#121 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:20 AM

Yeah. The server can run now. But I can't start Death Match Mode in my server
and I cannot connect to my server from the internet. I add 192.168.1.9:27015, It is OK, But If I add MyPublicIP:27015, nothing happen.
Please help me.

Nice. About the DM, are you sure you installed it and configured it successfully? What's the DM you downloaded?

About the ip, you said you added. You added what and where? And btw, if you want to connect to a server that is in the same network with you, you connect to it with the local (internal) ip of the machine that the server is hosted. E.g. 192.168.X.X. If you want to connect to a server that is in a different network, you connect to it with the public (external) ip of the machine that the server is hosted. E.g. 82.158.203.7.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#122 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Yeah. The server can run now. But I can't start Death Match Mode in my server
and I cannot connect to my server from the internet. I add 192.168.1.9:27015, It is OK, But If I add MyPublicIP:27015, nothing happen.
Please help me.

Nice. About the DM, are you sure you installed it and configured it successfully? What's the DM you downloaded?

About the ip, you said you added. You added what and where? And btw, if you want to connect to a server that is in the same network with you, you connect to it with the local (internal) ip of the machine that the server is hosted. E.g. 192.168.X.X. If you want to connect to a server that is in a different network, you connect to it with the public (external) ip of the machine that the server is hosted. E.g. 82.158.203.7.

Well, I can run DM now. But In de_dust2. The counter terorrist cannot win because They can't kill all terroist and can't destroy the bomb... So how to fix ?

The network, I went to http://checkip.org and my IP is 27.72.145.xxx , I added 27.72.145.xxx:27015 to CSS, but nothing happened
However I added 192.168.1.x:27015, I could connect and play well

#123 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

You mean you typed it on console in CS:S? E.g. you typed "connect 27.72.145.X"? If you want to connect to a server that is in your network, you type the local (internal) ip 192.168.X.X. People who are in other networks, they type the public (external) ip 27.72.145.X. That's the way.

#124 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

About the DM issue, i will check it and find a solution.

#125 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2013 - 09:56 AM

You mean you typed it on console in CS:S? E.g. you typed "connect 27.72.145.X"? If you want to connect to a server that is in your network, you type the local (internal) ip 192.168.X.X. People who are in other networks, they type the public (external) ip 27.72.145.X. That's the way.

I don't know, I can't add the publicIP:27015 to Fav server but localip:27015, it works well

#126 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

This is my ip: 27.72.145.198:27015 please help me to test.

#127 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

I would like to test it but i'm configuring a server right now. But look, it's very simple. Is the server hosted at your home?

#128 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

I would like to test it but i'm configuring a server right now. But look, it's very simple. Is the server hosted at your home?

Yes. It is in my home and it is for my friend in my city only because of low connection speed. I don't know to to test if a server works well

#129 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:16 AM

Ok, nice. Here it is. You and everyone else in your home, you will have to type this in CS:S's console to connect to the server: "connect 192.168.X.X:27015"

On the other hand, everyone who is not in your home, will have to type this in the CS:S's console to connect to the server: "connect 27.72.145.198:27015".

Now about the DM issue. Can you please explain it to me again? I didn't understand the issue completely.

#130 Guest_Ohyourgod

Guest_Ohyourgod
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

Ok, nice. Here it is. You and everyone else in your home, you will have to type this in CS:S's console to connect to the server: "connect 192.168.X.X:27015"
On the other hand, everyone who is not in your home, will have to type this in the CS:S's console to connect to the server: "connect 27.72.145.198:27015".

Now about the DM issue. Can you please explain it to me again? I didn't understand the issue completely.

Yeah thank you. The DeathMatch Issue, In De_Dust2, T need to plant the bomb and CT destroy the bomb. T will win if bomb explosion, or they need to kill all CT. CT will win if they kill all T and destroy the bomb successfully.

In De_dust2 DeathMatch, CT CANNOT kill all T, and if T don't plant the bomb. CT can not destroy it => CT can not win all the time.

Hope you understand what I say, My main language is not English.

#131 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

Hello Ohyourgod, please consider creating an account so your posts are instantly visible and we don't have to approve them.

#132 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:20 PM

Yeah i got it now. So in a few words, you must disable the bomb completely. No bomb = only kills. Here at Setti we also have a DM server but i can't remember how we disabled the bomb. I'm 100% sure that it's a command in the configs of the DM. I will check it and i will reply asap with the solution.

P.S Also think about what headHUNTERZ said. :)

#133 Ohyourgod

Ohyourgod

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

Yeah i got it now. So in a few words, you must disable the bomb completely. No bomb = only kills. Here at Setti we also have a DM server but i can't remember how we disabled the bomb. I'm 100% sure that it's a command in the configs of the DM. I will check it and i will reply asap with the solution.

P.S Also think about what headHUNTERZ said. :)

Well, I registered new account!
I have a question, When server is running, how can I manage it ? Example, Kick, add bot, kick bot, ban someone and change something...

#134 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:44 PM

Nice! :)

You can do it while you are in the server with your CS:S via the admin panel, but you must have set yourself admin to do that. And another way to do that is by typing commands in the console of the server.

#135 Ohyourgod

Ohyourgod

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 12:47 PM

Nice! :)
You can do it while you are in the server with your CS:S via the admin panel, but you must have set yourself admin to do that. And another way to do that is by typing commands in the console of the server.

- I am newbie and please tell me where the admin panel is and how to set myself as admin...
- And Why gametracker.com can not scan my IP:
Your server is currently offline.
GameTracker needs your server to be online before you can add it to our database. Please restart your server and make sure it's up before hitting ADD SERVER again.
You entered the wrong query port.
Please update your query port and hit scan again
Your server is firewalled.
Please turn off any firewall you have that may block scanning or whitelist the gametracker scanning IP addresses

#136 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:03 PM

You will find the instructions about how to make yourself admin at the first page and post of this topic.

I don't know much about the gametracker. I never checked how it works etc. But headHUNTERZ maybe can help you on this, when he get some free time. :)

#137 Ohyourgod

Ohyourgod

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:16 PM

You will find the instructions about how to make yourself admin at the first page and post of this topic.

Yes I add the name in config file but My name is not changed when I join server...

#138 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

When you type your name in the admins.cfg file, it will not change your in-game name. If it's difficult for you to configure the admins.cfg file, give me your in-game name and your SteamID and i will give you exactly what to type in the file.

#139 Ohyourgod

Ohyourgod

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:54 PM

When you type your name in the admins.cfg file, it will not change your in-game name. If it's difficult for you to configure the admins.cfg file, give me your in-game name and your SteamID and i will give you exactly what to type in the file.
I don't have any SteamID and name... I am using Counter Strike Source SteamPipe [Setti]...

#140 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

:)

Open your CS:S. To set an in-game name for you, open the console of your CS:S and type "setname YOUR NAME".

Then connect to a radom server. E.g. connect to one of our servers. After you connect, open console again and this time type "status". This command will give you a list of all the players in the server, with their in-game names, SteamIDs and more. Find the line that is about you and give it to me here.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, counter strike source, server, setti, steam, updater, csgo, css, nosteam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users