314 replies to this topic

#61 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:22 PM

Oh! Damn my mistake. I was in a hurry. I'm so sorry. The command is "sm version". Withough the _.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#62 TheBlade911

TheBlade911

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

Oh! Damn my mistake. I was in a hurry. I'm so sorry. The command is "sm version". Withough the _.

this is what i get--

SourceMod Version Information:

SourceMod Version: 1.5.0-dev+3838
        SourcePawn Engine: SourcePawn 1.1, jit-x86 (build 1.5.0-dev+3838)
        SourcePawn API: v1 = 4, v2 = 4
        Compiled on: May  3 2013 12:46:22
        Build ID: 3838:32bab19b2f64

#63 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

Ok. Here is what we will do. I want you take a back up of the SourceMod files you edited in the following folders and/or subfolders:

"..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrikeaddonssourcemod"

"..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrikecfgsourcemod"

Then download the latest version of SourceMod from here: Link

Extract in the "..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrike" folder.

Finally put your back up files in the correct folders and test it.

#64 TheBlade911

TheBlade911

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 09:55 PM

Ok. Here is what we will do. I want you take a back up of the SourceMod files you edited in the following folders and/or subfolders:

"..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrikeaddonssourcemod"

"..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrikecfgsourcemod"

Then download the latest version of SourceMod from here: Link

Extract in the "..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrike" folder.

Finally put your back up files in the correct folders and test it.

it still not working , what i did was backed up the folders "addons" & "cfg". then extracted the "addons" & "cfg" folders which i downloaded from the link in the folder "..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrike" then i replaced the files "server.cfg" and "admin.cfg" (the only files that i had previously edited) with those files from my backup. i guess u suggested me to do something similar or have i done anything wrong. and i checked the "core.cfg" file and there "SteamAuthstringValidation" was "yes", should it be "no"

#65 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

Yes it should be "no". Is still not working? Are you still get the error that you don't have access for this command?

#66 TheBlade911

TheBlade911

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 09:36 AM

Yes it should be "no". Is still not working? Are you still get the error that you don't have access for this command?

yes still the same problem

#67 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

Weird. Let's update MetaMod too. Download the latest version from here: Link

No need to take any back up this time. Extract here: "..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrike"

Restart your server and test it.

#68 TheBlade911

TheBlade911

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

Weird. Let's update MetaMod too. Download the latest version from here: Link

No need to take any back up this time. Extract here: "..SRCDS Non-Steam Windows (SteamPipe)css_dscstrike"

Restart your server and test it.

still not working, should i try reinstalling the server?

#69 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

Yes try reinstalling it. It's really weird. It should be fixed after updating SourceMod and MetaMod. But before you do that, please check the "admins.cfg" file. Check the SteamID you typed is right. Maybe you typed it wrong. If you make sure you typed it right, then do the following:

Reinstall the server, reinstall the update patch, then use the Updater-Patcher to update and then crack/patch your server, update SourceMod and MetaMod from the links a gave you here and finally reconfigure the "server.cfg", "admins.cfg" and the "core.cfg" files.

#70 TheBlade911

TheBlade911

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:18 PM

Yes try reinstalling it. It's really weird. It should be fixed after updating SourceMod and MetaMod. But before you do that, please check the "admins.cfg" file. Check the SteamID you typed is right. Maybe you typed it wrong. If you make sure you typed it right, then do the following:

Reinstall the server, reinstall the update patch, then use the Updater-Patcher to update and then crack/patch your server, update SourceMod and MetaMod from the links a gave you here and finally reconfigure the "server.cfg", "admins.cfg" and the "core.cfg" files.

ok i will try this

#71 TheBlade911

TheBlade911

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

ok i will try this

i reinstalled it again ,did everything step by step, configured the "server.cfg", "admins.cfg" & the "core.cfg" files, double checked my steam id and entered it and its still not working, i think i am doing something wrong, guess its badluck  :(

#72 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:28 AM

You probably doing something wrong. Run your server and try this command too. "sm_reloadadmins"

It will refresh the admin cache from all sources. I hope this solves the problem, but i doubt.

#73 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 June 2013 - 07:13 PM

A new update patch will be released tomorrow morning.

#74 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:31 PM

! UPDATE PATCH V2 !

You will find the download link at the first page of this topic.

Install it and then run the SRCDS Updater-Patcher to update your server and then patch it.

#75 nass3k

nass3k

• New Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

When will you update the server to v80 (1807769)? Is RevEmu compatible with v80?  Nevermind, I found out that the 22.06 RevEmu is compatible ;)

#76 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:44 PM

When will you update the server to v80 (1807769)? Is RevEmu compatible with v80?

You guys will update it via the SRCDS Updater-Patcher i have included. This step is also mentioned at the instructions at the first page of this topic. Don't forget to download and install the two update patches, which are also mentioned at the first page of this topic. The instructions are simple and clear.

#77 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 05 July 2013 - 12:45 PM

! CUMULATIVE UPDATE PATCH V3 !

There was a bug in the update patch v2 and it couldn't be installed successfully.

The cumulative update patch v3 contains everything from the v1, v2 update patches and the bug is fixed.

You will find the download link at the first page of this topic.

Install it and then run the SRCDS Updater-Patcher to update your server and then patch it.

#78 Guest_$ocialLifeZer0

Guest_$ocialLifeZer0
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

File ta ekana ola swsta, alla kollaei ligo prin apo to telos, den m deixnei "Connection to steam servers succesfull" kai "Public ip is..." . Menei sto " [SM]      [1]   Line 108 C:buildsbuild-sourcemodwin32-1.5buildpluginsnextmap.sp: OnConfigsExecuted ()".  Perimena 1 wra, kai tipota, den proxoraei. Se parakalw, voi8ise me!! :)

#79 Guest_ablaoublas

Guest_ablaoublas
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2013 - 12:51 PM

i get steam validation reject when i try to connect to my server from lan tab ... what to do ? i updated and patched my server correctly

#80 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:10 PM

File ta ekana ola swsta, alla kollaei ligo prin apo to telos, den m deixnei "Connection to steam servers succesfull" kai "Public ip is..." . Menei sto " [SM]      [1]   Line 108 C:buildsbuild-sourcemodwin32-1.5buildpluginsnextmap.sp: OnConfigsExecuted ()".  Perimena 1 wra, kai tipota, den proxoraei. Se parakalw, voi8ise me!! :)

i get steam validation reject when i try to connect to my server from lan tab ... what to do ? i updated and patched my server correctly

New update patch is going to be released with updated RevEmu, MetaMod and SourceMod.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, counter strike source, server, setti, steam, updater, csgo, css, nosteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users