Photo

Restrict awp to max. 2 each team

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Restrict awp to max. 2 each team (17 member(s) have cast votes)

Restrict AWP to "2" on each TEAM?

1. yes (4 votes [23.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

2. no (11 votes [64.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.71%

3. why not to 3 -.- (2 votes [11.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Faquilla

Faquilla

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:20 PM

2 awp are more than enough for each team..

I am also pritty much a awp player.. but still some times on setti dust2.. 12 vs 12 and 7-9 awps.. That's just nasty..

feel the groove and make your own move

#2 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:50 PM

Even though I'm not playing on Setti I chose to vote No.

The reason is that on every server with any kind of weapon restriction I've played on, people seemed to be very annoyed by this fact.

#3 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

I play on setti bcause there is no restrictions ♥

#4 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:40 PM

you failed

#5 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:03 PM

There are bigger problems than restricting awp :) let the servers full again and come back asking it.

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

What if we install a V.I.P plugin instead? Everyone will have to reach a certain score (not some crazy score of course), so to unlock features such as buying awp and more.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:28 PM

What if we install a V.I.P plugin instead? Everyone will have to reach a certain score (not some crazy score of course), so to unlock features such as buying awp and more.

epic bullshit. what about getting some people on the server first noob? without people what to do with this plugin? :facepalm:

#8 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

First of all manners is the very basic and important thing, that a human being needs so to be called human. Offending someone is not a good choice at all. Do you want to express your opinion? Of course you have the right to do it. But! Express your opinion politely.

Now let's talk about your opinion. Let me give you a very simple example, that even a five years old kid would understand. Let's say we have two servers which have no plugins installed and nobody plays there. Then, we install an attractive plugin on one of those two servers. Now tell me. What's the possibility a player joins the server with the plugin installed and what's the possibility the same player joins the server with no plugin installed?

#9 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

One of us

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationNafplion,Greece

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:14 PM

Aaaah shit ! Suggested in the past. Setti has been working like this since the begining and not going to change. Awp camping/whoring is law. Even admins and regulars teach it.

#10 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

Silent sniper, i am no human. i will stop calling u noob as soon as the panathinaikos will get the trophy.

#11 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:43 AM

AWESOEM IDEA SILENT

#12 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:28 AM

;)

#13 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:47 PM

What's the possibility a player joins the server with the plugin installed and what's the possibility the same player joins the server with no plugin installed?

is this a mathematical problem to be solved? do u have any serius data  that most of the players prefer servers with full of <<attractive>> plug ins  installed? Until u show me some facts then i believe your hypothesis is of a 5 year old kid. In addition i dont think u will attract many new players with that plug in since the older players in the server   will have many more privileges than newbies. Of course u wont attract any good players.

Btw do u think that every problem has a plug in solution? I see u in every server problem related post suggesting a new plug in.

To the actual point of the post, this is propably the 10 time someone is suggesting an awp restriction and all the times the community was against such a limitation. i hope we still preserve the basic democratic values in setti and dont see the awp limitation applied.

Lately i can see things applied in the servers by head admins with very little positive feedback or even worse a negative one ,( http://css.setti.inf...ating-ghosting/ ), without given a proper time for the community to react . 

Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#14 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:29 PM

is this a mathematical problem to be solved?

Nope.

do u have any serius data  that most of the players prefer servers with full of <<attractive>> plug ins  installed?

First off all, i don't think i have told that i suggest we full the servers with plugins. Second, why don't you search on web for communities to see what you are looking for? I have found a community for example, which has around 7 CS:S servers with V.I.P plugin and more. And guess what! It is a paid V.I.P plugin and on these servers there are always 40 players on each of them. That means something. That means those players like it. They can't be crazy so to play there and moreover to pay!

Until u show me some facts then i believe your hypothesis is of a 5 year old kid

If you don't find anything, no problem. You are free to believe whatever you want anyway.

In addition i dont think u will attract many new players with that plug in since the older players in the server   will have many more privileges than newbies. Of course u wont attract any good players.

Just thoughts. Since we haven't tried anything, you can't know the result.

Btw do u think that every problem has a plug in solution?

Nope. Not every problem. For example there isn't any plugin developed to teach manners, make sure that forum and server rules are respected/obeyed and save in a log file every violator. Not yet as far as i know.

I see u in every server problem related post suggesting a new plug in.

Hmm. Maybe because plugins are developed to solve problems fast and easily? Besides, why do you think that the developers of the AlliedModders community and many many other developers are releasing plugins? For fun? Nah, i don't think so.

To the actual point of the post, this is propably the 10 time someone is suggesting an awp restriction and all the times the community was against such a limitation. i hope we still preserve the basic democratic values in setti and dont see the awp limitation applied.

The limitation of guns is a bad idea and i don't think that it will ever be applied.

Lately i can see things applied in the servers by head admins with very little positive feedback or even worse a negative one ,( http://css.setti.inf...ating-ghosting/ ), without given a proper time for the community to react .

Yea i rushed a little. It will not happen again. Btw it was applied only during one map until the mapchange.

#15 Faquilla

Faquilla

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:52 PM

why not a second server? GUNGAME

feel the groove and make your own move

#16 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

I don't know. We had a GunGame server once. Firstly players were playing there but then the server died.  :confused: 

#17 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:00 PM

+1000 to greco.

#18 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 02 May 2013 - 10:25 PM

Atleast Setti can try what SILENT SNIPER said.

Let's ask ourselfs what can possibly go wrong?

The legend is back ;)

#19 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

What's wrong?

Let's start... Random noobs given admin, ban everyone, get bored, leave. Players got banned several times left too.

Glory's noob suggestions fucked custom maps, where are you now Glory?

k1ller-Ghost don't give a single fucking fuck for their servers. So after all these there are more than 50 admins, and i think that the active percentage of them isnt more than 15%. Noobs with 10 posts or less given admin, HELLFUCKINGYE. goodjob. So they ban, they leave, they come back, they ban again. bla bla. Rafy is a living example. So all these in times, got us here. If you don't remove the inactive "staff", if you dont bring back setti main server... Nothing will go right. Stop asslicking, stop asking admin if you are here for 5 minutes, and you want to get your name heared, stop banning people if you are in a rage session, stop insulting everyone, let's all gather together and fix setti. setti we use to play to more than 3 years. The setti we met. If not, then better shut it down, Sell it, I dunno. Do something. 

Edit: Hehe, btw now i see INVICTUS says, what can possibly go wrong, and i think he is according to the plugin silent sniper suggested. :P But I think what i say isn't such nonsense is it ?

For example :

Fa!nt : 16 posts. :facepalm:

(http://css.setti.inf...ser/22960-fant/) Last active : Dec 29 2012...

sliXx : 68 posts. Member Since 27 Jul 2012, Admin request 23 Aug 2012,(http://css.setti.inf...er/26390-slixx/) I have also said +1 to this guy, I am a noob haha

Ohr : (http://css.setti.inf...user/11103-ohr/) Last active : Oct 23 2012 Lol.

Gary : (http://css.setti.inf...ser/13333-gary/) Last active : Nov 03 2012...

Milky Pie : (http://css.setti.inf...0838-milky-pie/) Last active : Dec 30 2012.

SLO mamut : (http://css.setti.inf...10559-slomamut/) Since he is not head admin he never plays. Same applies for B.U.G.

And there are much more who they are inactive for 4 months or so. Gosh.

#20 P_W_S Marcello

P_W_S Marcello

Setti Housetroll

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • LocationLol i dunno, never left my room

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:48 AM

What would removing INACTIVE admins help? Why not just try a plugin and then see if it worked or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users