1) 12.05
2) Setti Deathmatch
3) de_dust2
4) STEAM_0:0:34235104
5) auto ip change
6) [GGA]issel
7) i mean this was "Fonzi" but dont know

iINFO!!!!

not all player they can play better as you are cheater ... then someone can play better as you

then that sucks a little bit then admins mean nobody can play better as they self

#2 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

That was a correct ban. Your friend is cheating we checked his ID and he's VAC banned. Tell me how unfair life is...

As a matter of fact you should be permbanned as well.

#3 FonZi

FonZi

Αθλητική Ένωση Κωνσταντινουπόλεως

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 223 posts
  • Location3kala,Greece

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

First check here then check here and if these are not enough then check his steam id better..

Your friend is a hacker and has VAC banned ..

Ελεύθερος δεν είναι όποιος κάνει ότι θέλει, αλλά όποιος ξέρει τι θέλει.
Ο έξυπνος παραδέχεται το λάθος του, ο πονηρός δικαιολογείται και ο βλάκας επιμένει.

#4 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

I think it's worth checking him too. Or just ban.

http://css.setti.inf...ic/12923-unban/

#5 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

permban them before they lay eggs

#6 FonZi

FonZi

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 223 posts
  • Location3kala,Greece

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

maybe this clan needs permanently ban.

Ο έξυπνος παραδέχεται το λάθος του, ο πονηρός δικαιολογείται και ο βλάκας επιμένει.

#7 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:15 PM

MCCASH1333 your "clean" friend will remain permbanned for as long as i breathe. There is a greek proverb which says, "show me your friend to tell you who you are". I will have my eyes on you from now on...

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#8 MCCASH1333

MCCASH1333

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

oh guy your are so funny

i know he play clean ... but why can i say this ?

1. we use the same hardware (headset,mouse,keyboard and a highend pc)

2. we use the same config (why can i say this? i write his config based on the valve "source multiplayer networking" and the most player dont know what he must do in the config and play with the valve default and cry then someone know how to do that)

3. i have permanetly the same problem like my member and i have not an vac ... i know the problem when admins dont know what is hacking or a "good" player(execption norecoil , spinbot ...) and ban all persons from the server they can play better as they self .. the most admins do this mistake (i have do the same shit for years)

and the funny fact they stand over all you banned me 2x times from the server for nothing

you  say i use a wallhacking but i can use my headset and i can use my radar ...

at the next i know how default player(noobs) play thats not really hard to know ... thats harder not to know were is someone then they do over 1/4 hour only the same shit with the same weapon at the same position

@ fonzi

when you say my clan need an ban on the server can i answer do that.. but you will not be better at this game when you only play with noobs ...but when you do that you are an incompetet admin and player and this say much more then the friend they you know

@ silent

when you saying this dont forget... you know incompetent player and admins but you are not incompetent only because you know someone or call him friend^^

have i forget somthing?

and sorry for my bad english this language sucks

#9 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

i know he plays clean

VAC knows better - Fact.

#10 FonZi

FonZi

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 223 posts
  • Location3kala,Greece

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

have i forget somthing?

Yes,as you say this things for this guy like "we use the same hardware headset,mouse,keyboard and a highend pc" can you tell us why he was VAC banned? 

#11 MCCASH1333

MCCASH1333

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

no problem that was a little mistake  ...

in mw3 we wanted to optimize the netsettings with an tool but the tool rewrite the exe or a dll or somthing and for this you get an vac ^^

#12 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

You and your buddy are cheaters and you have some kind of aim assist. I spectated you enough to see that your movement and crosshair placement indicates a player with low skill.

Your a crosshair is always pointing the ground, a pro player like you should have the crosshair on head level. Plus, you always crouch while you're shooting (only noobs do this all the time). Same thing applies for your cheat buddy.

So the kills you got are very weird showing that you have some assist...

My point is, a player with your cheating history and after spectating you for a good amount of time I am 1000% that you're hacking.

I hope you both get permbanned and stay that way.

#13 MCCASH1333

MCCASH1333

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:09 PM

@ ellanios

you are really fucking funny xD

1. i am not a pro but thanks for saying that

2. crouching is a movement funktion in the game

3. you want to analysis my play style and cry when i play how i play ... you belief to know how i play? use this and dont cry

4. get the half of my playtime and we can speak again what you mean to know or have to seen xD

but a question ellanios what ist your next cry?  you jump or you shoot on me ?xD

#14 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:31 AM

@ silent

when you saying this dont forget... you know incompetent player and admins but you are not incompetent only because you know someone or call him friend^^

I'm sorry but it doesn't makes sense.

EDIT:

Anyway. What i want to mention is this: If someone gets banned by admin, there is a possibility the ban to be false-positive. And that's because the admin is human. On the other hand, if someone gets banned by VAC, SMAC, Steam Bans, Detox or by any other plugin, there is no possibility the ban to be false-positive. And that's because he gets banned by plugin, which is not human.

#15 INVICTUS

INVICTUS

Almighty

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

@ silent

I'm sorry but it doesn't makes sense.

EDIT:

Anyway. What i want to mention is this: If someone gets banned by admin, there is a possibility the ban to be false-positive. And that's because the admin is human. On the other hand, if someone gets banned by VAC, SMAC, Steam Bans, Detox or by any other plugin, there is no possibility the ban to be false-positive. And that's because he gets banned by plugin, which is not human.

The plugins are made by human....

The legend is back ;)

#16 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

By experienced humans. And btw, the plugins scan each client and spot edited cvars. They don't go spec to see how a client plays and shoots. The process is beyond that.

P.S.: If the plugins were made with bugs and not correctly, i would have been banned too. Or even FonZi, headHUNTERZ, and many many other Setti players too. That means something. Don't you think? ;)

#17 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:27 PM

demo: http://css.setti.inf...03-de_dust2.dem

(once demo is loaded open console and type "sv_showimpacts 1" so you can be able to see the bullet spread)

157700 sprays almost the whole clip watch the bullet impact on the box

159600  watch how the spray has a horizontal almost perfect straight line following the player's movement

169000 sprays about half clip all of them are hitting on chest level

The reduced spread actually gets more obvious when mccash chose m249

190200 no comment...

I you are still not convinced I can provide you more evidence.

As you can see in all these ticks mccash when using m4* always sprayshooting at least 6-7 bullets and the spread looks quite reduced and focused on the chest level and it became more obvious when he used the m249. This in NOT a result of a pro recoil control. It's self-evident that he's gameplay I analyzed in my previous post doens't match with he's  ~3:30 k/d ratio.

Besides, I posted the demo and ticks so you see can for yourselves.

*corrected, ty mccash

#18 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:51 PM

I'm currently downloading it.

P.S.: 1,994 posts!! Like the year of my bith. haha :D

#19 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

I'm currently downloading it.

Thanks for telling us! :lol:

#20 MCCASH1333

MCCASH1333

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

the only thing what i want is playing deathmatch WITH my member when you mean he is a cheater and must be banned for playing awesome do that ... then must i search a new server(again) and you get an award in failing or your admin-award ist locked for the next years for special expertice

you know how he get his vac and it was my mistake and you know that nobody is perfect

your admins have nothing seen and they can say it for the next 10 years they have .... the only thing what they have seen is that i or my member playing better as they self ... when you ban someone for playing better write in the server name "noobs only" or something that understand the most player

but i want to know will my member get unbanned or not?

@ ellanios

you mean you know somthing but you dont know you cant get a m16 in the game thats a m4... i say get the half off my playtime and you can start analysis some player ...

edit

@ ellanios

ask silent sniper the can see my playtime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users