When CS:GO will be no-Steam online

21 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pro

Guest_Pro
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

I hope you guys to make CS:GO non steam and its servers so i can play it i cant buy it because i dont have visa 

waiting 4 replay ...

thnx setti

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

We are working on some projects. After we finish them (soon) we will focus on the game and we will try the best we can. We hope we make it. :)

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

Thanks  :clap:

#4 Guest_KokOo

Guest_KokOo
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:52 AM

Waiting ....

#5 Guest_KokOo

Guest_KokOo
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hurry Plz

#6 Guest_LOLER

Guest_LOLER
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

hahahaahahahahahah you are fails nothing more :D

Junkies has cracked it long time ago.

#7 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:11 PM

hahahaahahahahahah you are fails nothing more :D

Junkies has cracked it long time ago.

If you knew how the Junkies client works you wouldn't say that. Junkies client was connecting to SmartPlay's Steam account who had bought CSS and CSGO and everyone was downloading and installing CSS and CSGO via his Steam account! In the end, his Steam account got suspended! Do you call this "crack"? Go google "crack" and check what that word means mister smart. After a few months, SmartPlay says again that he cracked the game. I checked it. The installation instructions was more than enough for me to understand that he was saying bullshit once again. Nor SmartPlay nor anybody else has cracked CSGO so far. SmartPlay is just another radom pice of crap who lies like the rest and keeps trying to make a name for himself. And you my friend, you are another radom stupid who believes him. So you are a fail and nothing more. :)

#8 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

Do you think we're trying 24/7 to crack csgo? lol...

#9 Dups

Dups

Pro

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 12:13 PM

PayFuckingSafeCard That makes me fucking angry when people complain about buying this shit. It's just fucking 3,50€ on every damn sale. pls explain
76561198068434318.png

#10 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

Some people have the opinion that the games should be free so they keep waiting for each game they want to be cracked. I can say i'm one of them. Most of the games that i have played, i'm playing or i will play are cracked. For others even the last euro is important and counts for various reasons. Others prefer to gother an amount of money for private cheats (the worst choice).

Personally i don't judge anybody and/or anybody's choices. And Setti's CSGO non-Steam release will come out when we or anybody else make a fully working and trustable crack, or even better emulator.

#11 Dups

Dups

Pro

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

For others even the last euro is important and counts for various reasons.

I know what you mean roiteh here. If they can afford a computer and an ISP, they can surely afford a goddamn game. Seirously, candy's more expensive than CS:GO!

Well, I'm sorry. I may be blinded by the GabeNesness. I just don't see a point of pirating since, games are so... hmmm... cheap? Most of my games are from trading or selling in-game items and obviously $1 bundles.

Not like I going to be a try-hard and bitch about converting y'all from pirates lol

76561198068434318.png

#12 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

Professional Chair Thrower

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 391 posts
  • LocationTitan

Posted 24 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

Yarrr harr, plunder awaits!
An-empty-wallet.jpg

PHIj7fz.gif

tumblr_mqgrgjwRqF1qzpxx1o1_500.gif

#13 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

THNX ! CSS SETTI ! FOR ALL THE WORK U DO ! HOPING TO SEE CS:GO OF SETTI IN NEAR COMING FUTURE

#14 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

And Setti's CSGO non-Steam release will come out when we or anybody else make a fully working and trustable crack, or even better emulator.

That's it. But the people who know how to do it work on their own, it's like a competition. Or a war.

#15 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

I know. That's why usually all good and hard to be cracked games take so long to be cracked. If many would work together everything would be better...

#16 Guest_Pro

Guest_Pro
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2014 - 02:50 PM

Any news about CS:GO ? 

I heared that BF3 can play online free

#17 Hackmast3r

Hackmast3r

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:06 AM

If you knew how the Junkies client works you wouldn't say that. Junkies client was connecting to SmartPlay's Steam account who had bought CSS and CSGO and everyone was downloading and installing CSS and CSGO via his Steam account! In the end, his Steam account got suspended! Do you call this "crack"? Go google "crack" and check what that word means mister smart. After a few months, SmartPlay says again that he cracked the game. I checked it. The installation instructions was more than enough for me to understand that he was saying bullshit once again. Nor SmartPlay nor anybody else has cracked CSGO so far. SmartPlay is just another radom pice of crap who lies like the rest and keeps trying to make a name for himself. And you my friend, you are another radom stupid who believes him. So you are a fail and nothing more. :)

Nah mate, you're wrong, he doesn't. The last time I checked, i'm an active member. The last update, he really cracked or did something that really counts. People are playing the thanks to him and others. 

#18 Dups

Dups

Pro

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:59 AM

CS:GO was 2,99€ last sale. WOAH FUCKING VALVE AND THEIR EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE GAMES
76561198068434318.png

#19 Guest_Pro

Guest_Pro
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

CS:GO was 2,99€ last sale. WOAH FUCKING VALVE AND THEIR EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE GAMES

can u buy it for me ?

#20 Dups

Dups

Pro

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

I actually had one copy left to giveaway, but nobody wanted it so I created another steam account.

2LATE

76561198068434318.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users