26 replies to this topic

#21 ///M3Power

///M3Power

One of us

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 04 November 2014 - 02:15 PM

I suggest to remove all inactive admins which aren't playing on the servers.Beacuse in my opinion admins should be active every day and do theyr duty as much time as possible.As I am an admin on Setti's server I will try to be active as much as I can every day.

If there would be atleast 3 admins on the server most of the time I'm pretty sure that servers would get alive again just like in the good old times.

If you would remove inactive admins we should get new ones,so you could create a advertisement (chat advertisement) on the servers which would say that Setti needs new admins and they can apply on the forum BUT there should be Admin Application Format on the forum which would contain requirements to become an admin of the Setti server(s),for example "Total Connection Time must be atleast 10 days" , "You must be active every day for atleast 3 hours per day" "You must have good reputation in the Setti community"...And ofcourse an Admin Application Format something like this:

Your in-game name:
Your forum name:
Total connection time (can be checked at HLstatsX):

Are you gonna be active every day for atleast 3 hours per day? :

Why did you applied for admin,what can Setti community expect from your admin status?:

Also we have great non-steam version of CSS and we should advertise it somewhere so more people would download it and play on Setti's servers.

These are just a few ideas of mine to get Setti servers more populated.

So the key of all are admins in my opinion.Admins must be active as much as they can every day to attract other players to join the server and stay as a member of Setti community.

///M3 e46

#22 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

There is no need someone to be admin to do this. Even if a simple regular joins the servers and play even against bots, after some minutes more players will join.

Even if we don't remove the inactive limited admins, that doesn't prevent someone become limited admin. There is no limit on the amount of admins of a server. The only thing that removing the inactive ones can offer, is a smaller list of admins in my opinion. Removing an admin is necessary when the admin is causing troubles.

Making an announcement that we need admins is a bad idea in my opinion. Radom people will come asking for admin rights. People that we don't know anything about them. We don't know if they are cheaters, if they will abuse the admin rights they will get... Players who are regulars, friendly, fair and want to help by dealing with trouble makers in the servers, can come to our forum and ask for admin rights. There is already an advertisement plugin installed on all CSS and CSGO servers. So even if a regular doesn't know about our website, he can easily learn about it by looking the chat messages.

So the key is at least one player be in the servers. It doesn't matter if he is admin or not. And after some minutes more will join.

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#23 ///M3Power

///M3Power

One of us

• Members
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

Okay,but some changes must be made imo.What would you suggest?

If no changes will be done it will still be the same as it is now.

///M3 e46

#24 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

There will be changes when Ghost and k1ller give more rights to the current active head admins so we have access in some stuff. If we have those rights, we can have our forum always up-to-date, fully working masterserver, our game servers (css, csgo, l4d2 and cs 1.6 since we are planning to make cs 1.6 release and server too) boosted so they will be full of players, csgo release, demos page and more. So pray for Ghost and k1ller do the right thing.

#25 hihello

hihello

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 12:39 PM

In case you add more servers, Please add high ping support.

Waiting for setti cs 1.6 and CSGO.

#26 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:53 AM

yohou and merry xmas! I'm back from my military service now and howabout some xmas gaming onholidays? :> name the date and time and I'll be there, keep safe Mx. :)

c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#27 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 December 2014 - 10:57 AM

Thumbs up if you think an Xmas tournament would be nice. :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dust2, meet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users