Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#1481 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:09 PM

Hi great torrent!

But i need help, i Only get "You dont have permission to run cstrike" when i try to start the game!

#1482 Guest_whaler

Guest_whaler
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:10 AM

Posted Image

1) Preconfigured menu for Setti servers
2) Working Favorites/History
3) Preconfigured rates & lerp
4) Name changing - by "name" command in console
5) SFX archive(no installer), just browse for your games folder and it will extract/create "Counter Strike Source 2010" folder there
6) Make game shortcut on desktop by pressing "place_shortcut_on_desktop.exe"
7) Run game as Administrator to avoid problems
+ SRCDS (Dedicated server)
+ working Achievements and Stats
+ add/delete from Favorites

Counter Strike Source 2010 Orange Box NoSteam [Setti] torrent links:
http://www.mediafire...zaoxu3s7xu4tl1w
or
The Pirate Bay

Counter Strike Source 2010 Orange Box NoSteam [Setti] http links:
Hotfile/Depositfiles/MegaUpload/Uploaded.to/FileFactory/Rapidshare/Badongo/Netload/MediaFire

Spoiler

Updates

[color="#FF0000"]This Update link is for those who just extracted game:
Patch_v23[0.to.23](1.0.0.56)

[color="#FF0000"]Version-to-version Update links:
Patch_v19[18.to.19](2010-10-01 (1.0.0.53))
Patch_v20[19.to.20](2010-10-07 (1.0.0.55))
Patch_v21[20.to.21](2010-10-28 (1.0.0.55))
Patch_v22[21.to.22](2010-10-29 (1.0.0.55))
Patch_v23[22.to.23](2010-10-30 (1.0.0.56))

FAQ:
Q.: [color="red"]I get error message "Setup file `gameinfo.txt´ dosn´t exist in subdirectory ´hl2´.Check your -game parameter or VCONFIG setting"
A.: Run game through "Counter Strike Source 2010.bat", or make desktop shortcut with "place_shortcut_on_desktop.exe" and run game through shortcut from desktop!

Q.: [color="red"]Is the microphone working?. Becouse nobody is talking, and when I talk, nobody answers.
A.: Try commands in console:
voice_enable 1
voice_modenable 1

Q.: [color="red"]Why I get this error - "No permissions to run 'cstrike'"?
A.: Because Steam program is running on your PC! Close Steam, before playing NoSteam game!

Q.: [color="red"]What can I do about CS:S lags/high ping with Windows Vista/7 on low ping server?
A.: Click on Spoiler for answer
Spoiler

Q.: [color="red"]Can we change the language in this release?
A.: Yes you can, for example - edit "rev.ini" file, change "Language = English" to "Language = Russian"

Q.: [color="red"]Message in console - "Invalid Steam key size"
A.: You are trying to connect to very old server version (v34)

Q.: [color="red"]Message in console - "The server you are trying to connect to is running an older version of the game"
A.: It can mean two things sever's version is older or newer than your game's, install latest updates and wait when server will be updated too.

Q.: [color="red"]"Steam rejected" error when connecting server
A.: That means this server is for legit Steam players only, it's probably autoupdated and admin needs to crack it again for nosteam players!

Q.: [color="red"]Patching doesn't work. It says: SOFTWARE NOT FOUND"
A.: Problem is not in patch, but in what you are patching. Patch will work only on "[Setti]" release. Or maybe you tampered with game files, or you are trying to patch wrong game version. So extract game again to new folder(like "D:\Games") and patch it!

Q.: [color="red"]I want to know, how do we enable MVP?(new feature in the latest counter-strike source, it would say who killed you, or revenge, nemesis, and lastly mvp at end of each round.)
A.: By default it is disabled in this release. Console commands to enable it:
cl_nowinpanel 0
cl_show_achievement_popup 1
hud_freezecamhide 0
cl_disablefreezecam 0

Q.: [color="red"]I want to play CS:S in LAN, but server doesnt show up in "LAN" tab
A.: Use console command "connect IP" for LAN servers or add LAN server to favorites, atm only dedicated servers(srcds) are shown in "LAN" tab (it is revemu issue)!

Q.: [color="red"]How to start Dedicated Server(SRCDS) and play game from same PC?
A.: You can't play game and run dedicated server from same folder(revemu limitation), just copy game to another folder and run dedicated server from there!
And you must edit rev.ini for dedicated server to work properly, leave everything at default and change only "#ClientDLL=" to -> "ClientDLL=" , then you will see server in "LAN" tab.
Server configuration is in this file -> "\cstrike\cfg\server.cfg"
If you want to host server for internet -> search google for guide!

Q.: [color="red"]Servers I try to connect says "Server is not responding".
A.: That is revemu bug with serverbrowser, sometimes it shows wrong IPs for servers, that's why you sometimes get "server is not responding" error, maybe it will be fixed.
There -> CS:S nosteam servers is whole nosteam servers list, you can search for servers there and add IPs to favorites.

Q.: [color="red"]When I add servers to favorites I can't see them there and other bugs with serverbrowser.
A.: That is revemu bug, just click on other tab and back, refresh!
If you want to keep glitchyness at minimum - always close serverbrowser when "Favorites" tab is open

Q.: [color="red"]I get error when extracting game at xx%
A.: If you downloaded torrent then "force re-check" it.
Disable antivirus, extract to normal disk path like - "D:\Games" , check if you have >4Gb free space on disk! Restart PC! Or try to extract on your friend's PC.

Q.: [color="red"]How to reset the Achievements?
A.: Delete those files:
"Counter Strike Source 2010\cstrike\gamestate.txt"
"Counter Strike Source 2010\bin\stats.bin"

i get an error going cant open on the file

#1483 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:12 AM

did u even read what u quoted here?! :D

#1484 Guest_Jay

Guest_Jay
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 05:19 AM

hi, what "whaler" did was funny...
anyways, i posted this to some wrong place and i was advised to write it here, can some please help.

i recently downloaded your version of CSS from torrent, i extracted the files, applied the latest patch (0-23) and tried running the batch file and shortcut from the desktop. everything works fine uptill here. but after running the batch file, it seems like the game is about to start as black square appears on the centre of the screen, also the half life icon appear on the task bar, but this things happens for just few seconds, and it all disappears without any error message or anything. can you please advice me what should i do ?

my pc is Core2Duo, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia 8600 GS.

thank you
Jay

#1485 Guest_Jay

Guest_Jay
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 06:35 AM

hi, what "whaler" did was funny...
anyways, i posted this to some wrong place and i was advised to write it here, can some please help.

i recently downloaded your version of CSS from torrent, i extracted the files, applied the latest patch (0-23) and tried running the batch file and shortcut from the desktop. everything works fine uptill here. but after running the batch file, it seems like the game is about to start as black square appears on the centre of the screen, also the half life icon appear on the task bar, but this things happens for just few seconds, and it all disappears without any error message or anything. can you please advice me what should i do ?

my pc is Core2Duo, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia 8600 GS.

thank you
Jay

hey, i am so glad it is working now, i deleted everything, extracted the game again, downloaded the patch again, and now the game is working.

#1486 Guest_Hungry

Guest_Hungry
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:13 AM

Setti Rulez!!! Greetings from hungary!

#1487 Guest_muzz

Guest_muzz
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

I still can't join de_dust2 servers. It says map differs from the one used in server. If I delete the map, it won't download it (just says it's missing). I would really appreciate if someone would post his/hers de_dust2 map to rapidshare or something, so I could get the correct map. Everything else works perfect, even lan game with de_dust2 (though both of my friends have the same problem as me). Thanks in advance.

#1488 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:04 PM

I still can't join de_dust2 servers. It says map differs from the one used in server. If I delete the map, it won't download it (just says it's missing). I would really appreciate if someone would post his/hers de_dust2 map to rapidshare or something, so I could get the correct map. Everything else works perfect, even lan game with de_dust2 (though both of my friends have the same problem as me). Thanks in advance.

delete game, extract game again and then patch it.

#1489 Guest_Nantoo

Guest_Nantoo
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

Hi everyone.
My css was working until a few days ago, when my antivirus software made some strange moves... well I think it deleted some files and now css isn't working. It says failed to find steam interface when i try to launch the game. So i uninstalled the game and installed it right back but it didn't change a thing... What should i do?

#1490 Guest_juban

Guest_juban
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 03:19 PM

Hey what for Anti virus do you have?

With every anti virus software you can sop searching for viruses in some folders,..
so test it (Set the folder .../Counterstrike-Soruce 2010 for not search)out end tell me about it ;)

Cheers juban ;)

#1491 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:26 PM

Hi everyone.
My css was working until a few days ago, when my antivirus software made some strange moves... well I think it deleted some files and now css isn't working. It says failed to find steam interface when i try to launch the game. So i uninstalled the game and installed it right back but it didn't change a thing... What should i do?

You can always install other antivirus, I can recommend Kaspersky.

#1492 Guest_Yayap13™

Guest_Yayap13™
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:06 PM

I have a problem recently now the game said: failed to find steam interface css setti

#1493 Guest_Dj400

Guest_Dj400
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

How i can create server with v1.0.0.56 Server version? I want to disable cd key checking , bud i don't know how :S Some hosting , and people solved this problem but I'm not.. Please help me how i can dislabe the cd key checking... (Steam Validation Rejected If the cd key checking enlabed)

#1494 Guest_Nantoo

Guest_Nantoo
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:17 PM

With every anti virus software you can sop searching for viruses in some folders,..
so test it (Set the folder .../Counterstrike-Soruce 2010 for not search)out end tell me about it ;)

Cheers juban ;)

I have AVG 9 :)
I reextract CSS in other direction, but it still show error that failed to find steam interface and when i turn off AVG it still doesn't work... :(

#1495 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:50 PM

How i can create server with v1.0.0.56 Server version? I want to disable cd key checking , bud i don't know how :S Some hosting , and people solved this problem but I'm not.. Please help me how i can dislabe the cd key checking... (Steam Validation Rejected If the cd key checking enlabed)

Read FAQ in first post about how to create server.

Cheers juban ;)

I have AVG 9 :)
I reextract CSS in other direction, but it still show error that failed to find steam interface and when i turn off AVG it still doesn't work... :(

Then uninstall it...

#1496 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:54 PM

Then uninstall it...

I have no idea what either one is thinking here. :wacko:

Install the eco cil ierite liseni. Odiyahi noneti relino dac apawo da mihope seteceh. Reweto tetero nogafap emeyorie! Cimil ter lesole ni sovep: Ino vodat hinamir rucoti! Ipitad matuh yuheyar erana sunie awesa yase ne dona ipi. Robat nanisi repe egotalo veho epiy far. HTH :smile-thumbs-up: Install, download, update.

Good luck anyway.
Posted Image

#1497 Guest_Jer

Guest_Jer
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 06:30 AM

How funny.
CS:S was working fine a few hours and now it has an error message telling me,
failed to find steam interface css setti
Out of boredom I opened Steam and tried going in, and it gave me a message
no permission to run cstrike

No, really. I know Steam disallows you to play this CS:S.
I just wanted the solution.

#1498 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 07:19 AM

Then uninstall it...

I have no idea what either one is thinking here. :wacko:

Install the eco cil ierite liseni. Odiyahi noneti relino dac apawo da mihope seteceh. Reweto tetero nogafap emeyorie! Cimil ter lesole ni sovep: Ino vodat hinamir rucoti! Ipitad matuh yuheyar erana sunie awesa yase ne dona ipi. Robat nanisi repe egotalo veho epiy far. HTH :smile-thumbs-up: Install, download, update.

Good luck anyway.

You wouldn't guess, it's virus(anti) thinking here :D
btw I don't remeber "Dj400" writing that :blink:

How funny.
CS:S was working fine a few hours and now it has an error message telling me,
failed to find steam interface css setti
Out of boredom I opened Steam and tried going in, and it gave me a message
no permission to run cstrike

No, really. I know Steam disallows you to play this CS:S.
I just wanted the solution.

Looks like you are another victim of AVG, this virus(anti) is not good, uninstall it and install some better.

Or you can keep it and add CS:S folder to exeptions -> http://answers.yahoo...19161740AA886r7

#1499 Guest_Ryan

Guest_Ryan
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:15 AM

b00bs can u give me steam.dll file coz i cant play and the steam.dll is deleted

#1500 Guest_Ryan

Guest_Ryan
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2010 - 09:18 AM

it says CFileSystem_steam::init90 Failed: Failed to find steam interface

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)