Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#421 Guest_r41z3n

Guest_r41z3n
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:08 AM

Hello, I've some trouble with this CS Source non-steam version. Since the new updates I can't play anymore on CSS.
I've got Win7 x64 on an Asus G73JH laptop.
I tried to run all updates by "admin mode". But it doesn't run.

I launched the game, the I stay a few moments on a server (zombie, gg, de, cs,...) to play. Then I heard a "bzzzz" sound and it crashed about 3 seconds.

Then, I tried to make a system update (directx, my ati graphic drivers,...). I typed this "cl_hudhint_sound 0".
Nothing. I tried to reinstall all too.
Nothing, always this crash. Before the second last update was it perfect. Now it crashes.

Can someone help me ? (I'm not a noob in informatics but it makes me really shitting breaks. Thanks ;)

#422 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:56 AM

Before the second last update was it perfect.

Which was ok(number)?

#423 Guest_Mukul

Guest_Mukul
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 08:24 AM

hey i re-downloaded the torrent and everything works fine now!! :) but the only prob is that i'm from India and the servers have a latency of mainly 200+. so is there a way that i can edit the pre-configured server list?? there's no masterservers.vdf file. any help will be appreciated.. :smile-thumbs-up:

#424 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:16 AM

hey i re-downloaded the torrent and everything works fine now!! :) but the only prob is that i'm from India and the servers have a latency of mainly 200+. so is there a way that i can edit the pre-configured server list?? there's no masterservers.vdf file. any help will be appreciated.. :smile-thumbs-up:

"cstrike\resource\GameMenu.res" <- edit this file to change pre-configured servers list.
You don't need masterservers.vdf with new revemu.
I don't think that problem was solved with redowloading, you just did something different...maybe turned off antivirus or some other thing..

#425 Guest_Andy

Guest_Andy
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:59 AM

First of all, awesome and great work!

I was able to install this without any problems, and was able to play.

The only thing i want to know is, how do we enable MVP ? right now its disabled.

It's a new feature in the latest counter-strike source, it would say who killed you, or revenge, nemesis, and lastly mvp at end of each round.

#426 Guest_Andy

Guest_Andy
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:06 AM

Also, can we see lan games in server browser now or still can't ? or still need to use console command : connect ip ?

can't seem to edit post.

#427 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:19 AM

The only thing i want to know is, how do we enable MVP ? right now its disabled.

It's a new feature in the latest counter-strike source, it would say who killed you, or revenge, nemesis, and lastly mvp at end of each round.

cl_nowinpanel 0
cl_show_achievement_popup 1
hud_freezecamhide 0
cl_disablefreezecam 0

Also, can we see lan games in server browser now or still can't ? or still need to use console command : connect ip ?

can't seem to edit post.

Use "connect" command. Or dedicated server, it should appear in lan tab.

#428 Guest_S.A

Guest_S.A
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:28 AM

It is possible of deactivate stats ?

#429 Guest_Andy

Guest_Andy
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

cl_nowinpanel 0
cl_show_achievement_popup 1
hud_freezecamhide 0
cl_disablefreezecam 0

can't seem to edit post.

Use "connect" command. Or dedicated server, it should appear in lan tab.

Thank you for the quick reply, do i place this commands in autoexec.cfg ?

So non dedicated servers still can't be seen in server browser?

#430 Guest_Mukul

Guest_Mukul
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:18 AM

"cstrike\resource\GameMenu.res" <- edit this file to change pre-configured servers list.
You don't need masterservers.vdf with new revemu.
I don't think that problem was solved with redowloading, you just did something different...maybe turned off antivirus or some other thing..

actually i figured out that my download was not complete it stopped at 99.99% and i deleted the torrent!! hhahahah. in gamemenu.res there is ip address of the normal setti servers with which we can connect directly!! i want to know how to edit the list we get when we click "Find Servers"??

#431 Guest_santiago_e.s

Guest_santiago_e.s
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 11:35 AM

create dedicated server no steam with cs source orange box Setti,. where I think a complete tutorial., there is a link please.

#432 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 12:23 PM

It is possible of deactivate stats ?

sv_nostats 1 (it's command for server, ask admins to disable stats).
Or press right mouse on these files and mark them as "Read Only".
"\bin\stats.bin"
"\cstrike\gamestate.txt"

Thank you for the quick reply, do i place this commands in autoexec.cfg ?

So non dedicated servers still can't be seen in server browser?

Place in autoexec or write just in console. Nondedicated still can't be seen in LAN tab, prolly you can add them to Favorites.

actually i figured out that my download was not complete it stopped at 99.99% and i deleted the torrent!! hhahahah. in gamemenu.res there is ip address of the normal setti servers with which we can connect directly!! i want to know how to edit the list we get when we click "Find Servers"??

Thats strange, what torrent program do you use? "Find Servers" list?! You probably talking about "Internet" tab list, it'is not preconfigured and you can't edit it, use "Filters" button and "Latency" to filter out slow servers!

create dedicated server no steam with cs source orange box Setti,. where I think a complete tutorial., there is a link please.

Search google for guide!
Edit "\cstrike\cfg\server.cfg" to your needs.
Then start "srcds_console.bat" in root game folder.

#433 Guest_Mukul

Guest_Mukul
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

well i use uTorrent and i think its the best!! :D

there must be some to edit that list!! you can do that with masterservers.vdf in other games but why not this?!?!?

#434 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

well i use uTorrent and i think its the best!! :D

there must be some to edit that list!! you can do that with masterservers.vdf in other games but why not this?!?!?

You don't understand something, you don't need(and can't) to edit any masterservers.vdf or any other file, it's "Filters" button to filter "Internet"'s servers.

#435 Guest_r41z3n

Guest_r41z3n
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

Which was ok(number)?

Patch v6 and patch v7 were both ok.

#436 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:40 PM

Which was ok(number)?

Patch v6 and patch v7 were both ok.

Then it's game's fault, try disabling hdr, run game with "-dxlevel 80" parameter, or just wait for next update, maybe they will fix it.

#437 Guest_Mukul

Guest_Mukul
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

boobs i think you ain't getting it!! there are something called master servers... from where all the servers displayed in the game are reported.. :) i just want to know in which file are the IP adresses of those master servers.. thats it. :) hope you understand.

#438 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:09 PM

boobs i think you ain't getting it!! there are something called master servers... from where all the servers displayed in the game are reported.. :) i just want to know in which file are the IP adresses of those master servers.. thats it. :) hope you understand.

Don't underestimate my psionic perception :D, so my answer is ok!!!
Decompile steamclient.dll and then you can edit it, there are adresses of masterservers! :D That's how new revemu works!

#439 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2010 - 04:39 PM

Hi guys i need help...i downloaded the torrent and then i download to 8 to 9 patch and it comes up with the message that it cant find CSS orange box 2010 v8, yet i have the patch located inside the folder

#440 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hi guys i need help...i downloaded the torrent and then i download to 8 to 9 patch and it comes up with the message that it cant find CSS orange box 2010 v8, yet i have the patch located inside the folder

search for answer in this thread, later i will add it to first post.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users