Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#461 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

I am using Counter.Strike.Source.2010.Orange.Box.NoSteam.[Setti] and I suddenly started getting the error "You are in insecure mode. You must restart before you can connect to secure servers.". I didn't change anything, it just stopped working. I do have original STEAM CSS installed also though. I was told that it is causing the problem but I edited the registry as explained in one of the previous posts and it didn't help. STEAM CSS works fine but I would rather use the standalone version. I have been using the standalone CSS and STEAM in parallel all the time with the ols CSS game and never had any problems.

I have just installed patch 9-to-10 and still have the same problem.

Does anyone have any other tips ?

Probably you are doing something wrong, try renaming your Steam folder and then run nosteam, if it will run ok then you will know where problem is.
I have Steam installed too and never had any problems with nosteam, exept that one time when i forgot to delete Steam registry before running nosteam.

#462 Guest_JunZ

Guest_JunZ
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:03 PM

plzz help me about steam rejected i just checked the server it has 30 players playing on it i tried to join it still says steam validation rejected im talking about that france server zombie mode 87.98.185.170:27015 this is the ip of the server

#463 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:11 PM

plzz help me about steam rejected i just checked the server it has 30 players playing on it i tried to join it still says steam validation rejected im talking about that france server zombie mode 87.98.185.170:27015 this is the ip of the server

"steam rejected" means that this server is for legit Steam players only, it's probably autoupdated and admin needs to crack it again for nosteam players!

#464 Guest_JunZ

Guest_JunZ
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:15 PM

"steam rejected" means that this server is for legit Steam players only, it's probably autoupdated and admin needs to crack it again for nosteam players!

okkkk i cant wait itts only the available server for me other servers kicks me becuz of ping or it says something invalid steam key size

#465 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

I didn't change anything, except I ran STEAM CSS one day after closing the standalone version. But I'm pretty sure I did that plenty of times before. The version I had then was patch 8-to-9. This same version ran fine before. It just stopped suddenly. It looks likely that it has something to do with STEAM CSS but I did delete that registry key (I only had one) and all that did is caused CSS to lose all GFX settings. But still the error was (and is) there. The standalone just doesn't work.

#466 Guest_RicKsTa

Guest_RicKsTa
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:20 PM

Just uninstall steam css...

You just said u dont play it via steam, so no need to have it. that will rule out ur conflict between two games..

94.76.238.220:27018 is a non steam server which i joined to earlier, try connecting to that and see if it works..

#467 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:25 PM

I use STEAM when I want to play on other servers. Setti masterserver has almost no AWP servers and I love AWP so .... I'll try reinstalling the standalone perhaps.

#468 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:59 PM

Just uninstall steam css...

You just said u dont play it via steam, so no need to have it. that will rule out ur conflict between two games..

94.76.238.220:27018 is a non steam server which i joined to earlier, try connecting to that and see if it works..

There will be no conflict if you do as i said there -> http://css.setti.inf...7800
btw for 64bit systems registry will be different, that guide will work for 32bit systems.

I use STEAM when I want to play on other servers. Setti masterserver has almost no AWP servers and I love AWP so .... I'll try reinstalling the standalone perhaps.

If you managed to install Patch_v10 then it's everything ok with nosteam!
Did you tried renaming Steam folder? What Windows do you use?

#469 Guest_Tinh0

Guest_Tinh0
  • Guests

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:06 PM

Bom to com um pobleminha...

now o consiguindo instalar nenhum patch { claro soh o 6 pq é soh mudar as pastas }

mais os patch endiante quando eu clico para instalar da um erro;

SOFTWARE Not Found

aff... pq isso ta acontecendo?

Ajuda ai'

#470 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:17 PM

I tried that registry thing but it didn't make a difference. On my system only the first key was present. I am using Windows 7 64-bit. I also renamed the "Steam" folder to "Steam-" but the standalone game still didn't run (reports the same You are in insecure mode error).

#471 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

I think I just found the cause. I use my own desktop shortcut to start the standalone CSS (not the one from the release).

It looks like this:
D:\Igre\Counter_Strike-Source\CSS\hl2.exe -heapsize 1048576 -steam -console -game cstrike

I have been using this for years now.

I then tried starting the game by doubleclicking cstrike.exe in the CSS dir (not sure if that is from the release, I may have copied that in from the old version) and that one did start.

Still not sure why that shortcut stopped working all of a sudden. Can you see anything wrong with it ?

#472 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:25 PM

I guess it's the -steam parameter. I removed it and now it works. I guess it must have been the recent STEAM update that caused this to stop working. I'm :thumbup: again.

Will there be a difference now somewhere since I removed that -steam parameter ?

#473 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:35 PM

I guess it's the -steam parameter. I removed it and now it works. I guess it must have been the recent STEAM update that caused this to stop working. I'm :thumbup: again.

Will there be a difference now somewhere since I removed that -steam parameter ?

lol nab, why u want to run steam with nosteam game, that's problem, that parameter!
And for 64bit registry must be something like this "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\" watson :D + if you have UAC enabled it has some virtual registry mumbojumbo so better to disable it too.
That shortcut with invalid parameter worked before, till valve changed something in engine from v48.

#474 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:47 PM

I dunno, I had that -steam parameter in my shortcut since the beginning. And there were never any problems. Np I can remove it but I am wondering what it was for before. I could have STEAM open and play the standalone game. Perhaps achievements would work then ? Just guessing. :-)

The registry probably won't need to be changed now since the problem was that shortcut so all is ok.

#475 Perplexer

Perplexer

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 668 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:50 PM

There is one other thing. If I ALT+TAB to Windows when playing de_losttemple_pro then I can not go back to the game. It just shows a black screen and a 1 second sound effect loops. I then have to kill hl.exe manually and restart the game. This actually happens with STEAM CSS as well as with the standalone version. Anyone got that problem ? I haven't yet updated ATI drivers, maybe that will help. Otherwise I am using DX90 in the game.

#476 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:05 PM

I am wondering what it was for

something for Dedicated Servers.

Perhaps achievements would work then ?

Did'nt you followed patches!? Achievements works from Patch_v7!

ALT+TAB is no problem for me as long as I play in "-windowed" mode.

#477 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:08 PM

If I ALT+TAB to Windows when playing de_losttemple_pro then I can not go back to the game. It just shows a black screen and a 1 second sound effect loops.

How long did you wait? In TF2 I need to wait around 30 seconds sometimes for it to recover.
Posted Image

#478 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:09 PM

Nobody plays in that mode. :wacko:
Posted Image

#479 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:17 PM

Nobody plays in that mode. :wacko:

I play, and it plays much better than in full screen :gun:

#480 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 04:21 PM

@Perp
maybe you can solve like me ... last patch didn't worked for me to install like the other patches ... don't know why, I didn't investigate but I deleted CSS folder clean registry then reinstalled all CS:S with all patches and worked again like a charm.Win32bit

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users