Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#7701 Guest_losseppos

Guest_losseppos
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2018 - 04:48 PM

With this new steamclient.dll I see 80-100 servers on the "Internet" tab and "Friends" in the in-game GUI menu. I am testing 2 servers and I can play on them.

#7702 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 16 November 2018 - 11:25 AM

With this new steamclient.dll I see 80-100 servers on the "Internet" tab and "Friends" in the in-game GUI menu. I am testing 2 servers and I can play on them.

And what about the old steamclient.dll? Is there any problem with it?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#7703 Guest_losseppos

Guest_losseppos
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2018 - 12:19 PM

Favorite tab doesn't show all my favorite servers and ' Internet ' tab have no servers at all and this was happened before the latest patch.
I had the same problem.

#7704 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 16 November 2018 - 02:09 PM

Favorite tab doesn't show all my favorite servers and ' Internet ' tab have no servers at all and this was happened before the latest patch.
I had the same problem.

Alright then. I will make a patch which will update the steamclient.dll file.

#7705 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 16 November 2018 - 04:02 PM

Update patch v14.1 is now available.

You will find it in the 1st post of this topic.

Uploaded.net link will be available as well soon.

#7706 Guest_losseppos

Guest_losseppos
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:32 PM

Thx SNiPY. :smile-thumbs-up:

#7707 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 18 November 2018 - 11:00 PM

:cheers:

#7708 Guest_Elvis Davidson Crusoe :D

Guest_Elvis Davidson Crusoe :D
  • Guests

Posted 09 February 2019 - 06:59 PM

do you have a torrent for the game? is too much of work without torrent, why did you make it this hard to download, put on tpb is easy to get that way. and also there are people in some countries who can't get to your site, and even sending the final link to zippy, the person can't enter the site. so torrent is final option, cause torrent you load and it downloads, for game and latest update. thanks.

#7709 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 09 February 2019 - 07:16 PM

My upload speed is 0.90 mb/s at best case and i can't have my PC running all day long. So i can't seed a 1.86 gb file.

If there is someone with good upload speed, can create a torrent, seed it and i will post it on the 1st post of this topic.

#7710 Guest_Sergeant Gioni Brongiu Jr.

Guest_Sergeant Gioni Brongiu Jr.
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2019 - 03:21 PM

Hi, i have two problems, this game doesn't wanna keep the servers blocked in the "Blacklisted Servers" area, they keep popping back out, it is really annoying to see maps named as such: dr_hfffjfjdh, br_rihvjdhd, nw_nhrircdhfjrh... and so on.

is there a fix to this problem? or this is what we are gonna have to deal with from now on?

and the second one is related to some servers that i cannot enter, it's saying the old think "Steam Validation Rejected", is there a new patch, or just some server errors?

#7711 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 April 2019 - 06:48 PM

Hi, i have two problems, this game doesn't wanna keep the servers blocked in the "Blacklisted Servers" area, they keep popping back out, it is really annoying to see maps named as such: dr_hfffjfjdh, br_rihvjdhd, nw_nhrircdhfjrh... and so on.

is there a fix to this problem? or this is what we are gonna have to deal with from now on?

and the second one is related to some servers that i cannot enter, it's saying the old think "Steam Validation Rejected", is there a new patch, or just some server errors?

I couldn't find any solution on the internet about the blacklisting issue. If someone knows any, please post.

About the Steam validation rejected issue, the server you tried to join is using an old version of the emulator or it's badly patched.

#7712 Guest_zweryFX

Guest_zweryFX
  • Guests

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:00 PM

man do something about Steam validation rejected issue, cause the patch you provided isn't that good.

i can play only on very few servers. the rest give the message i have already pointed out.

i can say that the patch isn't working properly cause there is a buddy of mine that i am playing with on only a few servers, his game is working on all of them, "patched and non-patched", how is this possible, he doesn't have steam installed, he gets his game from a site called se7en dot ws.

i don't think all the servers are patched badly, if it were like this, he wouldn't be able to play on servers i am able to.

tell me another thing, if i have installed a fresh game do i need to install only the patch that's on the main page? is it cumulative with every patch that has ever come for steampipe? or i need to install the older ones first. steam pipe ofcourse.

#7713 Guest_ItsNotMe

Guest_ItsNotMe
  • Guests

Posted 12 June 2019 - 07:00 PM

I want to completely uninstall the game ? 

just delete the game folder ?

#7714 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 13 June 2019 - 04:19 PM

man do something about Steam validation rejected issue, cause the patch you provided isn't that good.

i can play only on very few servers. the rest give the message i have already pointed out.

i can say that the patch isn't working properly cause there is a buddy of mine that i am playing with on only a few servers, his game is working on all of them, "patched and non-patched", how is this possible, he doesn't have steam installed, he gets his game from a site called se7en dot ws.

i don't think all the servers are patched badly, if it were like this, he wouldn't be able to play on servers i am able to.

tell me another thing, if i have installed a fresh game do i need to install only the patch that's on the main page? is it cumulative with every patch that has ever come for steampipe? or i need to install the older ones first. steam pipe ofcourse.

Download THIS.
Replace the steamclient.dll file in the root folder of your game with the one you downloaded.

Let me know if it worked.

I want to completely uninstall the game ? 

just delete the game folder ?

Yes.

#7715 Guest_SSJ Master YOGA

Guest_SSJ Master YOGA
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2019 - 07:47 PM

finally was able to try the game with the file you provided, sorry to inform you that it didn't help at all, keeping in mind that the file was slightly smaller in size, don't know what was modified, still no difference in behavior, the same server error, don't know how others don't complain about it, we all that come here get the same game, blacklisting has the same never blacklisting error if i can call it like that, all i can say for now.

PS

The verification code keeps jerking me around, saying that i haven't inserted the right captcha, while i actually did, i sometimes get bored keep writing it but sometimes works. LOL

#7716 JimboAccy

JimboAccy

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:55 PM

Hi again Snipy - tried this evening to get online and no joy - no internet servers listed and redownloaded masterservers, made read only and tried again but still no internet servers.  The only servers I can see are in my history and when I try, I get Steam validation rejected errors.

Any ideas?  Do I need to uninstall completely and reinstall?  My config : 

====== Welcome to Settis CSS version ======= 
====== For updates check css.setti.info ======= 
====== Change your name using ' setname ' ======= 
====== ( c ) 2013 headHUNTERZ ======= 

Build Label:           4630212   # Uniquely identifies each build
Network PatchVersion:  4630212   # Determines client and server compatibility
Protocol version:           24   # High level network protocol version
Server version:        4630212
Server AppID:           232330
Client version:        4630212
Client AppID:              240

CClientSteamContext OnSteamServersConnected logged on = 1
CClientSteamContext OnSteamServersConnected logged on = 1

Cheers mate

#7717 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:00 PM

Hi everyone. I was on vacations.

Tomorrow i will check Setti's CS: S release to see if it needs something.

#7718 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:39 PM

Alright. I installed the game and the update patch. I joined Setti's DM server without any issue. I also did one more test. I updated the steamclient.dll file with the latest up-to-date one, rejoined and everything was fine.

There is good chance the server you are trying to join is badly configured, or it's not patched for non-Steam players. Try to join one of Setti's servers and let me know if you managed to do it without any issue.

#7719 JimboAccy

JimboAccy

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:41 PM

Hi Snipy - yes the Setti servers work fine but Ive no internet servers listed - can you tell me where I can get the steamclient.dll file from?  The link further up to download it is 'broken'

Is it part of the last patch you made?  If so I still have that somewhere so could try that...

#7720 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 September 2019 - 10:54 PM

Nah, i will not make a new update patch for just one file.
Besides, the latest patch works fine so there is no point.
You can download the latest up-to-date steamclient.dll file from:
zippyshare.png or uploaded.png

After you use the latest steamclient.dll file, if you still don't have internet servers listed check THIS out. Let me know if it worked. Make sure you get a backup of the original vdf file.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users