Photo

Counter-Strike: Source SteamPipe [Setti]

release css counter-strike: source counter strike source Setti SteamPipe crack cracked nonsteam nosteam

7762 replies to this topic

#7741 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 November 2019 - 11:33 AM

I have downloaded the standalone version and the last update. When i run the game it says: Could not load library client. Try restarting. If that doesn´t work, verify the cache. I try to reinstall the game, but it doesn´t work. Any help?

First try this. Download the gameinfo.txt i have attached and put it inside the cstrike folder. Run the game as admin from the desktop shortcut.

If that didn't work, try the following. I read on the internet that a guy managed to fix it this way:

- Uninstall the game.

- Disable internet connection.

- Re-install the game.

- Run the game as admin from the desktop shortcut.

- If the game is working, clost it, enable internet connection and install the latest update patch.

- Run the game again.

If you got your problem solved, let me know which one of those solutions worked for you.

Attached Files

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#7742 Guest_Luis Enrique

Guest_Luis Enrique
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:20 PM

I have downloaded the standalone version and the last update. When i run the game it says: Could not load library client. Try restarting. If that doesn´t work, verify the cache. I try to reinstall the game, but it doesn´t work. Any help?

First try this. Download the gameinfo.txt i have attached and put it inside the cstrike folder. Run the game as admin from the desktop shortcut.

If that didn't work, try the following. I read on the internet that a guy managed to fix it this way:

- Uninstall the game.

- Re-install the game.

- If the game is working, clost it, enable internet connection and install the latest update patch.

- Run the game again.

If you got your problem solved, let me know which one of those solutions worked for you.

That didn´t work for me, the game is closing inmediatly... without leaving a message of what is going on. :(

#7743 Guest_Luis Enrique

Guest_Luis Enrique
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:23 PM

- Uninstall the game.

- Re-install the game.

- Run the game again.

I have to say that the game works in the standalone version, but if i  patch it with the last update, it doesn´t work..

#7744 Guest_Luis Enrique

Guest_Luis Enrique
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2019 - 09:28 PM

One question if i install the counter strike source from the link that you provided. I have to download the patch too?, or is isn´t necessary?

#7745 Guest_lol_XX

Guest_lol_XX
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2019 - 02:29 PM

I installed the CSS from the link that you provided with the last patch and i have three problems:

-The original servers from setti gets an "STEAM validation rejected" error.

-The masterserver is not working, even if i put in the platform/config adress.

-All the servers told me that the game version that i have is different from the server.

Any help for this?

#7746 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 25 November 2019 - 07:54 PM

One question if i install the counter strike source from the link that you provided. I have to download the patch too?, or is isn´t necessary?

It is necessary to update the game to the latest version, so you can play in up-to-date servers.

I installed the CSS from the link that you provided with the last patch and i have three problems:

-All the servers told me that the game version that i have is different from the server.

Any help for this?

Both of you download this up-to-date steamclient.dll and extract it in the root folder of your CSS. Let me know if that worked. steamclient.dll-23_11_2019.rar

#7747 Guest_lol_XX

Guest_lol_XX
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2019 - 10:16 PM

It is necessary to update the game to the latest version, so you can play in up-to-date servers.

Any help for this?

Both of you download this up-to-date steamclient.dll and extract it in the root folder of your CSS. Let me know if that worked. steamclient.dll-23_11_2019.rar

Thanks! everything is fine now, one question. There is a way to keep the steamclient.dll updated? Because the last patch has not have that steamclient.dll up to date..

Thank you again!

#7748 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 26 November 2019 - 04:19 PM

You can bookmark this and keep an eye for an updated version every now and then.

#7749 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 December 2019 - 11:39 PM

Patch v15 has been reuploaded. It now includes the latest (23/11/2019) steamclient.dll file.

#7750 Guest_cjd

Guest_cjd
  • Guests

Posted 10 January 2020 - 09:48 PM

Fucking ads. It's impossible to download!!   doh.gif

#7751 Guest_lol

Guest_lol
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2020 - 03:05 AM

It would be cooler if you include a mediafire link to download

#7752 Guest_MOTD

Guest_MOTD
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2020 - 11:34 PM

I cannot see the MOTD when I join any servers. Is this a known issue and how to fix? :)

#7753 Guest_soco

Guest_soco
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2021 - 06:14 PM

zippyshare link is expired  :(

#7754 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 28 January 2021 - 10:22 PM

zippyshare link is expired  :(

Thanks for reporting that. I will reupload as soon as i can.

#7755 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2021 - 03:18 AM

Can somebody tell me what file contains the achievements data?

#7756 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 02 March 2021 - 12:38 PM

Can somebody tell me what file contains the achievements data?

There is no dedicated file for that as far as i know.

#7757 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 18 March 2021 - 11:29 PM

Update patch v15.1 is out!

What's new in the update patch:

• latest version of the emulator
  • updated main menu with the new IPs of Setti's servers

You will find the download links at the 1st post of this topic.
Report here if you have any issues with the update patch.
Finally, take a look at this annoucement: http://css.setti.inf...ers-are-online/

Thanks for your time.

#7758 Guest_boz

Guest_boz
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2021 - 08:21 PM

After logging in it gets a white screen. It was fine before. Upload this old update

#7759 Guest_Tony21

Guest_Tony21
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:48 PM

After installing patch 15.1, when I start the game I see the white screen. How do you solve that?

#7760 Guest_Tony21

Guest_Tony21
  • Guests

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:51 PM

After logging in it gets a white screen. It was fine before. Upload this old update

that happens to me too

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: release, css, counter-strike: source, counter strike source, Setti, SteamPipe, crack, cracked, nonsteam, nosteam

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users