3 replies to this topic

#1 thamostwanted

thamostwanted

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:13 PM

Hello people of Setti,

i'm new to this forum, this is my first post so..

I really like the Counter Strike Source Setti client, it really works well for me and stuff.

But I have one, not so hard question. Can you disable that the console will show up when you launch CS:S?

Because it seems a lot better to me when I just start up the game and the console isn't there.

I don't know if this is possible, but that's why I ask you guys here.

Thankzz in advance and greetzzzz,

thamostwanted :)

#2 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:49 AM

Hi! That's possible! Check the rev.ini file. To edit it, you might have to copy it to your desktop, edit it, and copy it back. Search for 'console' in the file. In the first lines there should be a line like '... hl2.exe ... -console'. Remove the '-console' part. That's it. If that doesn't work, right click the desktop icon and check the properties for '-console'.

#3 thamostwanted

thamostwanted

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:15 PM

Hi! That's possible! Check the rev.ini file. To edit it, you might have to copy it to your desktop, edit it, and copy it back. Search for 'console' ij the file. In the first lines there should be a line like '... hl2.exe ... -console'. Remove the '-console' part. That's it. If that doesn't work, right click the desktop icon and check the properties for '-console'.

Thanks headHUNTERZ! The second step worked for me, and I have removed the -console part in both the rev.ini file and the icon on desktop properties.

Thank you for the quick reply!

#4 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

Good to know that it works now!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: console, disable, counter, strike, source, css

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users