New CSS Servers and CSS Update for NON Steam!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#21 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:36 PM

PLease !!! steam validation rejected !!! WHY ???

You can only join NONSTEAM servers. Try one server IP from the first post.

You shouldn't be seeing legit servers anyway. I will update NONSTEAM.sfx.exe
I think I have made a mistake with the installation of Setti's MasterServer.

EDIT: Updated NONSTEAM.sfx.exe - LINK IN THE README.TXT
#1) Respect the privacy of others.
#2) Think before you type.
#3) With great power comes great responsibility.

#22 Guest_chris

Guest_chris
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 06:59 PM

hello i did everything right it worked for a day but then i turned off my computer and when i clicked the shortcut and this what came up Engine error: no permission to run cstrike also when it worked the console wouldnt come up

#23 Guest_chris

Guest_chris
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 08:07 PM

hello i did everything right it worked for a day but then i turned off my computer and when i clicked the shortcut and this what came up Engine error: no permission to run cstrike also when it worked the console wouldnt come up

never mind i have fixed this problem if anyone else is haveing this problem you have might have to reinstall and shut down steam

#24 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 24 July 2010 - 06:13 AM

The latest CSS updates on July 23rd broke the in-game server browser.

I will be looking a way to fix it.

Update file is placed in the FTP.

] version
Protocol version 15
Exe version 1.0.0.44 (cstrike)
Exe build: 16:21:09 Jul 16 2010 (4269) (240)

#25 Guest_dsfsdfsfsdfsf

Guest_dsfsdfsfsdfsf
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2010 - 08:13 AM

When i changed the Steam.dll file it just says cstike has no permission on steam. what do i do? Shall i add the game as non steam or just leave it as it is because im getting the legit servers atm with achievments been earned by other legit players. But some dont work.

#26 Guest_amsmasasa

Guest_amsmasasa
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

never mind i have fixed this problem if anyone else is haveing this problem you have might have to reinstall and shut down steam

I dont get it reinstall it then keep steam running or closed?

#27 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 27 July 2010 - 01:05 AM

THIS IS A NON STEAM CSS. YOU DO NOT NEED STEAM RUNNING. ALWAYS CLOSE STEAM WHEN YOU PLAY THIS GAME.

Thank You

#28 Guest_amsmasasa

Guest_amsmasasa
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:31 AM

THIS IS A NON STEAM CSS. YOU DO NOT NEED STEAM RUNNING. ALWAYS CLOSE STEAM WHEN YOU PLAY THIS GAME.

Thank You

YES BUT THEN IT FUKING SAYS IN THE GAME STEAM BETA MUST BE RUNNING AND YOU CANT GET ANY SEVRERS, WHEN YOU RUN STEAM THEN IT SAYS "CSTRIKE HAS NO PERMISION"?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

#29 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 27 July 2010 - 05:40 PM

Thank You

YES BUT THEN IT FUKING SAYS IN THE GAME STEAM BETA MUST BE RUNNING AND YOU CANT GET ANY SEVRERS, WHEN YOU RUN STEAM THEN IT SAYS "CSTRIKE HAS NO PERMISION"?????????????????????????????????????????????????/

You didn't see the recent post posted by me? It says Ingame Server Browser will not work after the latest update. If you want to connect, use IPs for now until RevEmu has been fixed for Server Browser.

I don't know what happens when you run it with steam. This is a NON-STEAM release and you shouldn't use Steam with this. If you want to use Steam, BUY THE GAME. ITS WORTH IT :)

EDIT: Update for 27th has been released. Go to FTP link to download.

#30 Guest_amsmasasa

Guest_amsmasasa
  • Guests

Posted 28 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

Thank You

You didn't see the recent post posted by me? It says Ingame Server Browser will not work after the latest update. If you want to connect, use IPs for now until RevEmu has been fixed for Server Browser.

I don't know what happens when you run it with steam. This is a NON-STEAM release and you shouldn't use Steam with this. If you want to use Steam, BUY THE GAME. ITS WORTH IT :)

EDIT: Update for 27th has been released. Go to FTP link to download.

When will css be cheap will they have it cheaper in the summer time ? Tell me when please.

#31 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:16 PM

Sure, but please come to this site everyday :) I will write here when css is cheaper ;)

#32 Guest_amsmasasa

Guest_amsmasasa
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 08:20 AM

Sure, but please come to this site everyday :) I will write here when css is cheaper ;)

Yes ty but i want to purchase from steam (steam play). I always check this thread if any updates etc please keep in touch with the updates etc.

#33 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:22 AM

Yes ty but i want to purchase from steam (steam play). I always check this thread if any updates etc please keep in touch with the updates etc.

Yep, sure legit sites. From Steam Store.

I will tell you if its cheap here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/240/

CSS was gone very cheap during last winter, 2 times. And once when CSS moved to Orangebox. But its not all the time so when you see it cheap, make sure you buy it :) it will be only for 1 day or 3 days. No more no less.

#34 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:04 AM

Update released for 03 Aug 2010.

File on FTP. If you are using another release you can also use my update package to update another NON-Steam release.

3rd August's update will make CSS v46.

#35 Guest_amsmasasa

Guest_amsmasasa
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

Update released for 03 Aug 2010.

File on FTP. If you are using another release you can also use my update package to update another NON-Steam release.

3rd August's update will make CSS v46.

New update for 5 Aug needed ty.

#36 sudo

sudo

Regular

• Members
  • 69 posts
  • Locationsudoers

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:17 AM

Sorry for late upload, i kinda got busy ;)

5th August 2010 Update:
http://localhostr.co...05AUG10.sfx.exe

#37 Guest_wsac

Guest_wsac
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:46 PM

Sorry for late upload, i kinda got busy ;)

5th August 2010 Update:
http://localhostr.co...05AUG10.sfx.exe

Need 15th Aug Patch Plz

#38 Guest_Uffoooo

Guest_Uffoooo
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:04 PM

Yeah :(

#39 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

I keep getting the " Your version does not match the servers. Please restart the game " Error.
I'm running the Source Non Steam Version v34 with v17Patch.

#40 Guest_Chacker

Guest_Chacker
  • Guests

Posted 18 August 2010 - 01:08 PM

Will i earn achievments when updated?

No. You need to buy this game to earn achievements.
Do not believe a non steam release that says you can earn achievements on non steam CSS because you need steam to earn achievements.

On non steam CSS, all achievements are done.

DO NOT LIE !
THIS IS NOT TRUE AND YOU DON`T NEED TO BUY THE GAME !
YOU CAN EARN ACHIEVEMENTS ON ON A NON STEAM RELEASE !
YOU DON`T NEED STEAM TO EARN ACHIEVEMENTS !
Achievements had worked a long time ago with CS:S Beta version 2
and RevEmu 9.8.2, this is a fact !
Also on my own standalone cracked with Revemu the achievements are working fine !
Download http://rghost.net/2353472 and try yourself if you don´t believe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users