5 replies to this topic

#1 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 March 2015 - 06:44 PM

Guys have you ever played any of the Risen games? It's RPGs. I don't play RPGs much. I like only few of them. But that game is awesome. I once bought the first title of the game. You know, the old school CD-DVD way. But unfortunately after the years the disc broke a little at the center. Two weeks ago i was looking all of the games i have bought and i found it. I tried to install it on a laptop i have but no success. After a lot of effort i found it cracked on the internet. I'm playing it since then. The last days of the previous week, i logged in Steam via my smartphone. I saw that all Risen titles had 75% discount! I sold a few CS:GO cases and i bought Risen 1 and 2 without the DLCs for 7 euros. I can't wait i get internet and monitor so i play both of them on my pc via Steam. :D On the next discount i will buy the third title too.

Right now i'm on chapter 4. The final one if i remember well. The cave inside the waterfall where a piece of the Tital Lord armor is located, is a total mind fuck! I'm stuck there for now. :s

P.S. I basically made this topic so to chat with you guys since the last weeks we don't do that much. You can discuss about the Risen games or even mention some other awesome RPGs. :)

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#2 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:03 PM

Heard of it, haven't played.

#3 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:15 PM

Maybe I will buy it some day  :)

#4 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:12 AM

Check some videos on YouTube. You will like it. ;)

#5 TheMisaGen

TheMisaGen

Professional Chair Thrower

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 391 posts
  • LocationTitan

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:14 AM

This. Always this.

PHIj7fz.gif

tumblr_mqgrgjwRqF1qzpxx1o1_500.gif

#6 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:43 PM

Some friends of mine have recommended me Skyrim. If i remember well i have it on my external HDD. Not sure though. I think i will play it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users