Photo

Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 23 September 2015 - 12:36 AM

There's an inconsistency on the admin setup that needs to be fixed. Let's cut to the chase...

1. How can a good limited(?) admin ban for 6 hours a player for wallhack, and then he doesn't come to the forums to make a permban request?

Misformed about the procedure or he simply doesn't give a shit?

2. The logic now is inappropriate language>WH?

I'm asking this because I found a day long ban for "inappropriate language". 

Unless it was indeed a quite serious incident of verbal abuse (which should've also been reported in forums for further "treatment")  I can only see nothing but admin abuse.

---

I could talk about this in private message with Snipy, but it will be like plotting behind other people's back.

So, Snipy, I know what you did you did it with good intentions to help Setti, but in this case you've made a wrong choice. The admin you've appointed completely lacks of respect and knowledge about admin basic stuff and there is sufficient evidence to prove it.

I don't want to push it any further (for now), but I will be forced to if this inconsistency continues bugging the servers.

There's still time to revert this mistake.

p.s How can a limited admin hand a 24hr ban?

#2 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:54 AM

1. What's the name of the admin who did it? I don't check SourceBans lately because i have to update some plugins (SMAC, AFK Manager, Ban disconnected player). And i'm sure he is mentioned about the procedure. Every new admin gets a pm with everything he must know.

2. Can i have the link for the ban?

...you can achieve immortality, simply by doing one great thing...

#3 תiתД❤

תiתД❤

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:06 PM

There's an inconsistency on the admin setup that needs to be fixed. Let's cut to the chase...

1. How can a good limited(?) admin ban for 6 hours a player for wallhack, and then he doesn't come to the forums to make a permban request?

Misformed about the procedure or he simply doesn't give a shit?

2. The logic now is inappropriate language>WH?

I'm asking this because I found a day long ban for "inappropriate language". 

Unless it was indeed a quite serious incident of verbal abuse (which should've also been reported in forums for further "treatment")  I can only see nothing but admin abuse.

---

I could talk about this in private message with Snipy, but it will be like plotting behind other people's back.

So, Snipy, I know what you did you did it with good intentions to help Setti, but in this case you've made a wrong choice. The admin you've appointed completely lacks of respect and knowledge about admin basic stuff and there is sufficient evidence to prove it.

I don't want to push it any further (for now), but I will be forced to if this inconsistency continues bugging the servers.

There's still time to revert this mistake.

p.s How can a limited admin hand a 24hr ban?

There's a reason for why ANOTHER admin had to get on and ban for inappropiate language, because the admin already on the server, wasn't acting on the report I gave 3 times. Also I see alot of admins, sitting on the sideline ignoring some of the inapropiate language such as "nigger" and sexual harrassment. Now I know the only reason why you're digging your nose so far into that ban, is because it's an admin you do not favor. So let me ask you this, it's not ok if someone tells an admin to shut the fuck up, but it's totally ok to say shut the fuck up to players. Now I don't see why players and admins should be treated different. 

Same goes for you. So before you try to put other admins down, you gotta clean your own history of being an abusive admin. Just saying, what goes around, comes back around. :) 

rDBAlKr.jpg

rrTvgKt.jpg

#4 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:03 PM

Wow some real evidence here.. I bet you haven't seen or heard the word nigger ever again.

About the sexual harrassement stuff, if you mean that guy who were asking your age then you probably have some ego issues calling that a sexual harrassemnt.

Annoying yes. Harrasing NO. I will give you the advice you gave me, and simply mute him from the scoreboard. You know how to do this, right?

Calling other people a cunt is totally acceptable I guess. Not to mention the posts I've been bashed adn trash talked out of nowhere.

Good job getting in my radar  :thumbsup:

Wanna push it further? Be my guest.

ninja edit p.s why you interfere again? I didn't mention your name or the person you defending... Did I touch a nerve?

#5 תiתД❤

תiתД❤

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:21 PM

Wow some real evidence here.. I bet you haven't seen or heard the word nigger ever again.

About the sexual harrassement stuff, if you mean that guy who were asking your age then you probably have some ego issues calling that a sexual harrassemnt.

Annoying yes. Harrasing NO. I will give you the advice you gave me, and simply mute him from the scoreboard. You know how to do this, right?

Calling other people a cunt is totally acceptable I guess. Not to mention the posts I've been bashed adn trash talked out of nowhere.

Good job getting in my radar  :thumbsup:

Wanna push it further? Be my guest.

Actually no, it wasn't my age, the guy was harrassing me, called me a bitch, and countinuesly told me to shut the fuck up, and kept yelling down the mic. I kept reporting it to the admin that was on, but he didn't react, therefore I had to ask another admin to get in to ban him. So you wanna be upset over someone got banned for a legit reason, then I don't even know why you're admin. 

#6 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:26 PM

Still can't find the sexual harrassement... You are probably new in the interwebz in general.

And pls stop acting as an advocate, you are humiliating the aforementioned admin even more.

Spoiler

#7 תiתД❤

תiתД❤

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:37 PM

Still can't find the sexual harrassement... You are probably new in the interwebz in general.

And pls stop acting as an advocate, you are humiliating the aforementioned admin even more.

Spoiler

I'm sorry.. what? The sexual harrassment, is when someone is calling me a bitch, and the worse part is the admin not reacting. 

Do you see the screenshots I put in the other post, kinda counters what you said about someone calling you a cunt. Because you are calling others Niggas, and telling them to go die? What example as an admin are you putting for others? 

No the reason why I'm even posting is because I don't see why you're still an admin. Anyone could easily replace you, you're toxic, childish, and doesn't know how to take care of trouble makers. You were also picked because of short staff, and now you're telling the head admin is stupid, for picking new admins because of short staff. - You were inactive for a year, come back, and all you do is create drama and cry because you are not treated like a god for being a long time member on the forum. You abused me when you came back on the server, and you continue to abuse others on the server cus you can't be punished for it. 

If anything you are just humiliating yourself for your attempts on trying to remove Speechless as an admin, simply because you are not treated like a god for being an inactive admin.

#8 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 06:49 PM

You trippin' again. You try to bash me without having the slightest idea about my history here. Keep owning yourself by your words lol

Regards

~A legitimately appointed admin

#9 תiתД❤

תiתД❤

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 23 September 2015 - 07:25 PM

You trippin' again. You try to bash me without having the slightest idea about my history here. Keep owning yourself by your words lol

Regards

~A legitimately appointed admin

You know, the reason why I don't want to know you, nor your history, is because of the way you treated me, the first time we met. You abused your admin, and banned me, because I said I was gonna report you for it. So no, I don't want to know your "history" here, as you have proved not to be a person worth spending that time on. 

Also I'm not the only one not liking the way you act, even as an "appointed" admin, it amazes me how someone like you, can get admins power, and allowed to abuse them like you do. When you abuse, people on the server and they say they will report you for it, you also threat them, that you will ban them.. Honestly, you are the only one proving, you are the wrong choice of admin. As you, do clearly not know how to use your powers!

"With great powers, come great responsibility"

Regards

~The heart of Setti's CS:GO main server community. 

#10 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:30 PM

Once again you omit some vital details about the reason I banned you.

First, I muted dicknipple for doing gorilla or whatever retard noises in the mic, and then you were keep poking that he was talking to you and I should mute you as well and some other shit which I can't remember right now.

Secondly, you come back again with the shittiest of the attitudes and tell me to go fuck myself and you dared me again to ban you.

You got what you asked for, and you will get it again if necesarry.

And stop being delusional that you are the heart of Setti, please. The only heart I see is the one next to your nick.

Now please stop deraling the thread with low quality posts. If you want to complain start a new one and post cat gifs or some original spiderman quotes.

#11 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 10:01 PM

well well well it seems that you have a juicy... chat log

page 16

2015-09-12 22:28:28 dis nigga tryna frame me.

The N-word really? You framed yourself btw xD

--

page 30

2015-09-06 20:44:28 Fuck you you blocking fucking cunt...

rood

--

page 35

2015-09-04 17:25:29 sak ma dick yooooo. 
2015-09-04 17:25:21 bitch nigga fuck . 
2015-09-04 16:44:10 (Team) do you want me to send it then. 
2015-09-04 16:43:24 (Team) Or gtfo of Setti. 
2015-09-04 16:43:12 (Team) do yourself a favour. 
2015-09-04 16:42:55 (Team) So. 
2015-09-04 16:42:51 (Team) also on video. 
2015-09-04 16:42:49 (Team) Its very ovbious. 
2015-09-04 16:42:20 (Team) Or Im sending the footage to an admin :). 2
015-09-04 16:42:08 (Team) Yeah really. 
2015-09-04 16:41:54 (Team) Batman turn off your wh.

can you feel the burn yet?

--

page 36

2015-09-03 22:57:49 do you enjoy the rape?

That's sexual harrassment in my book, but I may be wrong.

--

page 38

2015-09-03 21:49:05 (Team) Stop fapping in your own shit. 
2015-09-03 21:48:58 (Team) Thats how you motivate team. 
2015-09-03 21:47:24 Im tired of looking at your ignorant autistic shit. 
2015-09-03 21:46:56 so be quiet please.. 
2015-09-03 21:46:52 If you were any more inbread you'd be a sandwich.. 
2015-09-03 21:46:38 Shut up.  
2015-09-03 21:46:30 Dustin.

bad boy Dustin... bad!!

----

Let's sum this up. Sexual harrassement, racist slurs, and dehumanization

So that's the heart of Setti now... Then I guess we need a transplant..

What's your excuse? Little brother played in your acc? You've been hacked? All of them? Does Snipy knows about all this? And don't try to tell me this is taken out of context. You are the moral role-model here there are no excuses.

I've seen people being 24hr banned for less than that, but somehow you remained unbanned. Seems like you are the one who's toxic here, you are the one who threats people with ban, and you are the one wants to be worshipped as a God. You are pretty much everything you accussed me for x10 times.  :D

As a person who gives moral lessons to me, I was expecting from you to be more self-conscious and more intelligent person. 

Thank you for bringing your true self to my attention. I'm afraid that your immunity is over now.

#12 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:09 AM

And nobody answers my two questions.. Anyway. Based on the posts i assume it's about killroy, again. And i answer to the questions:

1) Limited time. Based on what he has told me, he is currently working and studying for his university or something and he covers all his expenses alone. A few weeks or months ago he was inactive cause he moved to a new house or something. I had been told about that too. But here is the point. I have dealt with this one more time in the past. We were 2 active admins in the CS:GO main server. He had limited time. He was playing like 1-2 hours and then he was leaving. He couldn't make permban requests even though i tried several times to force him to. So i had 2 options. I remove his rights and i am the only active admin, or allow him make permban requests whenever he can. I chose the second option since at least in that way he would offer a clean game to the players during those few hours he was in the server. And he was always telling me to check his latest bans at SourceBans.

Currently we are 4-5 active admins in the CS:GO servers. Something like that. Do we remember how many we were in the CS:S servers in the past? Something like 50? If we were currently at least 2x times of the amount of the CS:GO servers, i would think of removing killroy's admin rights. But it's not an option for me right now.

2) The ban was for 30 mins and i changed it to 1 day. Honestly i have seen this with my eyes and heard it with my ears. Nina is getting this kind of stuff often. Not from one player only. The player that got banned and i edited the ban was just a radom one. Dustin is a balls breaker. When he starts, he barely stops. He has told to me shit on chat too, multiple times,  multiple days before i ban his ass for 1 day too. I also remember another guy asking Nina if she is beautiful and if he can f**k her. Another one who was ~10 years old, was asking her facebook, telling her he wants to have sex with her and get married with her. That was happening for days with that boy. Until i got repported about it, i asked him to stop several times, he wasn't stopping, i muted him once, then mapchange, he started again, i muted him twice, mapchange, he started again, i banned him for a few minutes. I mean, wtf?! We are not sex addicted sex shop employees! We are in a fucking CS community! We play CS God damn it! Wtf is this?!

P.S. Currently if i start removing admin rights for not following the limited admin rules 100%, most of the active admins if not all of them will be gone...

#13 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:53 AM

Another example: http://pong.setti.in...=steamid

The ban invoked yesterday by another limited admin for AimBot. I'm 100% sure it was an accurate ban since i found another ban about the same player from another community by SMAC. But where is the permban request? Nowhere. I have to contact with the admin and find out what's his excuse.

As we can see if i start removing admin rights right now for not following the limited admin rules 100%, there will be no admins left for the CS:GO servers. What am i supposed to do then? I will tell you what i'm supposed to do. I will say the following:

As limited admins it's good to make permban requests! Not just good for me. It's not about me or the rules or whatever. It's for the good of yourselves and the rest of the players in the servers. In this way previously banned cheaters will be prevented from getting in the servers again. And if those cheaters are smart, they will try to hide their cheats next time! I'm saying that because i know it! I have experience on that! I have banned a regular who was also limited admin and he was cheating for ~3 years here! He admitted it himself to me in a pm! Also that motherfucker Gamble. I was hunting him for months if not years.

On the other hand, if there is some serious reason like university studying, working, or whatever reason that sounds serious, then i will understand and i will try to help by checking your bans at SourceBans, googling the SteamID of the potential cheater you banned or whatever.

Then! About the admin panel useage! Use it fucking wisely! I have so fucking many stuff to do at Setti on a daily basis and instead i focus on them i always have to focus on stuff like this! Kick/ban/mute for the fucking following cases only!

- Cheater: Spactate first until you are convinced the player is indeed cheating.

- Teleporter: If the player is lagging/teleporting due to his high ping, no action is required since the high ping kicker plugin will get rid of him. If the player is lagging/teleporting due to very low fps and he has no fucking brain to understand that the game is not for his fucking potato PC, then kick him. If he comes back, ban him. It's extremely annoying when you are trying to kill a player who is teleporting and you can't even hit him because of that!

- Chat/Mic spammers: If many players are annoyed and complaining, mute/gag/silence the spammer. If it's just you who is annoyed, use the God damn scoreboard, right click on his name and then select "Block communication". It's that simple! That will prevent you from listening to him and watching what he types on chat.

- Insulters: Everyfuckingbody insults in the fucking CS series as well as almost in every fucking game. Everyone! Including me. If that happens once, try not to bother! Try not to use the admin panel! Try to think that you don't have admin rights, there is no admin panel so you have to deal with it in the same way like every other player if he was you. Or just use the "Block communication" feature mentioned above and you are done! But! If that happens all the time or often, warn the player, ask him to stop, if he doesn't stop mute/gag/silence him and if he continues, start with 5 minutes ban.

Use the damn admin panel wisely! We are trying to bring players to Setti not to make them leave! And what i have said already in this post goes to every fucking admin! I am not talking about someone specifically! I'm talking generally!

And because i am not someone who is like "all of you make mistakes, i don't", even i make fucking mistakes too! We are fucking human beings! I can have bad day too! I can get stressed due to all those i have to administrate and manage here, too! Shit happens! But because i am head admin, that doesn't mean i am something like a God or something! It doesn't mean that i mustn't/can't be judged! So if you ever see me in a bad mood or something and i do a mistake in the servers, advise me to take a fucking break! I want to be a God damn good admin! Not bad! And i ask all of you to help me on that.

Also! One last thing! Pay fucking attention to the in game reports about cheaters or whatever! The admins exist to solve problems! If players report you a problem and you don't even give a damn shit, why should i give a shit if i remove your admin rights?!

That's all i had to say.

#14 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

Another thing because i don't think i have ever mentioned it in the past. I'm friend with many people here and i have just a friendly relationship with some others. Of course i have haters too but that's another story. :D

Don't even think that i am a person who is like "hm XYZ is a good friend of mine, meh.. i will pretend i didn't see that"! Or like "ok i will tell everyone i will contact with XYZ and solve this but because he is my friend i will not do anything".

I must behave just like e.g. a teacher at school. Let's say a teacher has a student in the classroom and that student is his son. During exams his son's exam deserves 3. Should the teacher be like "ok he deserves 3 but since he is my son let's give him some bonus"? No! Fucking no! He should treat the student the same way as he treats all the other students!

Do you want another example? I will give you another example. Some days ago i saw this permban request by Ellanios: http://css.setti.inf...s-here/?p=98312

Vag is a greek friend of mine. We play matchmaking a lot and we are friends even on facebook. I check the request and i noticed that he has been muted and banned multiple times for mic spamming. I have also seen him doing it for a short time in the main server 1 or 2 times. After i checked the ban, within 1-2 minutes he got permbanned! That's it! I didn't start thinking that he is my friend and trying to calm Ellanios down and change his mind! I did what i had to do! That's the weight of my duty here!

So! I don't care if you are my brother, sister, friend, simple member/player, limited admin, head admin or the boss! If i see something wrong, i will tell you that you are wrong, i will tell you what's the right thing, if it's necessary i take some actions i will and i don't even care if you stop talking to me for good! I will do what i have to do no matter what! That's why i am head admin! Job/Duty is job/duty and friendship is friendship!

#15 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

There's still no excuse for a non legit admin to ignore the basic rules right off the bat.

If I were an illegetimate admin I would try to keep a low profile and keep my mouth shut. Especially on matters that I have no idea what's going on. Moreover, I wouldn't be all cocky, and trash talking on someone I meet for the first time in forums/server. Because I have (or at least I think I have) the proper intellect to understand that I put a nail in my coffin. I wouldn't try to tell other admins how to do their job, I would try to learn about the true nature of Setti reading old threads etc.

Setti has/had a unique style as a community. Now we try to start something but also keep the good things of the old times. Trash talking is acceptable as long as it is kept in terms of meme'ing and producing fun for the people involved. Bitching and moaning and threating won't get you extra points. Ignorance can be tolerated as long as someone is willing to learn. Hypocrisy will get you fucked up.

Showing me a shitty attitude from day 1 will only make me thing that you are a person who will get even shittier later on. And that's 99.9% proven true.

You mentioned a ban from another admin, errormyname that is, for not reporting back to forums. But he's been playing here for years and he's made several reports. It's logical to be bored to post a permban request. Plus he is a legit admin. 

If you ask me, I think he deserves to get elevated admin rights just as I do. And it saves us a lot of time from waiting one fucking hour for the demo to be uploaded. Also this means less job for the blue guys reviewing the demos. You said you have heavy workload, here's the chance to relief yourself. Unless if hHZ is responsible for that so I'll have to contact him.

Silent feel free to follow the rules and remove any admin that doesn't fit in. It won't affect me anyway. I can justify every single ban/mute in question.

Rules can be a bitch though and backfire in many directions.

#16 DickNipple

DickNipple

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:24 PM

I do apologize for highjacking the thread, but it is rather amusing seeing someone derailing from the fact that they're an unsuitable admin for the CSGO-servers with unnecessary facts.

Administrators of all sorts should lead by example. Calling ANYONE cunt/nigger/various curse words and abusing their powers (i.e muting without warning, threatening people over a disagreement) isn't really what is supposed to be happening from anyone, not the least from someone who is supposed to keep the server and the community in good order. And the whole "he said, she said" deal, i don't buy it. Again - leading by example is greatly unappreciated. If someone were to act out or be disrespectful in a server, against a player or even an admin, they would most likely be warned, proceed to get muted or alternatively get banned. But apparently as an admin, "someone" gets to go free for the fact that they are in a higher position. That is a textbook example of admin abuse.

Call it what you want, all i see is someone who shouldn't have administrating powers of the CS:GO server.

And please, do look up my chatlog in-game. I use every curse word from A to Z and trashtalk like a motherfucker, because apparently, you can.

#17 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:52 PM

I don't get what you mean by saying non legit.  :unsure: 

I'm not 100% sure but maybe killroy did this due to the ban on Nina. Probably they have some kind of relationship. I don't know. Anyway.

Well, i'm here since 2012 too but as far as i remember when i was limited admin i wasn't able to permban. I was making permban requests instead. And if i wasn't head admin by now, i would still make permban requests. I'm not bored. But if it should be like that, if i check SourceBans everyone except the new admins i hired are old members here. So what should i do? Put them all in the full admin group? And then maybe delete the limited admin group since there will be only 2 in there so fuck it?

I did put Joker in the full admin group because he had no time for ban requests and every day he was asking me on Steam to check his bans at SourceBans. I was googling the banned SteamIDs etc. He is always accurate so i did it. If i had more admins except Joker so they make permban requests, i wouldn't put him in the full admin group. If someone of you can bring the old admins back in the servers (or at least a few of them) so we are more, they ban and then make permban requests, i will move the 2 full admins back in the limited admin group. But is it a good idea to make all the old admins full admins so they have permban option? I don't think it's a really good idea.

I was waiting for the demos to be uploaded too. Btw each demo is available for ~15 days or so. If someone of you is in a hurry and you can't wait for the demo to be uploaded, it's ok. I don't put any knife on the throat of anyone. Come back later and make the permban request, since the demo will have been uploaded by then. Even if that means you make the permban request the next day. What matters for me is i see a permban request in the end.

I did say i have heavy work here. In that work, reviewing permban requests is included. If i didn't have time for my duties i would already have given up my head admin rights, or i would already have asked for help. Joker offered me help this morning about checking your latest ban. I said no. It's my duty.

#18 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 08:07 PM

You still miss the point here or you are trying to dodge it on purpose.

About the legit we talked about that on a previous thread. non-legit = no admin request, no permban request to prove his value etc

You "hired" as you said 2 of them. Remember when you were telling that I have to make an admin request so there is transparency and noone could ever blame you? Also, remember that for very long time you were telling that I should be an admin? Not only you, other admins did tell me that as well. Why I finally made the request the guys who know me all these years know the actual reason, the newbs can think whatever they want idc.

Your choice of putting Joker as full admin is correct and necessary. You said Joker had no time. What about the other admins that have proven they can catch cheaters and they have made hunderds of requests? Is their time worthless to you? Should they keep making permban requests to eternity?

Bring back the old admins? The ones you deleted, the ones that are abusive, the ones that are noobs or the ones that are cheaters? I think we shared the same opinions about the old admins, didn't we? I think you are just telling this because you know old admins are unlikely to come back so it is safe for you to do that kind of commiment.

And why move back Joker and Fonzi back to limited anyway? They are good players and admins imo. That's not the case anyway.

You hired off the rules 2 admins because of your heavy workload, but you don't wont any help to  the permban requests even you are still busy... Quite a paradox

I still only get ambiguous generic replies.

#19 SNiPY

SNiPY

//Aggressive Gaming™

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,534 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:14 PM

Oh right. The admin request. I forgot. :facepalm:

So what do you recommend? I make you, myname and every other old active admins full admin with permban option available? And then what? What am i supposed to do then? Just go to SourceBans once a day and see permbans by you, permbans by myname, permbans by Joker and that's all? That's why i prefer the permban requests. So i can see with my eyes that everything is done correctly. Mentiroso was making permban requests too. He stopped only when he became head admin.

Because if i can have permban requests, i don't need full admins permban. Which means i don't need full admins.

Heavy work at Setti = (un)approving posts/topics, flagging as spammers spam bots, maintaining the official releases just like it happened a few days ago and i had to make the latest update patch for our CS:S release (thanks VOLVo), checking SourceBans just in case i spot some weird bans, take care of the permban requests, updating/managing 4 CS:S 4 CS:GO and 1 TS3 servers as well as their plugins, checking for OpenGamePanel, SourceBans and HLStatsX updates. I hope i didn't forget anything. As you can see i have included the permban requests. Now you may ask wtf is my problem, where i'm stuck. It's very simple. I can't be 24/7 in the servers so i clean them from cheaters and trouble makers! That's why i added those 2 admins. Because it was only me and Joker.

Btw! It was Heady who made the full admin group. It wasn't me. As far as i can remember there were only 2 groups. Limited admins and head admins. Now, after this group has been made, i'm in position where i have to choose to make all the limited admins full admins with permban option available. Let say i do it. What happens then? All of you permban and i just sit back and watch permbans at SourceBans? Who overwatch all of you? Who overwatch your bans? Do you want more drama? I will give you more drama. Then Marioc shows up. "Hey guys, i have been in this community long before all of you. Put me in the full admin group. I deserve it too!" Now imagine Marioc with permban option available. He will permban even GOTV!

Another example. I don't know if it's a good one. It just came in my mind. NASA. Why the employee who is on the PC/console or wtf it is, can't launch missiles on his own without anyone overwatch his moves? He is working there for long too. He deserves it too.

If all of you can permban, then what's my role here? In my opinion, the full admin group should be deleted. In this way all old admins will be equal again. But i need admins in the servers and permban requests. I can't give permban option to everyone! There will be chaos! :s

#20 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 09:42 PM

No, it's ok. I don't want you to make me full admin. I don't want to enter the list of the "hired" admins. I prefer to have a clear conscience this way.

Speaking of chaos, permbanning tons of players with the excuse of low fps is it ok with you? Because I've seen you doing it many times.

Remember when you were complaing about Sculder banning you for lagging? Well, I'll be damned if you can't see the resemblance.

I forgot to ask you before when you said that you know vag long time. Then you know that vag is VAC banned for like 20 days. Why did you allow him to play on Setti? VAC Ban == Setti ban right? You only banned him when it came to my attention.

Also, it's ok to ban someone for "harrassing" but you allow the other part who as you can see above is harrasing as well.

It's like somene is hacking and I turn my hack on to even this out, but you should only ban the guy who started first.

And on top of that I have those little hypocritic thick headed rats giving me lecture about admin 101. They even brought reinforcements to say the same shit which I rekt with facts. lol That must have hurt a lot

I now have high expectations from them to be the role-models of Setti and anything less than Mother Teressa level of kindness will disappoint me really, really bad. Consider this as a lifetime warning. I have no time to make special plead more than once to someone who has been warned in the past. Don't forget that I have demos to review!!!

I am really sorry I had to tell all these unpleasant for you things, but you forced me to because you seem to slowly drifting away from the values and beliefs you used to have.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)