Photo

Ringing the alarm bell (for the 2nd time)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:31 PM

So you've got 1) VAC ban & 2) admin ban because of cheating?

Yes exactly! But I've been free since I bought the actual game after year of the admin ban. All I say, that I've learned my lesson!

#42 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:34 PM

You are blaming me for inactivity like I am your employee  lol

It's not my job to play at Setti. Plus, I had to do other things like joining the army.

Sorry Snipy that I didn't ask for your permit if I should join the army or not.

P.S Only 5? Damn I should try harder to get at your level.

Bring them on. Can't wait to expose them.

#43 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:39 PM

I had to do other things like joining the army.

This, explains it all, Amen!

#44 PodajPiwo

PodajPiwo

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:39 PM

Okay, at first i want to say something from me (sorry for bad english):

My name is Kuba, i have started playing on Setti being my 1st CS:GO server. I didn't have a steam version because i didn't know whether i want to waste my time on this game or not. First thing was a nice-looking community and, of course, SKINS lol. I have quickly started talking with admins: Arma Almighty (back then lol) and SNiPY, also Nina and Speechless, very friendly people as well. I was playing there more and more often, getting into 10s-20s of the top list of the server, then i've decided to buy an original CS:GO. Currently i am 7th, all because of people on this server encouraging me to play here. That's the introduction, now let me start:

From what i see in this topic, there is a lot of people alarming that there are some "fights" between admins of Setti Server and community of the following. Let me describe my point of view as a people resembled my the community on this server:

SNiPY and Arma (i don't know other admins) are being constantly approved by the community. Their bans, timeouts, mutes and silences are justified. And there's Ellanios. I got a mute from him first time yesterday because of me speaking my native language (understandable issue, i can deal with it) but then i noticed he bans my fellow players (for example Dicknipple mcgee the third). I was surprised because i've played with him a lot of times and he didn't show any bad behaviour so i thought Ellanios just got annoyed by him (btw he's getting annoyed a lot nowadays). Seeing that i asked Ellanios why did he ban him and who he thinks he is to ban everyone he doesn't agree with (i've read the previous topic about ringing the bell). And guess what! I got silenced. He didn't agree with me and he didn't like what i am talking so he just silenced me as an emergency exit from the situation he couldn't escape from). In my opinion this silence was unjustified as he's an admin and while somebody is an admin he IS EXPECTED to answer other players' questions, am i right? Another situation from like 1 month ago (don't remember the exact time, if i knew that the issue with him is gonna grow up so fast i would have taken the screenshots). An obvious waller was playing in the enemy team. Ellanios was playing in our team and i told him that he is walling (headshots through doors on DD2, wallbangs on Mirage when he couldn't know someone is there). I've told him about it like 5 times, maybe more. And it wasn't only me, there were also other people (even from the enemy team) saying that he is OBVIOUSLY WALLING. Then Ellanios went spectator and told me that if this guy isn't hacking, i am gonna get kicked/banned(not sure now what was that) for BEING ANNOYING. Isn't that something admin is also supposed to do? Spec people and then ban? I think i am right. 3rd thing: Today i started a casual play on Setti on Dust2. The map has finished, Mirage was chosen by the players. After the loading Ellanios logged in and asked me if i have reported him yet or not. If i even did that, why should he care about it so much? I know that SNiPY and Arma are not perfect, but they are doing what they should do, while Ellanios is sometimes exaggerating the situation and exploits his admin rights. I mean he has much more flaws then both previously mentioned admins have together. That's my piece of knowledge i have from playing on this server, and high five to all fellow Setti players!

Amen, i am finished here. If someone makes it to read everything, good job lol

#45 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

The post above is longer than the Lord of the Rings trilogy. tl:dr

#46 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:54 PM

These two guys 1 2, where busting my balls for 2 days now. I was muting them and they were reconnecting to evade the mute.

One of them was trolling and making a weird squeaky voice like this: https://youtu.be/UDfGl11_P-Q?t=28

claiming his mic is broken.

Also the aforementioned duo kept talking in their native language, and they were spamming while they were dead doing backseat gaming (Snipy does that a lot) on their teammates.

After muting them multiple times and warning even more, they replied that I'm the worst admin and Snipy and Arma are ok with them spamming the mic. And ofc they threated me that will report me to their pimp.

I eventually banned one of them for 30mins because he burst out and started talking shit.

Guess what. Just a couple of hours later Arma banned them both for 24hours. And he'll get all my support in case someone comes to dispute him. Thank you again Arma.

Immunity is over for them too. From now on they will be handed a day long ban. No warnings, no anything.

Snipy was aware of those pricks. As a matter of fact, he was present with CVLK when I was warning them for a 100th time, and CVLK popped up like an old fart to support them. Apparently, Snipy was busy unbanning former CS:S cheaters who are now CS:GO pros.

The more people you bring to testify against me, the more you will get shut down. Build a bridge and get over it.

Who's next?  :)

---

Bonus:

7) VAC ban = Setti ban rule? Where is that rule written and i haven't seen it yet?   :o

2015-09-22 17:21:36	SIMPLE.
2015-09-22 17:21:33	VAC BAN OR OVERWATCH BAN = BAN FROM SETTI.	
2015-09-22 17:19:51	Did he get OW ban and you tell me now?!.

Link

Have fun  :cheers:

#47 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:10 PM

It's time to reveal one more thing about our beloved admin Snipy.

Snipy all that time was saying that his friend vag was only cheating on CS:S and he's a legit pro CS:GO Global Elite player.

Here I present you all the evidence of vag openly saying that he hacks his way to Global Elite and then he sells the accounts to other kids.

2015-09-19 01:23:41	(Team) exw lefta stin paypal na paro allo.  // I got money on paypal to get another one 
2015-09-19 01:23:37	(Team) k sta paparia mou.	// At my balls
2015-09-19 01:23:29	(Team) na min mini global.	// So he won't be Global
2015-09-19 01:23:25	(Team) na xasi to rrank.	// So he loses the rank
2015-09-19 01:23:21	(Team) k tha to vacaro to acc.	// And I will VAC the account
2015-09-19 01:23:18	(Team) egw ton ekana block & delete.	// I blocked & deleted him (useless translation duh)
2015-09-19 01:23:04	(Team) k den eipe pote tetio pragma.	// And he never said such a thing
2015-09-19 01:23:01	(Team) alvanos einai.	// is Albanian
2015-09-19 01:22:59	(Team) o filos m.  // Translation: My friend

Link

---

Furthermore, that vag guy is an all-around notorious l33t hacker telling to Snipy that the dev mod is exploitable and he will find a way to exploit this. Later on he offers to Snipy his valuable services to make a vip plugin in exchange of making vag a vip member. xD

2015-09-19 00:34:15	tha to kanw opos to eixame sto 1.6. // I will make it just like we had it on 1.6
2015-09-19 00:33:57	vip plugin :D.	
2015-09-19 00:33:52	snipy pes re :D.	// Snipy talk to me
2015-09-19 00:33:14	lol.	
2015-09-19 00:31:33	snipy an sou ftiakso kana vip plugin tha me kanis vip :D?.// Snipy if I make you a vip plugin will you make me vip :D?
2015-09-19 00:30:32	tha vrw exploit :D.	// I will find the exploit :D
2015-09-19 00:30:17	exoun exploit auta.	// Those have exploits 
2015-09-19 00:30:06	gt evales dev re?.	// Translation: Why did you put dev?
2015-09-19 00:30:01	SourceMod 1.7.3-dev+5251, by AlliedModders LLC[ret.

Link

---

Tell me more about vag cheating only on CS:S and you didn't know anything about it.

#48 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:59 PM

S1lent what's up? I heard you fucked the servers up haha

#49 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 02:18 PM

Houston Nina we got a problem

Permban 1:

Link

reason: Banned on ESL/4Player or another Bann Pages wtf?

Permban 2:

Link

reason: banned_user.cfg import*

Permban 3:

Link

reason: banned_user.cfg import

[*]banned_user.cfg import = the subject was banned on old servers of a community and the ban was transfered to the new servers.

I found a couple other bans but I think 3 are enough to prove that it's not a coincidence.

---

As for my friend Dickie...

Link

reason: Ban for Language/Admin Abuse (Permanent)

It's been 4 years Dickie and your mouth is still full of dog shit xD

Now I get all the lectures I get from you on how to be a good admin. You speak from personal experience :D

You are such a tool that you didn't even have the decency to sign up on forum with an appropriate name. You should be banned already imo. Or at least warned to change name.

That twatwaffle even told me on steam that he has the right to have double standards but I don't. lol

Just imagine that you brought all this shitstorm to yourselves for a single mute... damn you guys are dense af

Little nazi rats you didn't tolerate a single mute for yourselves, but you want to shit on everyone else on server and then come to forums wearing your "democratic" mask.

Both of you have a very dark past and my gut tells me that's only a small portion of it.

You are not the heart of Setti. You are the plague of Setti. And I could tell from day 1. Unfortunately Snipy didn't want to listen to me this time and chose the wrong side.

There's no escape now
Spoiler

Can you stand the beating?
Spoiler

#50 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

As a matter of fact, he was present with CVLK when I was warning them for a 100th time, and CVLK popped up like an old fart to support them.

There was (or is) clearly something wrong with your sound setup. I just pointed to you that their mic didn't sound bad and you ignored my hearings but w/e... I'm the bad guy now (+i ain't no pro just for lols and giggles)  :lol: ayy

It just felt right to defend them since you were ruthlessly muting them (maybe banned?). JUST for the sake of you having a bad day, huh, what's up with that?

#51 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:30 PM

CVLK you are mentally challenged. Check a couple of posts above. Joker handed those guys a 24hr ban just a couple of hours later.

#52 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:19 PM

@Ellanios at least not as bad as you are, ayy lmao  :popcorn:

#53 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:20 PM

funniest shit I've ever read while I'm taking shit  :smile-thumbs-up: I approve, ayy lmao

#54 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 05:20 PM

:popcorn:

#55 Cavv

Cavv

kurppa

• Members
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 06:03 PM

I think it is time to leave this forum to rot for this asshole stretcher, ayy lmao keepo kappa kippa heyguys  :party2:  :party2:  :party2:  :party2:  :party2:  :popcorn:gl hf

#56 DickNipple

DickNipple

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:31 AM

*Miscellaneous Ellanios-noise*

I appreciate the effort, but the fact that you dug through an old Day Of Defeat ban on a random server shows how desperate and pathetic you really are.

The fact still stands that you aren't admin-material. I will be celebrating the day they take you off your rights. Have a good day.

#57 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 20 October 2015 - 08:38 PM

Holy shit the tomes on this thread. I just wanna put my 2 cents in and say don't ban for anything said in chat unless it's spam and even then isn't there a mute option? Noone wants to worry being banned cos of something they typed offensive or not.

And I suspect everything else said here is run of the mill bs.

#58 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:17 PM

Sorry for my inactivity, I'm busy lately.

Here's one more gift to make it up to you

X8693Ae.png

Acc link

lol

#59 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 04:43 PM

@PodaPiwo or whatever your name is. I couldn't read your post beacause it's badly formatted, but from what I get is that you blaming that I threated you that I will ban you if the guy you reported is not hacking. Just like the others who tried to blame me you also omit to add some valueable info.

You didn't report any cheater, you and another noob were just spamming the chat like this:

"BAN CHEATER"

"ADMIN BAN OMFG"

"BAN WH WTF"

If you can't realise that by making known an admin is present you will only make the cheater turn off his hacks or even leave, then you aren't entitled to come and complain on forums.

There's a fucking message showing quite often on how to properly in-game report a hacker to the admins. Open your eyes and read it.

I actually regret for not banning an idiot like you after all. 

Other admins here are banning or slaying for even picking up their guns, but you didn't come to complain about this. ;)

Another one bites de_dust...

---

I'm disappointed that I didn't get any reply for the above post. There's a good chance the new admin that Snipy hired was vac banned about 7 months ago. 

Edit: And I can't prove this is a CS:GO vac.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users