Reporting Perplexer

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Satyr

Guest_Satyr
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:01 AM

Hi everyone. I would like to report Perplexer as an admin without any knowledge about his rights, things he should do and decisions he should make. Today, about 10 minutes ago he banned me from the main Setti server without a cause. Maybe he was too pissed that I killed him, or I had so much better score than him (something like 20:5). I want explanations, if he thought i was cheating, some good reasons and proves.
Thanks, bye.

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:16 PM

he banned me from the main Setti server without a cause

Maybe he was too pissed that I killed him

These are the two most common reasons for a ban. In that order. Was it a permanent ban?
Posted Image

#3 Marioc_

Marioc_

One of us

• 127 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

this fucking idiot ban me too because i said that i will report him... :@
think before you speak!

#4 Elevator

Elevator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:08 PM

im not the only one!
@admin: nobody could tell me what i did, i sent a message to perplexer and he told me i was wallhacking but when i asked him if he could tell me (in a pm) why he thought that, i received no answer.
and in my thread nobody could answer me that question!
and i never said somtehing like "idiot" or "noob perplexer" i was asking really friendly.
i just want somebody to unbann me!
there are just gay servers except for setti, and with this fucking ban css is really boring -.-

#5 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:52 PM

There are many ways to cheat. For example Greek Unit play usually at the same time so they could be communicating through Ventrilo or Skype and tell the locations of enemies when another one is dead. It may look like wallhack then.

I'm not removing any bans because I don't know who you are or why you were banned.
Posted Image

#6 Elevator

Elevator

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:00 PM

look at the thread below this one...
nobody could tell me what i did!
and there were some guys who tell that im cheating!
and boom!
as i killed perplexer i got banned!
and im playing on setti servers for a long time, and now perplexer says that im cheating....
AND PERPLEXER IS A GOD AND IS NOT ABLE TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES LIKE ANY OTHERS!

#7 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:22 PM

Thank god i dont know how to cheat (:

#8 Guest_QuiQ

Guest_QuiQ
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:45 PM

Sooo... My bro nospire was banned by Sculder (not first time).
Plz unban him coz we use the same comp or, if u (admins), really
think that he cheat write it down here so i will not try to connect to setti anymore. Thx.

#9 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:08 PM

Sooo... My bro nospire was banned by Sculder (not first time).
Plz unban him coz we use the same comp or, if u (admins), really
think that he cheat write it down here so i will not try to connect to setti anymore. Thx.

I will lift your ban only for you to play. Don't let someone else play from your pc in setti or with your nick.

#10 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 06:50 PM

I wouldn't be so harsh about these regular player bans. QuiQ and nospire have been here always. They're not troublemakers.

#11 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:41 AM

that's a problem, unbanning player who was auto-banned 2 times will send "bad" message to cheaters like him -> http://css.setti.inf...ndpost__p__8317 who still thinks that cheating is nothing wrong, and what message will be to thousand fair players!?

#12 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:01 AM

I don't know who this Elevator is, but I can remember QuiQ and nospire from very long time.

#13 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:49 AM

Remember Echo*? Whats your point? I play for years too. In the future, when I get bored ill use something, but no one will catch me. Cause:

1. Im a long time player
2. I was good without cheats.
3. I know how cheats get caught (like most skilled players). So you can avoid these situations. No one will download 5h of demos per day to look for that one misstake. It will be pretty hard to prove.

What im trying to say that he is probably better than good without cheats. But If he cheated and got caught, second time to catch him will be near impossible. Many other regulars we know banned by KAC? [alb]Toni. but he admitted having some shit on his PC.

...I am better than you haha.

#14 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:08 AM

If long time players start to use cheats, it's not the only problem they're revealing. Why would anyone first play years like normal player and then just suddenly start to trick everyone silently?

Even if somebody would start to cheat I'm pretty sure it's difficult to still hide it. How do you hide for example wall hack? By running into certain ambush? It must suck more than just being truly surprised of being ambushed and doing everything to survive.

Aimobts and speed I think you can't hide.

#15 Guest_QuiQ

Guest_QuiQ
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:36 AM

I want to thx killer and ghost. Keep working at server!
I am too old (27) for discussion like that. I played only here, now i am banned.
Maybe its good, more sleeping hours at night :)
I was low player but i get fun playing with regulars here.
Nospire is very good player and i think that if we have better connection to germany he would be unstopable on setti.
I trashed my copy of cs:s.
Ps. Next summer i go 4 a trip to Scandinavia so maybe we will meet together ;)

#16 Guest_SiL3nT

Guest_SiL3nT
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:25 AM

There are many ways to cheat. For example Greek Unit play usually at the same time so they could be communicating through Ventrilo or Skype and tell the locations of enemies when another one is dead. It may look like wallhack then.

I'm not removing any bans because I don't know who you are or why you were banned.

We don't play at the same time!!! i am a member of greek unit and i don't even know them!!!

#17 breezer

breezer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 249 posts
  • LocationDublin

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:41 AM

We don't play at the same time!!! i am a member of greek unit and i don't even know them!!!

what's "greek unit" ? anybody knows them ? cos I don't...
Rush 'em n00bs ...

#18 Guest_SiL3nT

Guest_SiL3nT
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

what's "greek unit" ? anybody knows them ? cos I don't...

It was a clan..

#19 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

AND PERPLEXER IS A GOD AND IS NOT ABLE TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES LIKE ANY OTHERS!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 TupaC

TupaC

One of us

• Members
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 09:27 AM

Actually hes an FAT God lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users