CSS: connection failed after 4 retries

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_CPT.VIVA

Guest_CPT.VIVA
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

when i try to connect to any server appears connection failed after 4 retries, even in setti servers...
Any fix for this? i am using windows 7 32bits.

Firewall enabled the game
Ports fowarded

#2 TheGameIsOver

TheGameIsOver

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:46 AM

i know i have that to!! try to connect to other servers maybe you connect :D :grin:

#3 Guest_jmhancock

Guest_jmhancock
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:51 AM

I have the same problem. I just dwnlded and every server i try says either connection failed after 4 retries or it says this server is running an older version, what should i do....?

#4 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:55 AM

I have the same problem. I just dwnlded and every server i try says either connection failed after 4 retries or it says this server is running an older version, what should i do....?

You need to download the patches too. Check the release thread or the main page for download links. You cannot connect to servers with an outdated game.
Posted Image

#5 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

If "connection failed after 4 retries" then you are banned from that server!

#6 GhostNinja

GhostNinja

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 01 October 2010 - 05:35 PM

All setti server except the fourth one tell me that it is running an older version of the game, and all user I found told me they encountered the same problem, I don´t think it is a banning issue
KISS philosophy

#7 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

All setti server except the fourth one tell me that it is running an older version of the game, and all user I found told me they encountered the same problem, I don´t think it is a banning issue

All but Pub #4 were updated couple days ago. Download updates to your game and servers are working again.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users