Apply for admin?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mexer

Guest_Mexer
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

Hey, I want to find out , if there are any chances, how could I apply or be an admin on those servers? Do I need to play on it a certain amount of time or ?

I want to because there is no votekick or voteban command on the main setti servers and there are rarely any admins on it. Every hour a hacker or a group of hackers join and ruins our gameplay. (like in this very moment)

#2 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:21 PM

Hey, I want to find out , if there are any chances, how could I apply or be an admin on those servers? Do I need to play on it a certain amount of time or ?

I want to because there is no votekick or voteban command on the main setti servers and there are rarely any admins on it. Every hour a hacker or a group of hackers join and ruins our gameplay. (like in this very moment)

in this very moment admin is playing, 1h 04mins now with most kills, prolly he is that haxor!? :D

#3 Guest_Mexer

Guest_Mexer
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:51 PM

in this very moment admin is playing, 1h 04mins now with most kills, prolly he is that haxor!? :D

Haha, maybe.

#4 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 01:33 PM

It's not possible. For Setti #2 - #4 and RUS it's more likely. But even then it's not likely that random players get admin privileges just by asking.
Posted Image

#5 Guest_Mexer

Guest_Mexer
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:37 PM

It's not possible. For Setti #2 - #4 and RUS it's more likely. But even then it's not likely that random players get admin privileges just by asking.

What are the requirements for this server administration job ? I'm sure I'm serious enough to do it well.
I've been an admin on some big servers in cs 1.6 and I know what it's like.

#6 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

Sure, you're a veteran, that's why you TF at spawn, TA, etc... You seem like a good player, but cut that crap, will ya? All admins may not be so restrained as to give you a temporary ban...

#7 Guest_Mexer

Guest_Mexer
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:02 PM

Sure, you're a veteran, that's why you TF at spawn, TA, etc... You seem like a good player, but cut that crap, will ya? All admins may not be so restrained as to give you a temporary ban...

#8 Guest_Mexer

Guest_Mexer
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:05 PM

Yeah, officer, about that incident...

My little brother asked me to let him play some rounds in cs. I had totally forgot that he's used to play cs 1.6 in lan with me and 4 other friends where he's used to do crap like that.
I promise that it won't happen again. I did shout at him to stop asking me to let him play.

#9 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 07 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

Right <_<

#10 Guest_Mexer

Guest_Mexer
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:05 PM

Right <_<

I know it sounds cheesy, the story with the little brother who took over n shit.

But this one is very true...

#11 Guest_Mexer

Guest_Mexer
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:26 PM

Anyway, until I will have the privilege, I will keep playing responsibly on the setti servers and keep my mouth shut.

Have a good day.

#12 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

Right <_<

I know it sounds cheesy, the story with the little brother who took over n shit.

But this one is very true...

Then I have to say that your lil' brother looks like a good player. See you on server :cheers:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users