• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:46 AM

I've been seing this headline for the past few days on all major news sites and wanted to throw it out there and just leave it at that.

Posted Image
German chancellor Angela Merkel says immigrants without Christian values have no place in her country.

BERLIN (AFP) – Germany's attempt to create a multi-cultural society has failed completely, Chancellor Angela Merkel said at the weekend, calling on the country's immigrants to learn German and adopt Christian values.

Merkel weighed in for the first time in a blistering debate sparked by a central bank board member saying the country was being made "more stupid" by poorly educated and unproductive Muslim migrants.

Full Story on CNN

#2 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:43 AM

:thumbdown:

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:27 PM

I agree with one of her points. They have to learn german. You can't emigrate in a country and not speak its language.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 October 2010 - 11:02 PM

lol shes talking shit^^ she will loosing at the next election :D Germany sucks cause of Merkel...

#5 FakFeijs

FakFeijs

One of us

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationLahti, Finland

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:35 AM

immigrants just cant come on to your land and take over it like it has happen in Sweden and German.. Im scaring when it will happen in Finland. They supposed to be GLAD that they can live there, and not make their own rules and stuff. this is just so fucking wrong.. normal finnish guy doesnt get so much money from socialworkers etc.. but these MAMBOjumbo shitfaces get huuuge amount off money and they dont even have to do anything.. there is no rule to LEARN FINNISH or DONT MAKE CRIMES.. almost every raping news what comes out is made by immigrant. why the fuck they wont kick those out from the country who has made some crimes.. few assaults on ppl. and youre gone from fin.
btw im not a racist! im just tired to watch this thing whats going on here.
facefuck

#6 Ohr

Ohr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationNew Jerusalem

Posted 19 October 2010 - 11:57 AM

I agree with Merkel, she is right, because some terrorist or ultra-muslims from Middle East emigrate in West and get money without making one fucking job! This is ridiculous! And then this (Ultras) accusing west and their hearts have one mind to destroy the western culture!

#7 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:03 PM

btw im not a racist!

That reminds me...

@ Romanians (lots of Romanian players at Setti)
In Finland they are soon going to pass a law that forbids begging on the streets. Romanian people say that it's racists because it basically targets only them.

A few years go Romanian beggers started to invade biggest cities in Finland. In 1-2 years amount of beggars went from 1-2 to about 50-200 per city. 99% are from Romania.

Now some people say it's racists to make begging illegal because it practically targets only Romanians. There are so funny characteristics in this whole debate. Politicians can't say that "We want Romanian beggars away" but they just say something ambiguous as "..we don't want people to live off of begging". When the law was initially suggested only three groups touted against it - all of them some kind of Finland-Romania friendship groups. When these same groups are asked about Romanian culture and habits and stuff they always say "Romanian people are honest, hard working, etc. etc. etc". Then why is it that they are so worried about the law then?!

It's not easy to be a politician. You need to please enough people to get elected in the first place. After you get elected it's possible to start actually doing the stuff that you actually thought doing without pleasing the voters.
Posted Image

#8 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 19 October 2010 - 02:36 PM

You should be integrated to 75%. The rest of them (25%) should be your free space to act your religion or culture. I think that would be okay. But primery you have to learn the language, you have to learn a job aaand you have to respect the laws. You cant steal the duty and the hard work of the people, that's not correct. But Merkel is going over the top at this problematic, cause i have to say it wouldnt be okay to cut off the religion or culture. peace

#9 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:28 PM

k1ller, can you please fucking try not to generalize? When you refer to romanian beggers, please specify "gypsy". You don't see any romanian calling all finnish people fucked up heads that shoot their school friends. That's what you don't fucking get. When you see protests from romanians on this issue with the gypsies its because we have to protest, or at least the goverment has to. It's the UE policy. If we call all black people from finland or muslims monkeys and thievs and terrorists your goverment will not protest or what ? You know what, please stfu on this issue. You have no idea what you're talking about or what we have to suffer because of them.

#10 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:34 PM

k1ller, can you please fucking try not to generalize? When you refer to romanian beggers, please specify "gypsy".

No. That is wrong. What Finnish media reports and what I see are Romanians. I have no way to distinguish a "gypsy" and a "Romanian". I know the difference between a "Romanian beggar" and a "Romanian" (which might practically mean "gypsy" vs. "Romanian") but it's not such a well known fact as it might be in Romania. Try to think it through Finnish eyes as well. In year 2000 there were 0 beggars - read: 0 beggars - on the streets of Helsinki. Now there are 20 when you walk 100 meters. In other big cities in Europe it has been like that for 100 years - not in Helsinki. Not in other cities in Finland. Even in 2005 you could go 50 km north from Helsinki and you wouldn't see a single Romanian - 0, zero. Now you can see 10 at Rovaniemi. Seriously, I don't know if it's 10 or 0 at Rovaniemi but the point is that the begger problem didn't exist just 10 years ago and now it's a problem.

You don't see any romanian calling all finnish people fucked up heads that shoot their school friends.

This is big news in Finland even in 20 years. Romanian beggars hopefully aren't.

You have no idea what you're talking about or what we have to suffer because of them.

Help them in Romania. I hope Finland's policy would be to help people where they live too. When beggars come here there are maybe 100-200 people who we are helping by giving few euros every now and then. It'd be more reasonable to give 2 million to Romania and tell them to help 20000 gypsies there. If every country in Europe did that then Romania wouldn't be so fucked up place. <- See this comment through the eyes of a non-Romanian - people don't actually think this way even though the comments come out as such ;)
Posted Image

#11 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:59 AM

It's not our fault that Europe "wanted" us included (I myself didn't wanted in EU because I believe we are in Europe for a long time and surprisingly before others) ... so EU must deal with this choice to take us with good and bad people ...
Ceausescu regim was able to handle the situation ... but I see whole mighty civilized Europe CAN'T ... why ?

#12 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 10:42 AM

Ceausescu regim was able to handle the situation ... but I see whole mighty civilized Europe CAN'T ... why ?

Why doesn't Romania handle the situation?

I think Finland was the first in Europe. We've been here always, at the same spot. Thousand years.

#13 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 October 2010 - 11:53 AM

You can't help someone that does not want to be helped. Begging is no longer an individualized way of life, it's straight organized. Those beggers that you see do not beg for themselves only, they only get a small percentage of what they get. So if you finnish want to get rid of them try to aim at their heads, their leaders. This is organized same as prostitution and drug dealing.

@ghost: as i was saying, you can't help someone that does not want to be helped. There are millions of euros in EU funds for this problem and no one is claiming them. I'm guessing that we simply do not care about them but the our stupidity is that we are kinda waiting for this problem to go away on itself. Really, believe me, we can't do anything. It's not the '40s anymore, we can't deport them.

#14 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 20 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

k1ller, can you please fucking try not to generalize? When you refer to romanian beggers, please specify "gypsy". You don't see any romanian calling all finnish people fucked up heads that shoot their school friends. That's what you don't fucking get. When you see protests from romanians on this issue with the gypsies its because we have to protest, or at least the goverment has to. It's the UE policy. If we call all black people from finland or muslims monkeys and thievs and terrorists your goverment will not protest or what ? You know what, please stfu on this issue. You have no idea what you're talking about or what we have to suffer because of them.

Only gypsies live in romania.
Posted Image

#15 Guest_kwuteg

Guest_kwuteg
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:03 PM

the eu should send the beggars to russia, just funnel them over there and putin will take care of the problem for us..

..nothing like politics in a gaming forum.. OH YEAH

#16 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:02 PM

..nothing like politics in a gaming forum.. OH YEAH

This is the General forum. Gaming forum is at http://css.setti.inf...ing-discussion/ :gun:
Posted Image

#17 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 06:38 PM

In Finland they are soon going to pass a law that forbids begging on the streets. Romanian people say that it's racists because it basically targets only them.

Government decided not to pass the law. Instead they are going to regulate organized begging by bylaws. Also encamping is going to have stricter rules.
Posted Image

#18 Xevax Tavax

Xevax Tavax

Regular

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 10:13 AM

I rarely do that, but I have to defend the Romanians... we have 1m gypsies out of 10m ppl in Hungary. We can't fucking handle them, I'm not even hoping that anything will change - mainly because of our governments being so damn political correct all the time..

Believe me, gypsies aren't humans. The difference between them and any other immigrant groups/minorities is that they never lived in a society, thus they have no culture of working or respecting any rules. They are living like animals among us, despite the enormous amount of social support they get. Since we have to respect their "culture", and any criticism is immediately considered as racism (I assume it's the same in Romania), it's a totally hopeless situation. And what I hate the most is when these guys start to travel west or north, and the people there can't distinguish them from the real nation of the country they're coming from.

Like, many hungarians like to mix romanians with gypsies, and many austrians like to mix gypsies with hungarians, or serbians. It depends on geography:)

Anyway, the worst thing is that we really can't do anything with them. For places like Finland, or France it's easy to treat them as useless immigrants, because actually they are. But here, there's no place to kick them out, as they were living here for centuries. So why it wasn't a problem earlier? Coz they weren't making a 10% of the population always. A hungarian family has an average of 1.8 kids, while a gypsy one has 5-6.

Unless we don't civilise them somehow, or build some working camps - I don't want to imagine what the future of my grandchildren will be......

Xevax (who's grandma was of gypsy origin..)

#19 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 21 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

@k1ller, i think it is not so easy to get a job in Helsinki if you are gypsy really. Who will employ them? So there is no choice for them maybe, only begging or something criminal. Everyone wants to eat. Here is also many beggers on the streets, not gypsy, different nations including russians, because they have no other choice. According to stats in time of USSR there was 0% beggers, and almost 0% crime ratio, cause job, medical insurance and home was guaranteed by Government. Now if you are ill - it is your problem, if you have no money to buy your home or rent - it is your problem and etc. I see many soldiers begging in the streets (most of them without leg or arm) from Afgan, Chechen wars. Because thier pension is small, they are forced to go out, because if you have no legs - you cant get a job. Same with your gypsy people. They cant write and read maybe? I think school is not for free in many of the countries in EU...
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#20 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

@CC: In romania gypsies only go to school untill 8 grade. Their law does not allow them to go to school any more then 8 grades. There was a case few years back with a gypsy girl that wanted to go to highschool and her parents and local leader "bulibasa" did not allowed her. But most of them don't go to school at all, instead they learn how to steal. Their parents teach them that, it's their way of life.

@Porov: Stupidity is not allowe either on this topic, please stick to your usual bullshit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users