27 replies to this topic

#1 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:14 PM

This guy called cr3 has been continuously making hate remarks and spamming on the server.

He has severely insulted Muslims, Jews, Blacks and other minorities on many occasions.

He has a swastika as his spray and is self-proclaimed nazi. He has also insulted me personally multiple times without provocation. He keeps posting the same hate phrases many times. This could be counted as spam.

There is enough evidence in the logs if anyone is interested to look.

So please someone mute him for a few days so that he stops this hate speech. We have enough haters already.
Posted Image

#2 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:50 PM

Sure I'll take care of that and in the meanwhile I will change your diapers and bring u something to suck on.

#3 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 October 2010 - 03:52 PM

Sure I'll take care of that and in the meanwhile I will change your diapers and bring u something to suck on.

LOL you can't even change your own diapers, let alone someone else's.
Posted Image

#4 FakFeijs

FakFeijs

One of us

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationLahti, Finland

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:00 PM

pls porov, shut up.
facefuck

#5 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Wow u really got me there.

#6 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:05 PM

can we mute porov on forum, for week or month?!
I thinks that is enough - "Reputation: -248" :D

#7 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:11 PM

can we mute porov on forum, for week or month?!
I thinks that is enough - "Reputation: -248" :D

Even 2 or 3 people voting someone down could bring his rep down dramatically in a few days, this is not surprising.

I have made some stupid posts, yes, I agree with anyone who votes them down, I however I am disappointed of people who vote me down just for the sake of it.

I always try to be objective and not to insult anyone, but some people are just haters, no matter how good you are they will still stab you in the back. Also do not forget the kids that are here, who are too stupid to even understand a valid argument.

Now lets examine the posts that we have. How many of them actually deal with the serious issue of the topic? What conclusions can we make about the posters above me, I leave that up to you my friends.
Posted Image

#8 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

He asked admins to mute marioc, then cr3 wtf dude? ignore them or leave! :thumbdown:
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#9 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:17 PM

Let's make one thing clear now: if you bring out the baby oil, I don't want to know, OK?... Just keep that between the two of you. :grin:

#10 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:20 PM

He asked admins to mute marioc, then cr3 wtf dude? ignore them or leave! :thumbdown:

Marioc was spamming, this guy is writing hate speech, that is different.

There is a difference between real life and games. If someone talks shit about your mother or your country in real life you kick his ass, while if someone does this on a server you can't do nothing.

We can't tolerate dishonest and hateful people like that. Our society is really going downhill because of people like him. And I know first hand about this because I live in a multi-cultural city and I see racist shitbags like him every week.
Posted Image

#11 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:21 PM

lol ... stop chasing after Porov ... let him alone ... stop being so hateful ... what's wrong with you people ?
every comment of him must be demoted ?

lol ... I got 4 for now ... haha ... at least be a men (or woman ;) ) or both ? ) and show yourself :ph34r:

#12 Guest_MarioC

Guest_MarioC
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:27 PM

well... i didnt inslult u or your country, and if u have proof, show them... and u are the guy who always starting to inslut me! NOW, Stfu Or Gtfo!

#13 koti

koti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:37 PM

There is a difference between real life and games. If someone talks shit about your mother or your country in real life you kick his ass, while if someone does this on a server you can't do nothing.

gaming =/ real life , get over it , eot , bb

#14 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

I bet if u tried to kick your ass the ass would win

#15 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

You are stupid and a kid. I remember one time when you were spamming shit on the mic when i was playing with my old nick, good that i turned voice off. You are not much different than in game - a useless kid who posts random shit.
Posted Image

#16 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

You are stupid and a kid. I remember one time when you were spamming shit on the mic when i was playing with my old nick, good that i turned voice off. You are not much different than in game - a useless kid who posts random shit.

i wonder, if you are talking to me or gringo. <_< cmon nab, reply to the right post next time. :smile:

#17 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

lol ... stop chasing after Porov ... let him alone ... stop being so hateful ... what's wrong with you people ?
every comment of him must be demoted ?

lol ... I got 4 for now ... haha ... at least be a men (or woman ;) ) or both ? ) and show yourself :ph34r:

You are talking about bullshit and sry. -_-

#18 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 October 2010 - 07:34 PM

Lol Porov take it easy dude. dont take his "jokes" so hard. you dont need to think about this loose talk.

#19 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:17 PM

If I were you I would get my brains checked, because I've never NEVER spoke on the mic while in game, on any server.

And it's interesting that u call me a kid all the time, seems to me that a kid like me owns your ass and is far more intelligent than you'll ever be.

#20 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 October 2010 - 08:29 PM

This guy called cr3 has been continuously making hate remarks and spamming on the server.

He has severely insulted Muslims, Jews, Blacks and other minorities on many occasions.

He has a swastika as his spray and is self-proclaimed nazi. He has also insulted me personally multiple times without provocation. He keeps posting the same hate phrases many times. This could be counted as spam.

There is enough evidence in the logs if anyone is interested to look.

So please someone mute him for a few days so that he stops this hate speech. We have enough haters already.

Dude you can simply mute someone by going to Esc -> Playerlist -> mark player -> click on "Mute ingame" (or so)

And dont take every shit like a real-life-action that is so important for you.
“You can’t believe most of the quotes You read on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users