Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:47 PM

Forward your ports, the server cannot be reached by an external computer
Sorry but i dont know how :((

if you are behind a router try THIS

#42 Guest_loyoyo

Guest_loyoyo
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2011 - 10:25 AM

I need pulgin to fix this [img][IMG]http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/4005/fullerrorversus.jpg[/IMG] .This is for versus mode ,have this pulgin but not work :/.
And one pulgin for more players - here to fix too [img][IMG]http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/607/error2b.jpg[/IMG]to see full player nubmer here

#43 Waats

Waats

Expert

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:03 PM

I don't know how to extend the maxplayers.
You should find tutorials with g00gle

#44 Guest_lepsls

Guest_lepsls
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:11 PM

and i think archive with crack files for server are broken.All files who i download is 0 kb

#45 Waats

Waats

Expert

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 07:36 PM

It is not. Use the latest Winrar version

#46 SINEKT

SINEKT

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:53 PM

failed to dlopen /root/CS/orangebox/bin/engine.so error=/root/CS/orangebox/bin/engine.so: undefined symbol: g_pSteamClientGameServer
failed to dlopen bin/engine.so error=bin/engine.so: undefined symbol: g_pSteamClientGameServer
AppFramework : Unable to load module bin/engine.so!
Unable to load interface VCvarQuery001 from bin/engine.so
Thu Mar 31 23:40:52 EEST 2011: Server Quit

This is so lame. Why the hell is this more complicated and twisted than configuring 2 linux servers and the css server all together ?

Anybody have any idea what the hell is going on with the errors ? One thing I can tell you for sure: I AM NOT REINSTALLING THE SERVER from scratch. So don't suggest that, because I will not do it.

#47 SINEKT

SINEKT

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBucharest, Romania

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:58 PM

I eventually copied my server to a backup folder and started a fresh install. I will try again this night with the new fresh install.

Still BS anyway, this is too much for just adding the server to a list. You should do something to optimize server subscription, this is ridiculous... :blink:

Plus, I don't give a duck about who sends what kind of fake or redirect servers or whatever the problem is why you chose to secure subscription this way. I am a serious man and don't have any fault for what others do. You should move this more on the server side than on the client side.

#48 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:59 PM

Still BS anyway, this is too much for just adding the server to a list. You should do something to optimize server subscription, this is ridiculous... :blink:

Thanks for feedback.

The subscription itself is actually quite good although it may seem difficult if there are problems. Once you get "Server added to serverlist" response then you know your server is on the scan-list. Setti's server scanner will then automatically scan your server regularly.

In optimal situation you submit your server once and it will work forever. For example Setti's CS:S servers have been submitted only once and they've been on the same list as the rest with no problems.

Initially it's good that server admins need to come to Setti to add their servers. That way dynamic IP hosters or casual home connection gamers don't fill the serverlist with crappy servers. It might seem like a good idea at first to have as easy server adding system as possible but that is not the case. The easier it is to add servers the more there will be crappy servers that are online for 5-60 minutes - ie. home servers.

Your problems aren't about adding your server to Setti's list either. It's about server hosting in general. Hopefully you'll get your servers up and running. Patching a server should be easy, if it isn't then you are doing something wrong.
Posted Image

#49 TM88

TM88

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:45 PM

hi ,

I rent a server at verygames , the patch it is functional on its servers that does not host on a computer ?

#50 inTekBoy

inTekBoy

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:18 AM

My server is working fine, i can connect to it without any problems from everywhere. But, i can only add it to my favorites when i'm in the same Local Network. I'm ussing the external ip for everything, i connect to the server ussing the external ip when i'm in the local network too. But when i'm in other internet connection, i can see/add the server to the favorites.

I think is a port redirection problem. Can you give-me the ports that i have to open?

I've tried to add the server to setti list, and it gives me that error

[Tue Apr 26 11:04:21 2011]: Verifying xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27015 (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27015)[Tue Apr 26 11:04:24 2011]: No INFO from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:27015[Tue Apr 26 11:04:24 2011]: Could not request server information

Can you help me?

Sorry for my bad english

#51 Bloodprime

Bloodprime

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:49 PM

So, if I want to do this for CSS, i just follow Steam3 instructions?

EDIT: 1) Download OpenUGSP/VUP from the respective thread on cs.rin.ru/csmania.ru forums.
*NOTE: For Lastest L4D2 For Linux update you must get the new OpenUGSP/VUP 2.5 or later otherwise your server will drop all Non-Steam
clients with "No Steam Logon" message.

I'm not russian and so I'm having trouble finding this link. Anybody?

#52 GR Fwtian

GR Fwtian

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

i have a problem!! i did everything correct...i cracked server and its running...i told a friend my ip and he can connect but he cant put the server at his favorites...i made the server with dynamic ip which mean when i close router i will get a new ip...is there any way to keep a static ip without having to pay my isp??Like no-ip.org??? so that i can submit server to setti? (p.s maybe the reason he cant put server to fav is that its not submitted? ) help :D

#53 xHebHaH!

xHebHaH!

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationRancagua, Chile

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:53 PM

These files are used for Left 4 Dead server is a server pirate? Excuse me for my English is very bad

---

¿Estos archivos sirven para el servidor de Left 4 Dead sea un servidor pirata?

#54 jaco9725

jaco9725

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:19 AM

the esteamation.cfg link is broke :( please fix it.

#55 Waats

Waats

Expert

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:47 AM

No patches are available.
The tutorial will be updated ASAP!

#56 Nikolai

Nikolai

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 06:40 PM

Help pleas hol i can make my css servers no steam after updated server crack dont work :S
http://htpp/AmazinG-css.com - Bulgarian Counter-strike source server's
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 Waats

Waats

Expert

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 03:27 PM

Updated!

#58 kanelbullen

kanelbullen

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 12:26 AM

I followed the instructions exactly how it was written.

When i started the .bat file is works for a few seconds until a error pops up when the cmd comes to "Initializing steam libaries for secure internet connection"

The error reads: The instruction at "0x0dd91985" referecned memory at "0x16ddc264", t. The memory could not be "read".

If you could help me set up my server i would be very grateful.

Sincerly,

Kanelbullen

#59 Waats

Waats

Expert

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 03:18 PM

Use the direct links in the main tutorial

#60 tasse

tasse

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:01 AM

Hello,

The Reg Syntax for the Windows Server ist not working? the Quotes was wrong?
Can you help me please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users