POROV
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#22 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:20 AM

Go and find a kindergarten and stay there, BOTH of you.

#23 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 06 November 2010 - 11:21 AM

He started it.
Posted Image

#24 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 06 November 2010 - 04:50 PM

He started it.

Hahah typical

Banning them would do us a great favor

#25 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts
  • LocationPrinceton‑Plainsboro Teaching Hospital

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:56 PM

both of you, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! We don't want to hear your teamkilling bragging in this forum. Team Kill him back!! Jeez. Shut the fuck up, grow some balls, and play. Both of you need to be put in kindergarten to teach you two manners. JEEZ
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#26 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:00 PM

both of you, why don't you just SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! We don't want to hear your teamkilling bragging in this forum. Team Kill him back!! Jeez. Shut the fuck up, grow some balls, and play. Both of you need to be put in kindergarten to teach you two manners. JEEZ

"Team Kill him back!!" wrong answer its not okay, that have an effect at the game, unfair for the other players. Guys clear this shit and stop this uselss "war".

#27 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

"Team Kill him back!!" wrong answer its not okay, that have an effect at the game, unfair for the other players. Guys clear this shit and stop this uselss "war".

Sorry Phoenix. Its just annoying when these two start some useless shit, wasting server's space. its fucked up.
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#28 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:09 PM

Sorry Phoenix. Its just annoying when these two start some useless shit, wasting server's space. its fucked up.

yeah thats true. i can understand what youre talking about, I think the Admins should really issue a caution to both of them.

#29 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

We all want him banned..except his clan members
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#30 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:43 AM

Please close this topic as I see no valid arguments for my banning. Thank you in advance.
Posted Image

#31 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:49 AM

Please close this topic as I see no valid arguments for my banning. Thank you in advance.

Pls do not tell thing about me, do not speak to me, do not put other player to tk me, pls remove the fake names(fatality is one of them), and i will NEVER call you again botov or botcow or whatelse and so we gonna have peace? allright? THATS THE TERMS!

#32 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:15 AM

Pls do not tell thing about me, do not speak to me, do not put other player to tk me, pls remove the fake names(fatality is one of them), and i will NEVER call you again botov or botcow or whatelse and so we gonna have peace? allright? THATS THE TERMS!

OK good I agree, but i can't do anything about the other haters: Fatality, Fwtian, Mavro, etc..

I can tell them to stop but I doubt they will listen to me.
Posted Image

#33 porov

porov

Pro

• Members
  • 428 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 07 November 2010 - 11:42 AM

You are deep in the shit marioc, you have made a bad name for yourself, there is no going back, only way for you is to start anew with a new name.
Posted Image

#34 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:03 PM

OK good I agree, but i can't do anything about the other haters: Fatality, Fwtian, Mavro, etc..

I can tell them to stop but I doubt they will listen to me.

just speak to them... bb

#35 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:04 PM

who the fuck are u? stfu

#36 zeldajae

zeldajae

Regular

• Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 06:24 PM

who the fuck are u? stfu

Dood, I am supporting you, atleast!
And seriously, just grow some balls and get used to it. there are other de_dust2 servers out there with many people, its not hard to leave a server and join another on. dont complain. seriously. both of you are literally wasting the server's space, with a useless thread about complaining.
Posted Image

Uploaded by zeldajae

#37 Guest_bla bla

Guest_bla bla
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:24 PM

porov - belium puff sucks cocks , and he's looking for a new victims on setti servers ,that fag should be perm banned ,but k1ller skinny nerd loves life abused fags......continue ...

#38 Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:26 PM

Can we just ban them both ?

Aight.

#39 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:03 PM

who the fuck are u? stfu

Dood, I am supporting you, atleast!
And seriously, just grow some balls and get used to it. there are other de_dust2 servers out there with many people, its not hard to leave a server and join another on. dont complain. seriously. both of you are literally wasting the server's space, with a useless thread about complaining.

I dont see any support. The only thing i see, is that porov is doing anything he want and k1ller ignore it :sick:

#40 ducky

ducky

One of us

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • Locationbehind ur mom

Posted 07 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

You're in luck malaka, I'm all out of negging points for today (Fleischer was a neg party)... I'm enjoying this soap opera though, to make it interesting you could compile some hate-mixtape where you bash each other on video to the sounds of Liberacci. Would definitely pay to see that.

Expecting a ravenous reply "bububu stfu motherfucker ducky", pew pew instead of QQ my man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users