• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#81 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 05:49 AM

Check the list again. Now there are version numbers next to the server names.

http://css.setti.info/servers/tf2/

Are you using Steam or standalone release? Last week there was release which changed MasterServers.vdf file to MasterServers2.vdf. The file itself is the same as usual, but Valve changed the name to ensure that everybody gets the updated file. For Setti users this means the current MasterServers.vdf must be renamed (or copied) to MasterServers2.vdf. It *might* also be that the current MasterServers.vdf is still sufficient and nothing needs to be changed.

Let me know how it turns out for you.

#82 Guest_Arctic0ne

Guest_Arctic0ne
  • Guests

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

Check the list again. Now there are version numbers next to the server names.

http://css.setti.info/servers/tf2/

Are you using Steam or standalone release? Last week there was release which changed MasterServers.vdf file to MasterServers2.vdf. The file itself is the same as usual, but Valve changed the name to ensure that everybody gets the updated file. For Setti users this means the current MasterServers.vdf must be renamed (or copied) to MasterServers2.vdf. It *might* also be that the current MasterServers.vdf is still sufficient and nothing needs to be changed.

Let me know how it turns out for you.

I am using a standalone, and changing the name to MasterServers2.vdf fixed it :D Thanks so much!

#83 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:30 PM

Great.

Let me correct for other readers that the filename is "MasterServer2.vdf".

#84 Guest_guest

Guest_guest
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:40 AM

Hy,I have a problem i cant download Setti master list
i get this:
"MasterServers"
{
"hl1"
{
"0"
{
"addr" "188.40.40.201:27010"
}
}
"hl2"
{
"0"
{
"addr" "188.40.40.201:27011"
}
}

#85 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 10:21 AM

That is the correct file. Masterservers.vdf is a plain text file. Right click on the masterservers.vdf link and select "Save as...". Continue following the instructions from there.
Posted Image

#86 Guest_crisvan

Guest_crisvan
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

I have the day of defeat source I did everything it k ponia and the server go out for me but this failure goes out for me

Disconnect: server use different class tables

#87 Guest_crisvan

Guest_crisvan
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2010 - 09:36 PM

[Nombre Cotización = 'crisvan' date = '03 05 2010 - 21:34 'timestamp = '1272922450' post = '5577 ']

dora El Día de la fuente de la Derrota Que hice Todo lo párr venta mí qué y PARA EL Servidor de Salir e insumos del hogar, Pero Este Fracaso sí Apaga e insumos del hogar

Conector: EL USO del Servidor de Clase Diferentes tablas
[/ Quote]

#88 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 05:48 AM

Disconnect: server use different class tables

Conector: EL USO del Servidor de Clase Diferentes tablas
This error means that your game is outdated. Download updates to your game.
Posted Image

#89 Guest_crisvan

Guest_crisvan
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

Which is the last version last k I have it is phatc v.7
Can you give me a linck with the ultimaactualizacion?

#90 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

I don't know what is the latest version of DoD:S. Last update for DoD:S was one year ago (http://storefront.st...x.php?appID=300). Download newer release and I'm quite sure that it has the newest updates.
Posted Image

#91 Guest_crisvan

Guest_crisvan
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

Can someone help me with the updates? Please I need help

#92 Guest_crisvan

Guest_crisvan
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 06:00 PM

The last patch that meeting is v8 installs it but this failure goes out for me:
"Unable to load steam_org.dll.
Please edit or comment out steamDll value in rev.ini"

#93 Guest_john

Guest_john
  • Guests

Posted 04 May 2010 - 09:07 PM

Wave I see the server but it me puts that the server does not answer

#94 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 06:11 AM

Please put some sense in your posts. This thread is about Setti Masterserver ( http://css.setti.inf...r-instructions/ ). Start a new thread if you have problems that aren't masterserver related.
Posted Image

#95 Guest_Absent

Guest_Absent
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:53 AM

I have an untouched Standalone of TF2. It is updated to v1.0.9.0, and there are servers that support it. Although, they all show up as 0/xx Players on the site, and nothing loads in the server browser. Any help would be appreciated :)

#96 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:40 AM

Do you have trouble with Setti masterserver or connecting to the servers?

You can start TF2 with -console parameter and then write "connect <server-ip-here>" in console to connect to any server. The server must be same version as your game.

If you actually meant that you don't get any servers from Setti's masterserver then do following: find all masterservers.vdf in your TF2 or Steam directory. Then delete them all (it's OK to delete them). Then follow masterserver install instructions again. NOTE: Newest Steam update changed name of masterservers.vdf to masterserver2.vdf (notice the name, it's masterserver2.vdf!). This is noted in the install instructions so that should cover all variations.
Posted Image

#97 Guest_Absent

Guest_Absent
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:57 PM

I found out that the newest RevEmu is totally screwed up. The implemented SteamClient2009 into the package, and this makes it so that the server browser no longer works correctly, seemingly only in TF2. Thanks for the reply, though.

#98 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

Good to hear that. Post back if there is resolution to rEV emu. There are usually lots of people with the same problem and they find this kind of threads. It's good to have solutions posted here too.
Posted Image

#99 Guest_jeff

Guest_jeff
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2010 - 07:14 PM

i downloaded and installed cs source from warez-bb.org and says i have to do that masterservers thing and im not computer smart i have no idea what any of that is, so i have masterservers downloaded to my desktop now what? please go step by step thanks!

#100 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

Have you read the install instructions at http://css.setti.inf...r-instructions/

If you are lucky you can click one of the flags and find instructions in your own language :-)

If you still can't understand something then ask specific question on this thread.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users