UNBAN REQUEST!!!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2010 - 05:00 PM

Hello Setti.

I have to play css a few weeks (busy playing mw2 :mrgreen:) and today that i tried to connect in every setti server says im banned. How i got banned from all servers without even playing in the meantime? It's totally random i guess. What's going on?

I have to say that i don't cheat if this is your concern and i had got banned from setti #3 without a reason from a noob admin sometime ago, but it wasn't permanent.

Explain what happened and unban me plz as soon as possible.

PS You should concern not give admin rights to every noob :thumbdown:

Info:

1) Don't know, maybe a 'clever' kid added me to banlist
2) all setti servers
3) doesn't matter
4) STEAM_0:0:1357548038
5) dynamic ip range in greece
6) Pure[GR]

#2 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:50 PM

Find another server to cheat, bye.

#3 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:39 PM

OK I GOT IT!

SETTI SUCKS AND ITS ADMINS BAN WHOEVER THINK CHEATS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT EVEN THOUGH THEY HAPPEN TO PLAY NORMALLY!
I DONT WANT TO PLAY IN THAT SERVERS WITH THOSE FUCKING ADMINS-CUNTS AGAIN, THATS FOR SURE..

FUCK YA

SETTI KIDS

PS1. BOOBS AND THE OTHERS THAT BAN PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK, YOU SHOULD AT LEAST PROVE YOURSELF AND ME THAT I CHEAT(A DEMO). WHY SO SURE MOTHERFUCKERS THAT ONE PERSON CHEATS WITHOUT EVEN SEEING THE FUCKING DEMO??
PS2.I CAN STILL GET TO YOUR SERVERS BUT I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THERE ANYMORE BECAUSE U PROVED U SUCK :thumbdown: )
PS3.PERHAPS WHEN ILL BE DRUNK TOO, AND NOTHING BETTER TO DO ILL GET CHEATS AND ILL FUCK UP YOUR SERVERS WITH FAKE STEAM ACCOUNTS JUST TO GET SATISFIED ON YOU
PS4. I THINK I FIST GOT BANNED SAYING "BEING PRO IS THE BEST CHEAT", FOR FUN BECAUSE I WAS POWNING THAT DAY AND A MOFO ADMIN WITH NO HOUMOR BANNED BECAUSE I SAID THE C**** WORD...THESE MORONS ARE UNBELIEVABLE!!! :notworthy:

#4 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:51 PM

BEFORE GOING TO HELL :twisted: FOR THIS BAN AND ATTITUDE, YOU BOOBS SHOULD CHECK THE DEMO THAT THAT FUCKING BAN THING STARTED..
SO TO HELP YOU ITS CALLED auto-20101124-0342-de_dust2 :popcorn:

#5 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:54 PM

BEFORE GOING TO HELL :twisted: FOR THIS BAN AND ATTITUDE, YOU BOOBS SHOULD CHECK THE DEMO THAT THAT FUCKING BAN THING STARTED..

LOL. can you give me the demo ? I wanna see.

#6 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:25 PM

LOL. can you give me the demo ? I wanna see.

The demo is here: http://www.mediafire...5jm3qz821nndbjr
It's 25min. Goto 50000 tick to see the ban. Untill then i pown them very hard :smile-thumbs-up:

#7 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:33 PM

lol cheatah goes mad :D , don't bother with those random demos, you were spoted with multi cheats 2 months ago.

#8 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:03 PM

lol cheatah goes mad :D , don't bother with those random demos, you were spoted with multi cheats 2 months ago.

Haha boobs, I said I don't cheat when I'm playing counter strike and the time i got banned i didn't even! I AM CLEAN!

But:

1. I know what cheat is Im not noob (PC programmer just to know)
2. I have used hacks in past in setti server (possibly #3) when there was no admin and i was pissed from all the cheaters that were killing us for hours, just to counter back and pown them too.. This is confirmed and I have not used them since because i got sick of cheaters in setti...
3. If having used cheats rarely makes me a regular cheater that deserves to get banned without warning, u should ban some admins to like Perplexer who hacks a LOT!
4. Nothing would make me get cheats never if there was no cheating in these freaking servers!! :shock:
5. Then you should ban almost everyone, because almost everyone (IQ:100) can use hacks, and will use them sometime in your server when everyone is cheating and there is noone admin ok?

Whatever bye bye, and stop pretending the smart guy all the time :smile-thumbs-up:

PS1 I just got pissed with your attitude and this cheating thing. I wont miss the servers thats for sure, I just liked to play css with good latency some hours ocassionally.
PS2 I am not a cheater because u say it ok? I just have cheated ocassionally when there was a cheater party in your servers and i didnt like getting butchered anymore...

#9 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 06 December 2010 - 09:03 AM

Haha boobs, I said I don't cheat when I'm playing counter strike and the time i got banned i didn't even! I AM CLEAN!

But:

1. I know what cheat is Im not noob (PC programmer just to know)
2. I have used hacks in past in setti server (possibly #3) when there was no admin and i was pissed from all the cheaters that were killing us for hours, just to counter back and pown them too.. This is confirmed and I have not used them since because i got sick of cheaters in setti...
3. If having used cheats rarely makes me a regular cheater that deserves to get banned without warning, u should ban some admins to like Perplexer who hacks a LOT!
4. Nothing would make me get cheats never if there was no cheating in these freaking servers!! :shock:
5. Then you should ban almost everyone, because almost everyone (IQ:100) can use hacks, and will use them sometime in your server when everyone is cheating and there is noone admin ok?

Whatever bye bye, and stop pretending the smart guy all the time :smile-thumbs-up:

PS1 I just got pissed with your attitude and this cheating thing. I wont miss the servers thats for sure, I just liked to play css with good latency some hours ocassionally.
PS2 I am not a cheater because u say it ok? I just have cheated ocassionally when there was a cheater party in your servers and i didnt like getting butchered anymore...

1. Perplexer is too good. He is clean as Obama's dick is.
2. If you cheat once, there is no reason for this conversesion, you should have called an admin.
3. Boobs have experience of hackers, If he sais you hack its 99,9% that you were hacking.

#10 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 December 2010 - 10:40 AM

_Pure[GR]_* Stop talking shit about the players, the admins and everything about Setti. Stop your mindless arguments, its your own fault. Just leave the forum idiot.

#11 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 06 December 2010 - 03:58 PM

Oh he's a programmer with a poor english skils. Dunno about you, but where I come from a programmer speaks a damn good english.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#12 Guest_Akira

Guest_Akira
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

Yo,

just want to say goodbye, it was fun while it lasted. Now I got no more free awp to give :( .
It was fun for sure!

Peace!

Akira

#13 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

1. Perplexer is too good. He is clean as Obama's dick is.
2. If you cheat once, there is no reason for this conversesion, you should have called an admin.
3. Boobs have experience of hackers, If he sais you hack its 99,9% that you were hacking.

Yeah I knew it was a mistake cheating back and could possibly ban me... That's life.

Now i'm not angry anymore with what happened (I was because at the time i got banned i was playing normally and didn't know i got banned for the hacks of the past :rolleyes: )

Guys, sorry for the bad words and madness of my post but if some admin (let's say boobs) had told me from his FIRST reply that he had spotted me in the past hacking etc like he did a while after, i wouldn't get angry about the ban because that's the REASON!

Anyway, peace guys (I still love you :D)

#14 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:51 PM

_Pure[GR]_* Stop talking shit about the players, the admins and everything about Setti. Stop your mindless arguments, its your own fault. Just leave the forum idiot.

Sorry, your post was a bit late kid. No need for you to say me what to do, I did left the forum a while ago myself...idiot ;)

#15 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2010 - 05:59 PM

Oh he's a programmer with a poor english skils. Dunno about you, but where I come from a programmer speaks a damn good english.

LOL, doesn't make sense. So a person who let's say doesn't know english at proficiency level can't be a programmer, eh?? :notworthy: Just to know i am a graduated computer engineer, not just a programmer, with University Diploma..

#16 Guest_Pure[GR]

Guest_Pure[GR]
  • Guests

Posted 06 December 2010 - 06:02 PM

LAST GOODBYE :gun:
EOF

#17 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 06 December 2010 - 07:38 PM

Sorry, your post was a bit late kid. No need for you to say me what to do, I did left the forum a while ago myself...idiot ;)

lol u left?? omg youre a real idiot :D kid?? answers are off?? hehe your niveau and your iq sucks more and more. Again: just leave the forum idiot. (maybe you dont got it) "I did left the forum a while ago" hehe noob is talking ^^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users