12 replies to this topic

#1 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:07 PM

Arma II released today on Steam - http://store.steampo....com/app/33900/

Post your opinions if you get to play it.

Building on 10 years of constant engine development, ARMA II boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects. The simulation of a combat environment is so effective, the engine forms the basis for training simulators used by real armies the world over.

Posted Image

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

this game is full of bugs and requiert insane pc

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:40 PM

It plays on my pc fine although it's kinda boring.

#4 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

Is it as realistic as it seems in gameplay videos? Is it fun?

#5 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2009 - 07:36 PM

Erm very realistic and fun. Although i got bored of it its great to play, best game ever? :o

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 10:43 AM

This game are intended to those who love simulation and infiltration and for me its best game ever creat in this catgorie [simulation] even if looks like a beta rather than a complete set cause of bug this game is really very interesting to play watch my video Arma II action and bug.

#7 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 10 July 2009 - 01:36 PM

Good video. Have you tried multiplayer yet?
Posted Image

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:49 PM

yea i have tested coop mode for the campaign with my brother but for the multi online i dont know but is very hard 1 bullet in your head and you dead and full of teamkiller.

#9 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

I don't know about this game, it's kinda boring after a while.It can barely keep me half an hour playing.
On the other hand when i play Call of Juarez 2 - Bound In Blood I forget to turn it off, It has amazing soundtrack and cut-scenes, great story, fairly good graphics and a very high addiction level.
I recommend Call of Juarez 2 - Bound In Blood over ARMA 2 for too many reasons even though it seems to be very scripted game you still have enough to explore and discover plus you have side quests and ability to upgrade your weapons.

John Wayne and Wild West all the way 8-)

#10 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2009 - 09:56 AM

Man, sefyu post an video when he play Arma 2.What the fuck do you saw there so nice ? Its seems like an kid ten years old game WTF.Half Life & Splinter Cell best games I ever played in my life.Oh and Silent Hill.

I have an feel you all still with kids stuff in your brains, GROW UP n00bs.

#11 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:24 PM

Tupac the world as two categorie of personne one the first loves going to the people trying new things is the second category that does not even try to understand critical thinking and be above all I think you are part of the second category that does not even know why this or that there was a create and speak just in criticizing the other ppl,continue comme sa tu verra tu ira loin.

my english is at image of Tupac be higher.

#12 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:28 PM

sefyu I said my opinion about the game, wtf you talking about.WHo post here ask about opinion for this game, I said my opinion, this game sux.

#13 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:52 PM

those AI bugs... -> unplayable else it can be a nice heavy tactical & realistic game (no wonder since the engine trains various armys in VR training).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users