• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:36 AM

This isnt a topic to cry or something. I just wanna know why you dont like me just leave a post with a reason :D
My history in setti:
Joined july 2010 first time.
1st they insulted me
2nd they tked me
3rd they vote down my posts
4rth they accussed me for wh........
demo for wh here!!! watch the last 3 minutes when i join...

#2 masterx

masterx

Expert

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

Why can't you just be quiet?
Maybe if you didn't open your filthy mouth so often,
didn't insult everyone around,
just played the game,
didn't act something you aren't,
maybe no one wouldn't do these things they do?

Have you ever thought that the problem might be in you - yourself - or so?

past few months I've just been ignoring everything you say to me, and still you keep the same shit up everytime I see you online.
So STFU and play the game or atleast stop whining about everything.

P.S. I didn't want to list all my reason 'why I hate you' because it would have been a looong long list.

[color="#FF0000"]E: k1ller how much do we need to pay to get this guy banned? shaines aleady said he is rdy to donate 10$ for it
c2=a2+b2-2abcosγ

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:03 PM

As I keep repeating, no one hates you. We just don't like you. You're trying to flame and you suck at it, and when we flame you, you say we hate you. You're trying to make fun of us, but your jokes are plain stupid. We make fun of you with funny jokes, you say we hate you. You swear and curse us after, we say how stupid you are, you say we hate you. Hope you'll catch my drift.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 AchiLLes

AchiLLes

Regular

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:23 PM

lol...I laughed very much about your edit masterx ;D

back to topic: marioc, trust on me. nobody hates you, you often just act irrational. remember the last weeks, we had no problems with you. why? cause you played the game, of course told a lot of bullshit but most of time you played serious. and this was cool :)

my advice to you: forget all those problems, listen to the more experienced players. chose ONE nick and keep it, dont change it always so that all are pissed off. just play more serious.

As I keep repeating, no one hates you. We just don't like you. You're trying to flame and you suck at it, and when we flame you, you say we hate you. You're trying to make fun of us, but your jokes are plain stupid. We make fun of you with funny jokes, you say we hate you. You swear and curse us after, we say how stupid you are, you say we hate you. Hope you'll catch my drift.

100% signed

#5 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:08 PM

thats an real "lolthread" Marioc. If u want to earn some respect, popularity or make some friends then please stop open shit like this thread. just try to become better and better, just play your game and be sure you will make friends and earn some respect. but with crying around you wont earn anything. thy guys who are reading that thread are only laughing not more. PS. : Marioc youre ok, i dont have aynthing against you, you know that. i havent write that all to diss you or something - dont misunderstand. peace

#6 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:26 PM

As I saw that you opened this topic I wanted to write a whole page to tell you why I hate you (Yes I do!) and to tell you why noone likes you. But I dicided to write just a short list. (sry Mx ;))

1. You joined this clan called "porov" and soon after that you left the clan (propably because it's not the most popular clan) and just attacked him and all that good stuff. Thats not a good introduction of yourself to the community here. It just tells me that you're a little kid that you cant trust and is attacking people he was a friend with.
2. You've changed your name like every weak so it looks like you're 1. hiding but can't stop insulting porov and others or 2. you're again just a little kid who just wants to look cool with every new nick but changes it again after he realizes that everyone found out that it's him again and he's not "cool" anymore.
3. You're just flaming when you're on the server. For example when someone isnt speaking with a very good english you immediatly saying things like "your english sux" or "you're a noob". Just telling me that you're that you're a little kid that wants to find "friends" here but just insulting everyone here (even if he could be nice) who isnt "good enough" for you.
4. You're on the internet here. If your plan is really to find friends here...I can just ell you that you're the only one aiming for this. Everyone here has much friends in his real life but it looks like you have'nt got any of them. Thats sad.
EDIT 1:
5. When someone handles not the way you want him to you just say "fucking noob" and when he replies to that you're just saying things like "noob gtfo" or "noob stfu". Just to let you know. You are one of these noobs.
6. When you joined the game you're just flaming or insulting someone. So why are you here? To play Counter-Strike or to flame and insult people?
7. For example for me you're just 1 of 1000 names that is displayed on my screen. You handle like every one of these names is a real human. You even care if we like you or not. It looks like you don't have any friends there in your life that you can talk to and wasting your time by flaming and insulting here at Setti.

When I find more time I'll complete the list tomorrow ;)

E: k1ller how much do we need to pay to get this guy banned? shaines aleady said he is rdy to donate 10$ for it

True story.
“You can’t believe most of the quotes You read on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:43 PM

As I saw that you opened this topic I wanted to write a whole page to tell you why I hate you (Yes I do!) and to tell you why noone likes you. But I dicided to write just a short list. (sry Mx ;))

1. You joined this clan called "porov" and soon after that you left the clan (propably because it's not the most popular clan) and just attacked him and all that good stuff. Thats not a good introduction of yourself to the community here. It just tells me that you're a little kid that you cant trust and is attacking people he was a friend with.
2. You've changed your name like every weak so it looks like you're 1. hiding but can't stop insulting porov and others or 2. you're again just a little kid who just wants to look cool with every new nick but changes it again after he realizes that everyone found out that it's him again and he's not "cool" anymore.
3. You're just flaming when you're on the server. For example when someone isnt speaking with a very good english you immediatly saying things like "your english sux" or "you're a noob". Just telling me that you're that you're a little kid that wants to find "friends" here but just insulting everyone here (even if he could be nice) who isnt "good enough" for you.
4. You're on the internet here. If your plan is really to find friends here...I can just ell you that you're the only one aiming for this. Everyone here has much friends in his real life but it looks like you have'nt got any of them. Thats sad.
EDIT 1:
5. When someone handles not the way you want him to you just say "fucking noob" and when he replies to that you're just saying things like "noob gtfo" or "noob stfu". Just to let you know. You are one of these noobs.
6. When you joined the game you're just flaming or insulting someone. So why are you here? To play Counter-Strike or to flame and insult people?
7. For example for me you're just 1 of 1000 names that is displayed on my screen. You handle like every one of these names is a real human. You even care if we like you or not. It looks like you don't have any friends there in your life that you can talk to and wasting your time by flaming and insulting here at Setti.

Ok, but i didnt flamed anyone before he did... Secondly i left porov but he started a war aganist me and silent so i attacked him back... Lastly i want to say that i am not a kid and i want to ask a big sorry to you guys for my bullshit...

#8 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

EDIT 1:

Ok, but i didnt flamed anyone before he did... Secondly i left porov but he started a war aganist me and silent so i attacked him back... Lastly i want to say that i am not a kid and i want to ask a big sorry to you guys for my bullshit...

Then dont act like a little child and attack back. It's the internet here. You won't find real friends here so just ignore them but dont starting doing things like a little child.
For me you'll ever be a little flaming child now that isn't knowing what he does here.
“You can’t believe most of the quotes You read on the internet.” - Abraham Lincoln

#9 jap3c

jap3c

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:53 PM

humans make mistakes Shaines u can forgive this one

#10 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:56 PM

True. Oh c'mon! It's just internet!
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#11 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:57 PM

You dont now anything about this so please dont interfere sourself here.

#12 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:58 PM

Yes. So I give a shit on people acting like him. I don't need him as a friend. I have a real life and I'm not pending from "friends" on the internet.

#13 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:02 PM

Yes. So I give a shit on people acting like him. I don't need him as a friend. I have a real life and I'm not pending from "friends" on the internet.

I'm sure he has a bunch of friends and he's not trying to find friends on the net. Yes, he sometimes calls people as noobs (He's not the only one) but usually others start insulting him and making fun of him (cr3 for example).

P.S if you hate him, as you say, there is no reason to show him that you hate him...just ignore him!
Oh and MarioC choose the nick you like the most and (PLEASE!) keep it! :)

Peace.

#14 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

Oh please...
Ofc we insult him, as soon as he started here he wanted to be in charge, posting shit on forum, backing up porov, wanting to be admin and other BS.
As I've said this before, you are not supposed to post things on forums that don't include u and only u (as in asking for help) only when u play long enough can u speak your mind (this way u get a feel of what right and wrong but in your case i don't think it would work anyway)
My advice to you is that you STFU for about 2 months and perhaps start saying "hi" in march..

#15 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

This thread DOES NOT include you.

#16 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:38 PM

This thread DOES NOT include you.

What are you talking about?

#17 shaines

shaines

shaines

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:41 PM

I'm sure he has a bunch of friends and he's not trying to find friends on the net. Yes, he sometimes calls people as noobs (He's not the only one) but usually others start insulting him and making fun of him (cr3 for example).

P.S if you hate him, as you say, there is no reason to show him that you hate him...just ignore him!
Oh and MarioC choose the nick you like the most and (PLEASE!) keep it! :)

Peace.

When he has enough friends why he cares what random guys in the internet thinks about him? Just don't care about them.
When I showed him that I hate him? I'm trying to ignore him but when he cries about I'm not banning a player I'm not sure about/ haven't speced him or just insulting others thats just not the right acting.

#18 Guest_Guest

Guest_Guest
  • Guests

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:04 PM

THAT GUY TOTALLY SUCKS ... EVERYONE SHOULD IGNORE HIM ... AND HE ALWAYS STARTS FLAMMING UNKNOWN PEOPLE WITHOUT A REASON JUST FOR HAVING FUN AND THEN COMES HERE TO CRY... :sick:

#19 Xevax Tavax

Xevax Tavax

Regular

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:54 PM

At least something is happening on the server :)

I really miss those long threads, with people going crazy and arguing for weeks about Perp and other problematic issues.. Even though this topic is totally childish and ridiculous, at least it's not another patch or server related thread. These are boooooooring (like Annoying Orange would say..)

And you know it good, there's no need to argue here, this MarioC will remain like this forever, and others will continue getting mad easily.. but that's fun! Keep on posting;)

Cheers

#20 Gringo13

Gringo13

Hell's janitor

• Members
  • 291 posts
  • Location9th Circle (still fixing the heater)

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:15 PM

Haha The players change but the game stays the same ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users