• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:45 PM

Hello again I have stupid request I added twice my server one time at 12am one at 6pm ...
here it is http://css.setti.inf...22.18.121:27015
Posted Image

do u see my server - OFFLINE ?!
I am using Dproto 0.3.7 can't be a problem configured very good but my server is online since I added it please add it to the list

Thanks boss :)

#2 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 06:24 PM

It's automatically added on the list if it's patched. Now it shows offline, but it seems it's going to be ok.

Post again if it doesn't show OK in few hours.

#3 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:10 PM

boss added I added it about 5-6 times ... nothing happend it detect the players but don't detect the server is online ... ?

#4 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 02:12 PM

It seems it's not working. Adding it multiple times doesn't help. Once it's been added it's in a automatic verification cycle which isn't affected by the submission.

In this case the server most likely needs good 47/48 patch. It has helped many CS1.6 server admins.

#5 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 03:24 PM

man I am using dproto like my other server which are listed before I was having no problem with THE SAME server but now my provider changed my IP and I needed to add it again u can see it is listing the players(bots) correct but ... my status is still online I used same configs with same version of dproto no firewalls , Gametracker & game-monitor & gametiger listed it ok but online on setti it show it offline sameway as it is making a table of players ...

PS: I have an idea can't you delete all info about my server and add it manualy ? probably could help because my console , patch , dproto and all configuration are used by another very popular servers that are listed so there could be some hash problem or something like that ?
Try this please boss.
Thanks

#6 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 09:11 PM

The server verification is done automatically. It's got nothing to do with game-monitor.com or any other server information system. Only Setti verifies the servers for non-steam. This is why your server shows offline. The verification is done couple times per day, so if everything is OK your server should end up on the list in one day. You can help the verification process by making sure that your bots are not filling the server all the time. Otherwise it's impossible to verify the server.

#7 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:04 AM

ok I stopped the bots server pw protected now it must be okay ?

#8 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:29 AM

Server must be free for all. No passwords, no authentication.

#9 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:34 AM

it's done I changed the dproto to oldest version no password let's see could this list it :)
can u tell me what how the machine test is my server online ?
trying to connect to server ? using TCP or UDP ports or other ?

#10 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:52 AM

There is dummy test client that tries to join your server as normal player. If it gets in, your server gets on the list. If it doesn't, your server stays empty.

#11 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 07:17 AM

hm... I reinstalled my OS (windows) started clear server with dproto 2.8 all normal all clients are accepted no matter protocol or steam-nonsteam ... but my server is again offline !?

PS: I don't get it it tracks online players but not shows the server is online ?!

#12 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 10:49 AM

The server shows offline because Setti test client can't join there. The statistics are kept for couple days, but they'll reset soon too.

#13 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 November 2009 - 11:20 AM

because I was having problems with my provider and the players are tracked so my provider has nothing with that ... just need a setti client to join my server what do not happens :o

PS: so because my server accept all clients all I must do is to wait untill setti client successfully connect to my server?

PS: No again same bug ... damn :(((( tracking online players but shows server offline :(
I have added new rule to my Zone Alarm firewall to accept all requests from setti master servers ip so no problem to join because I installed this firewall yesterday

#14 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:18 AM

c'mon I uninstalled and stopped any firewalls but:
http://css.setti.inf...8.121:27015/day

and

http://css.setti.inf...22.18.121:27015

:|

#15 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 01:21 PM

Use different server patch. There are so many others servers in the list and this one is the problem, so I guess there is something wrong in the patch you are using.

#16 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:32 AM

how can I explain yesterday it comes online for a few hours (i mean on the image showed - ONLINE) with on of my consoles that I used before it is with dproto 0.3.5 and newest win build of hlds but.. when I started adding plugins and restarted the server a few times and set up a booster my server disappeared from the list and since than it is offline ... I tried to use the same console without modding it but ... no changes ... :o :o

#17 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:34 AM

it even don't change the server name ... :shock:

#18 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:42 AM

You can try different setups in different server ports.

#19 elementpz

elementpz

Advanced Member

• Guests
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 11:45 AM

I am so sorry :( excuse me it was all my fault sorry for lossing your time ... I don't know how but my firewall was started by it self :@ mean windows firewall that was blocking setti to join my server ...
Thank you for your time.
And one more thing to ask because with my last IP I was having a trouble that my server wasn't listed at the start when I refresh it was listed after about 2000 other servers now with new IP it is after about 1000 server before you fixed this could do me a favor and fix it again please.

Thank you my lord.
God bless ya & may the force be with you :)

#20 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:57 PM

Good that you found solution.

IP problem fixed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users