Perplexer FPS

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:24 PM

I made a screen capture video showing my in-game FPS. I complain a lot about having only 30 fps but some noobs wanted to convince me I have 60 or more, cause they looked at rates, preferably when I was dead and not spectating anyone but looking at the wall.

I used "cl_showfps 2" to display my FPS on screen. The fonts are really small so I couldn't record my whole screen cause I don't have a camcorder. I used my still camera which kept losing focus and the only way to make the numbers readable was to zoom in. So unfortunately you can't see the whole screen (maybe I'm trying to hide the cheat menu also, who knows). But you'll get the idea.

It was in cs_office, the video starts in CT spawn at the beginning of a round and ends when I get killed. I run up the left stairs with M4 and shoot whrough the window down the corridor at terrorists. Other CTs are also running around on screen and you can see how all these players and all the bullets influence my FPS. When I run inside the FPS gets a little higher when I am alone but when I see other players again or when I enter a big room then it drops down again. And other maps like de_chateau and de_inferno are even worse ! My FPS can get below 20 easily. Believe me, this is NOT FUN. You can't kill like that. BTW, my res is 1024x768, DirextX 7 and ALL settings LOW (no shadows, nothing).

So this is how I see it and this is why I get pissed off at FPS so much and also at noobs who kill me and then call me noob. You can be a hero with 200 fps against my 20 fps yes. But not much longer. New PC is near. :-)

http://css.setti.inf...rplexer_fps.avi

#2 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:40 PM

Man you just hit a new low :lol:
When you get your new PC maybe you will shut your trap about low fps and stop complaining.
Although knowing you there won't be much time after you get your new PC before you start bitching about something else that is going wrong either at your end or blame the server.
There is just no ending with you :lol:

#3 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:46 PM

New PC is near. :-)

u said that 2 month ago. http://css.setti.inf...tyle_emoticons/default/icon_exclaim.gif

#4 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:10 PM

there is always 40 or more at office,

at aztec it can be 50-60 and more...

its not that bad, i mean i played 2.5 years with same fps numbers, and i never did CRY like you do.

kid.

#5 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:21 PM

I have similar fps stats... don't cry so much..

#6 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

The difference is that FPS is the bottleneck in my case cause it blocks my skill. In your case it doesn't matter.

#7 NekiNeznanec_

NekiNeznanec_

Regular

• Guests
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:26 PM

You are the only one who believes this.

#8 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:32 PM

I'm the only one who knows this.

#9 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 05:53 PM

The difference is that FPS is the bottleneck in my case cause it blocks my skill. In your case it doesn't matter.

You don't need special skills to camp perp. ;)

#10 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:13 PM

You don't need special skills to camp perp. ;)

yea, BACKIS SAID TRUE! :D the greek trueman!

you only camp, year by year at the same spoots, we all know those, do not wounder if we kill you easy coz when we playing, we all got an idea "oh there must be perplexer" (there=some nob spot where you hide) and we go, and you'll be there, as i got you 80 times on piranesi at the "backroof" you camp there with awp, i go from back, and...
and i bet many other setti regulars know some other places, WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?

this all isnt about fps. you are noob, thats all.

more fps = bette camp?
:lol:

#11 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:14 PM

yeah, you don't even really use wasd so you can play with like 5 fps anyway

#12 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:46 PM

You can't camp if you have high FPS.You always have an urge to make blind rushes and it's very difficult to control yourself :P

#13 Ghost

Ghost

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 3,640 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:54 PM

High FPS which is better known as blessed cloak of invulnerability.

#14 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 09:53 PM

Haha I saw the movie, was like a Hollywood movie. :lol: You have HI fps n00b, there is no low fps, many users ( include me ) have same FPS.

#15 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:33 PM

You are all noobs. :-)

#16 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 10:35 PM

Explain to me what's the point of the movie. I watched 1 minute of pure boredom. What's the point of playing, moving behind 2-3 teammates waiting for their move and then to top it of after 1min and 6 sec you get killed like a n00b.

To get back at YOU showing YOUR point.
First make a movie where u get in an action so that the fps drop is filmed. Thought about that?

But of course you need a lesson at using WASD, go to the server and ask Nemes, BsC, de hola, you know, moving type :).

Besides i believe you're on the better side with the low pc u have then us with high fps, cuz if u have a steady connection and if u act in that situation stupid enough, u might become Neo. But cuz of players like y'all with fps lower then 66, the server will never ever run at client full potential. So sadly here comes the occasionally lag, cuz the engine has to calculate your unavailable tick-moves, while the server is showing mine live. But the the question comes back to the server Could it handle that?

#17 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2009 - 11:21 PM

Ya n00b Perplexer, you have a fucking great advantaje and you know wich is ??!?! Its your fucking low ping <30. So stfu lil girl candy pink wazi mizi.

#18 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2009 - 12:03 AM

lol my little monkeys, you crack me up :-)

#19 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 05:06 PM

How much of a looser can you be to open a topic about your FPS, haha ffs you noob. :mrgreen: :|

#20 Guest_

Guest_
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

How much of a loser can you be to rage on the forum, haha ffs you noob :mrgreen: :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users