• This topic is locked This topic is locked
65 replies to this topic

#1 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

Thank you very much shculder or whatever your name is. The following happened some minutes before in de_dust2!

Greek Noob,got banned from this admin. I personally, and all people that play at setti3 daily, know that greek noob is a very good player, and does not uses cheat. I ask why, and ADMIN TELLS ME TO FUCK OFF! I am then informed by mithrandir that the reason for the ban was a greek noob's teamkill. if that wasn't a joke.

So i then say "ARE WE FUCKING SERIOUS?" and then immediately i am getting muted! I change my nick to Rizla++(MUTED AGAIN), and i get a 24-HOUR BAN(1440 minutes)

I have not a lot comments to tell, apart from a big goodbye to all the new friends i have made here.

admins abuse of power is at its peak.

Enough is enough.

PS (to mithra, daloukas, el greco, rofos, gary, gr noob and more endless greek players) : You will find me in some other balcanian server. I love CSS. I just cant stand all this shit at setti#3. We DO can gather somewhere else i guess.

This post is going to be deleted once is seen by the admin/moderator/dictator , possibly.

Its been :artist: nice playing with all of you.

CHEERS

#2 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:37 PM

Bye bye.

#3 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:39 PM

Unfortunately, he'll be back. You can't dump setti, setti dumps you :D
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#4 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:40 PM

Bye bye.

I dont understand neither my ban, neither gr noob's ban, neither the mute . Can u please give an explanation? PLEASE? why?

#5 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

Unfortunately, he'll be back. You can't dump setti, setti dumps you :D

hahahah lmao!!! i will try to keep my word

#6 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 05:13 PM

Bye bye.

I dont understand neither my ban, neither gr noob's ban, neither the mute . Can u please give an explanation? PLEASE? why?

You already said goodbye. I hate when people talk on the phone says "bye" and you in the process of hanging up they start to mumble something. If you say bye then bye. And if you want to ask something then ask. Perhaps this concept is too difficult to understand for you.

#7 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:33 PM

Bye bye.

...And if you want to ask something then ask. Perhaps this concept is too difficult to understand for you.

I DID ask, why we were playing, but your answer to me was to FUCK OFF. Nice manners for an admin , congrats :notworthy: , I asked too now, hate me i dont care, but can u give an answer to the question i made to you or not? Or maybe the answer is that you banned greek-noob because he teamkilled u? FFS, i have not seen any admin acting like you.

#8 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

Nice admin behaviour ... talking about greek noob's unfair PERMANENT ban which is indeed unfair as you can see he was FIRST got attacked.

Nice job Sculder

#9 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 08:58 PM

First off, don't try to be b00bs-2. I told you "he knifed teammate to death". But you just can't shut up with questions "why". Just told you, you prick. So you got muted. Second, you spammed radio commands. That got you banned.

@For that greek who got banned
That will be a lesson not to fuck around in setti servers. You have a problem you say to admins. Believe it or not I can't see what's going on in opposite team while I'm alive. PM to me your steam ID.

#10 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

First off, don't try to be b00bs-2. I told you "he knifed teammate to death". But you just can't shut up with questions "why". Just told you, you prick. So you got muted. Second, you spammed radio commands. That got you banned.

well i i dont know Boobz. I probably miss that,when you told me "he knifed teamate to death" if you told it to mates it was ok, but i was waiting for an answer too.

As for the spammin radio commands, i always say GOGOGo in the start of the rounds, is that so bad? in the specific case i just wanted to make sure my friends know that i am muted and i cannot talk and i said it a couple more. Dont you think 24hours is way too hard ban? considering that it all started when i started asking why you banned greek-noob?

#11 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

I have not a lot comments to tell, apart from a big goodbye to all the new friends i have made here.
We DO can gather somewhere else i guess.
nice playing with all of you.

I got this on PM. "Rizla: Please let me play tonight"

I would say clown of the week, but haka3e took that place.

#12 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:19 PM

congrats! :thumbup: that u are a power abuser does not mean that i want to lose my friends, do u get that? i play there all day, you and all others head admins just dont care, you come play one day of the week, and adjust the gameplay to your fits by banning players you dont even know, that play there daily.

actually i will not stop playing at setti 3 even if u have a problem with that.

But i had some query that just came up. Isnt supposed that ban is for cheaters? isnt there a kick option? for teamorders spamming you think 24 hours banned is fair ?

#13 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

Sculder bad boy, seems like you havent heard something about privacy :D :D :D

Rizla you should post at first an unban request:

For unban requests posts this information:
1) Approximate date/time of ban
2) Server name
3) Map name
4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com)
6) Nick when you got banned
7) Admin's name who banned you

Even if he had wanted to unban you, he couldnt because of missing infos.

#14 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:40 PM

i dont think so, if he wanted to unban me he would inform me by pm as he did with Greek-noob who got unbanned.

I wont bother, i ll play css after tomorrow evening, thanks to Sculder :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

#15 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:50 PM

lol you are an stubborn :D so then wait :D

#16 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:55 PM

lol? can anyonelse unban me apart from the one that banned me? can u?

#17 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:00 AM

No I cant, but I think you should post the infos and then wait. Sculder isnt an bad Admin - i know him. So do it Im sure he will know what is to do :)

Sometimes you guys are discussing about everything and forget to built an normal dialog with the Admins - thats all.
Whether you like it or not - hes an Full Admin - and you have to show some endurance and respect.
(And I havent wrote that for opening a new discussion, so you have to decide for yourself)

#18 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:24 AM

look i try to respect everyone, but in my case as i respect the player that firstly got banned, i kindly asked why he banned him and he responsed "stfu"
then tell me, didn't i try to do a normal dialog?

#19 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:42 AM

He have not to answer your questions in game and Its like you would say "he have to justify" every decision of him. Its wrong.
The forum is the place to start questions. Game is Game, Forum is Forum.
Dont worry the Admins dont get rights through a lottery. So im sure he will know what he is doing.

And how you said before greek noob is unbanned lol and youre banned. So your minding in other people's business was needless.
Look Greek Noob hasnt started a thread for you or something else. So everybody is responsible for himself.

(You have started a normal dialog in a wrong place :D and Im out of this topic hope you solve your problem)

peace PHOENIX

#20 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:43 AM

You still don't get it? What rights have you got on setti ? I'll tell you! none ! You have the PRIVILEGE of playing here. Do you pay for this servers ? Do you help in any way ? I'll tell you again. NO ! You're just a grain of sand on the ocean bottom. You got banned for no reason ? Bu fucking hu. Bad luck, deal with it. "Oh but i'm good player, all other players like me, all other players know me". If you get perm banned, they'll forget about you in 5 minutes. This is the freaking internet, not real life. Get a fucking grip on.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users