30 replies to this topic

#1 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationGreece, Macedonia

Posted 14 May 2011 - 04:42 PM

hahahah sculder my man u need to get laid...find ur self a girl...u cant ban someone who slay u when u had already killed him on purpose(damn u keep shooting me u didnt see me??? :D )...and second slay me and ban me because u get in my line of fire...tragedy... Not to make any troubles but i had many time to join and post to forum and i find a cause...

PEACE guys...and sculder i am still laughing... :D peace love brother :cheers:
Be the BEST of the Rest...

#2 trackman

trackman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationRennes, France

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:46 AM

NOT GUILTY! :ugeek:

#3 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts
  • LocationMünchen,Germany

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:04 PM

Ye,we have been seen so many admin abuse for our poor admin Sculder :smile-thumbs-up:

This is typical topic.

Sculder i suggest that you come down bro,dont ban for slay.

+1 for Mavro's topic.

Who is to abolish Sculder's admin's rights?

P.S

Sculder,dont ban me for this post please :lol:
Posted Image

Posted Image

I am so grummpy :)

#4 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

Dont be scare to say "I am voting to abolish Sculder's admin right's"

He is not Hitler :blush:

Sorry Sculder but you go to far. :ermm:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

Even if he is abusing his admin rights, he is a full admin aproved by the main administrator, he isnt just a typical admin who can be "discharged" from his current position because after a thoroughly investigation he was appointed a full admin(or he is just a friend of the main administrator)...!!!Either way the administration trust him and as long as they do mine yours or anyone's opinion on the matter is irrelevant...!!!Just close the topic...!!!

#6 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:12 PM

Yep he is b00bs friend.

Sorry for my rude posts.

:(
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

Even if he is abusing his admin rights, he is a full admin aproved by the main administrator, he isnt just a typical admin who can be "discharged" from his current position because after a thoroughly investigation he was appointed a full admin(or he is just a friend of the main administrator)...!!!Either way the administration trust him and as long as they do mine yours or anyone's opinion on the matter is irrelevant...!!!Just close the topic...!!!

Siga re mlka xalarwse na kleisoume to topic gia xavale to ebala...kseroume ti ginetai edw sto setti den eimaste kainourgioi...aplws to evala gia geniki suzitisi na doume ti alla tetoia tragika pramata exei kanei o sculder egw akoma gelaw g auto p egine me emena... :cheers:

TRANSLATION:chill out man we dont need to close topic i post it for fun...we know what happens around setti i am not new here...i just put it for general discussion to see what other tragic things sculder has done,i still laugh about what he did to me... :cheers:

#8 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

Please get the rights off Sculder for a more peaceful gameplay. This shit happens only here. ! How many bans for personal revenge have to be made from that admin to actually someone responsible care about it? I dont care if he is your friend (boobs, killer). He is not fair. How can he always be right on his decisions for banning people?! in this case, its just for a slay! I really lmao. Is he a 13-y-old kid or what?

Why do you pass this culture to all the players/setti forum users, that in order to become admin you have to be friends with other admins? There are people that are simple players, and really do care for setti, in means of them (us) wanting to get rid of cheaters.

Sculder let game be played! its only cheaters that annoy! noonoe else, not the radio voice commands, not the talking through game, not all this personal tk/ta shit.
Leave or ban only cheaters. That is my opinion.

#9 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 18 May 2011 - 11:24 PM

There only one solution to this "problem".
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#10 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:15 AM

There only one solution to this "problem".

"indeed" "there" "is" :D

#11 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:19 AM

Yep he is b00bs friend.

Sorry for my rude posts.

LOL, this post is hilarious. You first say 'Dont be scare to say "I am voting to abolish Sculder's admin right's"'

then you find out he is friends of 'b00bs' and is a full admin, then you apologize because your scared.

#12 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:02 PM

Please get the rights off Sculder for a more peaceful gameplay. This shit happens only here. ! How many bans for personal revenge have to be made from that admin to actually someone responsible care about it? I dont care if he is your friend (boobs, killer). He is not fair. How can he always be right on his decisions for banning people?! in this case, its just for a slay! I really lmao. Is he a 13-y-old kid or what?

Why do you pass this culture to all the players/setti forum users, that in order to become admin you have to be friends with other admins? There are people that are simple players, and really do care for setti, in means of them (us) wanting to get rid of cheaters.

Sculder let game be played! its only cheaters that annoy! noonoe else, not the radio voice commands, not the talking through game, not all this personal tk/ta shit.
Leave or ban only cheaters. That is my opinion.

+ 50 :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 TiX

TiX

One of us

• Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:03 PM

Yep he is b00bs friend.

Sorry for my rude posts.

LOL, this post is hilarious. You first say 'Dont be scare to say "I am voting to abolish Sculder's admin right's"'

then you find out he is friends of 'b00bs' and is a full admin, then you apologize because your scared.

O.K,i just dont like Sculder :thumbup:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 19 May 2011 - 03:10 PM

Siga re mlka xalarwse na kleisoume to topic gia xavale to ebala...kseroume ti ginetai edw sto setti den eimaste kainourgioi...aplws to evala gia geniki suzitisi na doume ti alla tetoia tragika pramata exei kanei o sculder egw akoma gelaw g auto p egine me emena... :cheers:

TRANSLATION:chill out man we dont need to close topic i post it for fun...we know what happens around setti i am not new here...i just put it for general discussion to see what other tragic things sculder has done,i still laugh about what he did to me... :cheers:

Man i have no problem with you or your post, on the contrary i believe you , i also believe the other 50.000 posts(manner of speaking) that accuse Sculder of admin power abuse...!!!They wouldnt blame him without reason i know he must have done something but he is a full admin and the administrators approve him so there is nothing anyone can do in this matter...!!!On the contrary it can only get you into more trouble...!!!Anyway everybody chill and go play peacefully...!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

#15 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 09:50 PM

Yeah i have figure this out months ago...we are doomed to play under admins's likes...But its not my fault he cant find a girl is it??? :D just joking...As i said i just put it for general discussion so others can tell what happened to them...mine was so funny though u had to be there...to see it... :thumbup:

#16 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 May 2011 - 01:41 AM

stfu here also. you get 6 free servers but stil you need to complain. my opinion? go fuck yourself you god damn sissies.

#17 lol

lol

Expert

• Members
  • 223 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:29 AM

stfu here also. you get 6 free servers but stil you need to complain. my opinion? go fuck yourself you god damn sissies.

it is completely irrelevant that the servers are free, all servers are free to play on

The fact is sculder uses his admin powers to get personal revenge on people daily, when they do nothing wrong. He shouldn't be an admin unless he actually uses his power like he is supposed to. It doesn't bother you because he doesn't ban you, maybe you try getting banned 3 times in 2 hours for doing nothing except join the server, then see if you still want him to be an admin. Whenever I play with sculder on the server, he is constantly banning, slaying, muting because he feels like it. Most people sculder bans, probably dont know setti forum even exist, they just join the server to play css and have fun, then are suddenly banned because they didnt plant the bomb or something. It is just silly and sculder probably does it just to annoy the person playing, just like cheaters do. Sculder said to me personally that if sculder doesn't recognise your name, then he can ban you for the simplest of things, and he said he doesn't care about what I say because I am unknown on setti. He has serious personality issues.

I would love to see your opinion, if message came up. ' You have been banned by sculder ' when you think you did nothing. Then you find out it is because you stand in sculders way by accident. Why cant he just ban the cheaters? and at most kick the others he thinks deserve a ban, or ask them to stop what they are doing. If only sculder would calm down and stop banning everyone, then there would be no problem. Admins after all, are meant to help players on the server, thats the point of it.

#18 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 08:18 AM

fofo stfu u man...the topic is not about complain as u see but to get the fun out of sculder's kiddy acts...Oh and u dont have to post to a topic just to say something, make it worth it, not air talk...Btw u must chill out man too many nerves on ur behalf go get some beer... :cheers:

#19 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 20 May 2011 - 03:38 PM

Burp. I don't know when I posted that, lol. But I'm right anyway, even if I can't remember.

#20 GR Mavro

GR Mavro

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 05:25 AM

Burp. I don't know when I posted that, lol. But I'm right anyway, even if I can't remember.

Ohh u are Mr.Right...go drink ur beer drunk fat... :D :cheers:

P.S Mavro is back

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users