45 replies to this topic

#1 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:40 PM

I hope that this is only the start. I really want Greece get out of this

A lot of people is -even right now- outside of the parliament. They cant get with this situation anymore.
- "Αν οι Ελληνες αποκτήσουν μόρφωση και ενότητα, αλίμονό μας."

ΟΥΙΣΤΟΝ ΤΣΩΡΤΣΙΛ
EN: If the Greeks get educated and like a unit, we are f*cked."
winston churchill

Attached Thumbnails

• 254581_211879652185575_210627972310743_611969_6412371_n.jpg

#2 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:57 PM

Dude, you're going bankrupt. No more 3 hours lunch break, banks and other institutions will not be closed at 13 pm like now. You greeks need to get your shit straight. You've been living on loans and in dept for like 10 years now. Now i hear the EU wants to collect taxes from you, meaning all the taxes you pay to state will go to EU to bail you out. Also Greece will lose control over certain institutions to EU also. They'll be run by ppl the EU chooses. Those are the news in my country, someone agree or deny this.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#3 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

True. Marioc post that ridiculous video where our president says: lefta yparxoun! (you know).
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#4 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:04 PM

I know I know. But I posted this for the people. I mean its nice to see people outside of the parliament. I dont care about our politicians. They are shit. Greece is in deep shit too. But we will get through this. I hope.

#5 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:07 PM

Hahaha this guy is funny.

#6 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:26 PM

Here is all the truth. It's in Greek.As I said in another thread we are not the only country,there are more to come.
Take a look Greeks,it's time to wake up!
http://www.debtocracy.gr
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#7 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:52 AM

#8 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:56 AM

I dont know if it's a propaganda or something, but its quite interesting.

#9 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:31 AM

Hahaha this guy is funny.

Do you know what he is saying in this video? That we have money! Billions and trillions! That had happened 1 month before the crisis started! Fkn liars!

#10 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:48 AM

[color="#FF0000"]0.07 Troll xD

#11 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

Moody's just dropped Greece's rating level with 3 levels. Meaning you're on 50/50 chances that you go bankrupt. But hey, maybe it'll be a good thing for you. BUT if that happends, half of Europe will colapse. Either that or Greece has just been made an example for other european countries,
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#12 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

oh man who fucks moodys and leeman...watch the <<inside job>>to see some interesting shit about them .we wont bankrupt in the next cpl of years.first we will sell our public services and national wealth to the germans.then we can go bankrupt!!!
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#13 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

I wish to bankrupt. It will be better than the situation that we deal now.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#14 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

I wish to bankrupt. It will be better than the situation that we deal now.

nah mithra u better dont wish that :icon_surprised:
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#15 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 07:31 PM

Isn't better to start over El? Tell me my friend!
I don't want the "economic killers" of International Monetary Fund in my country. Anyway the memorandum (μνημονιο) that our politicians signed is not legal because the Greek people didn't vote. And for situations like this people's vote is required!!!!
Voltaire

#16 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:14 PM

But at least Greece now has Eurofighters... ;)

#17 tagcollector

tagcollector

One of us

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:34 PM

But at least Greece now has Eurofighters... ;)

We bought Eurofighters and i didnt know?? I thought we only buy F16 block-52 from our friends Americans. Eurofighters are better.
Well if you had the previous history with Turkey IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT im sure you would agree to buy some.
As for going bankrupt and starting over from the beggining mithrandir just take a look at mexico and i m sure you wouldnt even want to think about it

#18 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:07 AM

The truth is that we live in the country where democracy, philosophy,mathematics and arts created and we ended it up as the country of corruption. The past years when you were saying to someone that you are Greek he/she was looking you with admiration.
Nowadays when we say the same they look us with the sight of " hmm pathetic,poor Greek guy" or "you took our money" like the fault is ours.Like we are criminals.Believe me it happens.So, you must all know my European and non friends that I am not a criminal nor the majority of my people are.We are not responsible for the political corruptions
(with the help of course of other countries,media and multinational companies like siemens and so many others)that occurred in our country.

Now it is too late. We are victims of globalization and an important part, of a big plan.Greece is in a "key zone" (check the world map) for those who understand what I mean,
also we have a lot of physical resources like oil and gas, but now " the others" are going to exploit them because they have "rolled us in a piece of a paper".

What can I say when I see old people looking in the garbage for foods and vegetables after the street market ends?I've seen that too. Old people like your grandfathers and grandmothers with dignity who work all their life and the money of their retirement are not enough to live.It's so sad. And it's only the start!

Bad and very poor days will follow my Greek fellows...
Be prepared
Voltaire

#19 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:57 AM

Moody's just dropped Greece's rating level with 3 levels. Meaning you're on 50/50 chances that you go bankrupt. But hey, maybe it'll be a good thing for you. BUT if that happends, half of Europe will colapse. Either that or Greece has just been made an example for other european countries,

It'll be a good thing for us. We should exit the EU, the Eurozone, go bankrupt and after some years we can decide if we should enter again...after executing all the bastards....

About Moody's..they can f*ck off..

#20 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:34 AM

... the Eurozone go bankrupt...

What do you mean by that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users