#1 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 21 June 2011 - 04:24 PM

My link

Macedonia is 1000% Greek!!! What are they trying to do??To set Alexander's statue??? All Europe laughs with their attempt to prove that they are Macedonians!!!!!
And what are we, the people of northern Greece? Yugoslavians??? What the fuck? Am I crazy?
The real name of this ex-Yugoslavian state is Vardaska!!!
They have no history,they were barbarians when Alexander's army captured them,and now, with the USA's help,they try to steal ours!
They found the opportunity,now that Greece is in economic crisis!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ = COME AND GET THEM!!!!

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#2 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:33 PM

As a Greek who lives in northern Greece, (macedonia) i agree, BUT please don't try to start a flamewar because many will disagree and there are gamers from our neighbour country.

We have more serious problems.

PEACE
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#3 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

any edjucated person knows the difference between ancient Macedonians and FYROM. Don't make a scene. I know they aren't the old macedonians. Only their country is called that way and that's it. Only fanatics care. You know Kärnten in Austria? One of the biggest Austrian states LINK was accually the first Slovenian state in 7-9th century. Also one of the first Slavic states LINK. Now it's austrian and they use it's name. That's the way history rolls. Get over it.
Stultorum infinitus est numerus.

#4 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

I am not fanatic, I just want to clear some things! I shall not get over this. If I do, if we, all Greeks get over it, then after a few decades when their country's name will be Macedonia as a fact, then they will try to claim more and more and more! That's the point they based on. To forget this history and move on as they plan!
That's why!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#5 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

We greeks know it's Greek mithra ! ;)

#6 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:17 PM

We greeks know it's Greek mithra ! ;)

I know man,but the point is the new generation of skopians (and we have many guys on setti) to understand that they have not got any connection with ancient Greece,that the history they have been taught is fake! It's time for them to wake up as they are still young.
Voltaire

#7 HUNTER

HUNTER

Legend

• Members
  • 235 posts
  • LocationMACEDONIA

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:20 PM

LOL :lol:
Mithrandir why you started this topic?
what is reason man? (omg :facepalm: )
this is forum only for game CSS
admin pls lock this topic

#8 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:25 PM

omg mithra this is a fail post man.i dont think that this is the correct playgroung for such matters.peace
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#9 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:34 PM

Because of the statue man!! This is not right and underestimates our intelligence Hunter! The intelligence of your people and mine!
And of course I don't have any problem with your people,only with your politicians who with the help of U.S. they do all that because they have "other reasons and plans"
Voltaire

#10 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:35 PM

omg mithra this is a fail post man.i dont think that this is the correct playgroung for such matters.peace

Peace over all man!
Voltaire

#11 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 07:58 PM

I thought that this is a "discussion for all kind of things" category! We are open-mind people! If you don't like it you can lock it!

Voltaire

#12 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:10 PM

It is a general forum alright. It's not gaming discussion, so you are welcome to make such topics as long they are not bullshit or offensive. Well, technically, they can be bullshit but it's not encouraged :D

#13 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:27 PM

It is a general forum alright. It's not gaming discussion, so you are welcome to make such topics as long they are not bullshit or offensive. Well, technically, they can be bullshit but it's not encouraged :D

I was trying to make a discussion and hear some opinions! I said my opinion about this theme and if I was offensive I am sorry! But I really want to hear what people here believes.;)
Voltaire

#14 NekiNeznanec

NekiNeznanec

Expert

• Members
  • 233 posts
  • LocationSlovenija

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:45 PM

I didn't say you were offensive, I was speaking hypothetically.

#15 Xevax Tavax

Xevax Tavax

Regular

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

You are all lying.

In 4000 BC, the Formeryugoslavianrepublicofmacedonians were the rulers of the whole Mediterraneum. Then, barbaric tribes of Cretans and Mycenaeans came and destroyed their beautiful culture, followed by the even wilder tribes of Greeks. The only hero who could face them was Tvrtvrtko Titotudjmankaradzicovic, also known as Alexander the Great, but unfortunately, he died.

But now the time has come! Fyroms will conquer their lands back, and Athens shall be called Novi Skopje again!

#16 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:11 PM

You are all lying.

In 4000 BC, the Formeryugoslavianrepublicofmacedonians were the rulers of the whole Mediterraneum. Then, barbaric tribes of Cretans and Mycenaeans came and destroyed their beautiful culture, followed by the even wilder tribes of Greeks. The only hero who could face them was Tvrtvrtko Titotudjmankaradzicovic, also known as Alexander the Great, but unfortunately, he died.

But now the time has come! Fyroms will conquer their lands back, and Athens shall be called Novi Skopje again!

Hahahahahahaha HILARIOUS.You sir made my day.Hahahahahahah I can stop laughing.Best joke i've ever heard. :thumbup: :thumbup:

#17 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 02:21 PM

You are all lying.

I am still laughing while I am writing!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Your are the best example for what I said above!! You don't know history!! Prove what you said!!!!!
Seriously now, wake up as soon as you can man for your own good! You live in a propaganda!
And how you will conquer our land?? With what army man? With bows and swords?????
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Voltaire

#18 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:12 PM

The funny thing is that YOU think that he is serious...
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#19 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

The funny thing is that YOU think that he is serious...

:whistling: :-D
Voltaire

#20 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 22 June 2011 - 11:55 PM

No it's not. It's Macedonia, get the fuck over it.
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users