107 replies to this topic

#41 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:57 PM

Ok, sorry man, I will try not to go offtopic.

Hey fofo, let's start arguing about the Indian-Pakistani borders. Which one do you want to defend? :D

Posted Image

Hahahahahahahahaha :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

#42 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:07 PM

PAKI POWER!
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#43 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:55 PM

Pakistani ! Way better hash !!!
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

#44 S1lent

S1lent

One of us

• Members
  • 182 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:51 PM

MarioC YOU TRAITOR STOP SUPPORTING INDIANS!

Posted Image

It's me and MarioC. eLp was making some bombs at that time...

Posted Image

See what we can do!
A girl's legs are her best friends... but even the best of friends must part.

#45 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:55 PM

No Macedonia is Turkey !!!!

Ottoman period

Conquered by the Ottoman army in the first half of the 15th century, the region remained a part of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 500 years, during which it gained a substantial Turkish minority, especially in the religious sense of Muslim; some of those Muslims became so through conversions. During the Ottoman rule, Skopje and Monastir (Bitola) were capitals of separate Ottoman provinces (eyalets). The valley of the river Vardar, which was later to become the central area of the Republic of Macedonia, was ruled by the Ottoman Empire prior to the First Balkan War of 1912, with the exception of the brief period in 1878 when it was liberated from Ottoman rule after the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-78, becoming part of Bulgaria.

hahaha lol I dont give a fuck
Macedonia is Macedonia, Greek is Greek, Romania is Romania etc. You have to live with this fact, otherwise I could say the "World is Turkey". :twisted: :gun:
Link

#46 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:27 PM

otherwise I could say the "World is Turkey". :twisted: :gun:

Well, joke aside, the chinese are pretty darn close to that mentality, and their military forces grow stronger by the day... The 21st century promises to be so much fun! :(

#47 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:48 PM

they are like fast reproducing rabbits. Im pretty sure the world will suffer a lot in the future.

Asian Population: 3,9 billion
Chinese Population at the moment: 1,3 billion - means 19% of the world population.
India is close behind China with: 1,2 billion - means 17% of the world population.

Now for example all Europe: 731 millions.

Damn Im sure the day will come and those little jacky chans and monks will kick in our ass. :/

#48 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:52 AM

My link

Macedonia is 1000% Greek!!! What are they trying to do??To set Alexander's statue??? All Europe laughs with their attempt to prove that they are Macedonians!!!!!
And what are we, the people of northern Greece? Yugoslavians??? What the fuck? Am I crazy?
The real name of this ex-Yugoslavian state is Vardaska!!!
They have no history,they were barbarians when Alexander's army captured them,and now, with the USA's help,they try to steal ours!
They found the opportunity,now that Greece is in economic crisis!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ = COME AND GET THEM!!!!

Shut the fuck up. Everyone has the right to call themselves whatever the hell they want, it's their right as humans.

And if people concern themselves less with ethnicity and nationality then we could solves wars, hunger and poverty. But hey YOU keep fighting the "war of the retards"!

I apologize if the "R-word" offended anyone.

So tired of these dumb fucking arguments, which I've heard are very common in eastern and southern Europe.

Alexander died over 2300 years ago, fuck him. He could have been a dickgusher for all I care. Time to think of the new times.

This is probably the stupid shit ppl concern themselves with tht brought down the Greek economy and government, and ppl who keep up these arguments will never accomplish anything more than having 13 kids and a Eurotrash of the year award. Grow up!

#49 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 25 June 2011 - 12:12 PM

Hahaha Sigma back to forum! :thumbup:

#50 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:17 PM

My link

Macedonia is 1000% Greek!!! What are they trying to do??To set Alexander's statue??? All Europe laughs with their attempt to prove that they are Macedonians!!!!!
And what are we, the people of northern Greece? Yugoslavians??? What the fuck? Am I crazy?
They have no history,they were barbarians when Alexander's army captured them,and now, with the USA's help,they try to steal ours!

Shut the fuck up. Everyone has the right to call themselves whatever the hell they want, it's their right as humans.

And if people concern themselves less with ethnicity and nationality then we could solves wars, hunger and poverty. But hey YOU keep fighting the "war of the retards"!

So tired of these dumb fucking arguments, which I've heard are very common in eastern and southern Europe.

Alexander died over 2300 years ago, fuck him. He could have been a dickgusher for all I care. Time to think of the new times.

This is probably the stupid shit ppl concern themselves with tht brought down the Greek economy and government, and ppl who keep up these arguments will never accomplish anything more than having 13 kids and a Eurotrash of the year award. Grow up!

Everyone has the right to call themselves whatever they want? Are u fucking serious? Really man are u serious? I am not fighting any war i am just tying to learn some history to some dumbass who thinks that Alexander was originated from the Skopje that we know nowadays. Why should they be named Macedonia? Just because they were sometime part of it? Well lets name half of Europe Roman Empire again. Lets name the former Soviet Union nations Soviet Union again. That's would be really smart.

How the fuck are we going to solve wars or hunger or poverty when most people dont know the basics of history.

About your last comment, dont blame ethnicity of being at the edge of bankrupt. The cause of this fucked-up position that we are right now is the idiotic Political system that we have, our brainless politicians that only care about their fat bellies and the brainless people that still vote for them. Dont relate ethnicity with our current state.

#51 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Ottoman period

Conquered by the Ottoman army in the first half of the 15th century, the region remained a part of the Ottoman Empire for nearly 500 years, during which it gained a substantial Turkish minority, especially in the religious sense of Muslim; some of those Muslims became so through conversions. During the Ottoman rule, Skopje and Monastir (Bitola) were capitals of separate Ottoman provinces (eyalets). The valley of the river Vardar, which was later to become the central area of the Republic of Macedonia, was ruled by the Ottoman Empire prior to the First Balkan War of 1912, with the exception of the brief period in 1878 when it was liberated from Ottoman rule after the Russo-Turkish War of 1877-78, becoming part of Bulgaria.

Macedonia is Macedonia, Greek is Greek, Romania is Romania etc. You have to live with this fact, otherwise I could say the "World is Turkey". :twisted: :gun:
Link

The thing is that Macedonia IS in Greece. Not Skopje or Fyrom but Macedonia. Macedonia is a Greek name and a current Greek Geographical department that is located in North-Greece. They are not Greek and are not related even slighlty to Greeks as they have also stated, so why do they want to claim Macedonia as the official name of their nation? That's why the name was FYROM, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Its called Former because it is Former. Its not anymore so why would they get the chance to name it Macedonia? I dont want Skopje back, i just dont want unrelated people to share a common name and a common history. If you think that its unreasonable i cant convience you otherwise. :popcorn: :popcorn:

#52 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:36 PM

Well, joke aside, the chinese are pretty darn close to that mentality, and their military forces grow stronger by the day... The 21st century promises to be so much fun! :(

I think this poor planet doesn't have the resources to sustain 7b human inhabitants so eventually something is bound to happen.

And btw... there is nothing worst than to live in a boring world

Like the famous Chinese proverb says "May you live in interesting times."

#53 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:56 PM

Ottoman period

Link

The thing is that Macedonia IS in Greece. Not Skopje or Fyrom but Macedonia. Macedonia is a Greek name and a current Greek Geographical department that is located in North-Greece. They are not Greek and are not related even slighlty to Greeks as they have also stated, so why do they want to claim Macedonia as the official name of their nation? That's why the name was FYROM, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. Its called Former because it is Former. Its not anymore so why would they get the chance to name it Macedonia? I dont want Skopje back, i just dont want unrelated people to share a common name and a common history. If you think that its unreasonable i cant convience you otherwise. :popcorn: :popcorn:

EDIT: Fail try to correct a typing mystake on the original one :facepalm: :facepalm:

#54 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:22 PM

My link

You can't understand the point of this theme!
When/if you will learn history, be able to understand what we are talking about and form a proper opinion, based in facts ,then you could come back and talk to me.
Now go and drink your milk to become taller!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#55 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 27 June 2011 - 03:04 PM

Hahahahahahaha :-D S1lent yes. He is right. Ok ok sorry. Paki boys FTW.

#56 Xevax Tavax

Xevax Tavax

Regular

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 09:38 AM

So you like Paki boys, Marios, huh?

Naaaaaaaaaaasty

#57 Sigma

Sigma

Regular

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSchvveeden

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

My link

Everyone has the right to call themselves whatever they want? Are u fucking serious? Really man are u serious? I am not fighting any war i am just tying to learn some history to some dumbass who thinks that Alexander was originated from the Skopje that we know nowadays. Why should they be named Macedonia? Just because they were sometime part of it? Well lets name half of Europe Roman Empire again. Lets name the former Soviet Union nations Soviet Union again. That's would be really smart.

How the fuck are we going to solve wars or hunger or poverty when most people dont know the basics of history.

About your last comment, dont blame ethnicity of being at the edge of bankrupt. The cause of this fucked-up position that we are right now is the idiotic Political system that we have, our brainless politicians that only care about their fat bellies and the brainless people that still vote for them. Dont relate ethnicity with our current state.

You can't be dumb enough not to understand my comment. I said everyone has the right to call THEMSELVES what they want. Roman empire, Yugoslavia and Soviet was one group of people deciding what everyone else should be! You can't force a group of people to follow your ideas, dummy. If half of your country wants to split from the rest and call themselves kaakaadoodoos them let them do that.

What does a man have except for freedom? You take that away AND SHIT GETS REAL! Lols.
Eastern Europeans don't even know what freedom means, keep fighting over dumb shit like names.
Fuck race, fuck borders, fuck history, fuck leaders, fuck colors. FREEDOM!

#58 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hahaha xevax it is!

#59 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:06 PM

My link

You can't be dumb enough not to understand my comment. I said everyone has the right to call THEMSELVES what they want. Roman empire, Yugoslavia and Soviet was one group of people deciding what everyone else should be! You can't force a group of people to follow your ideas, dummy. If half of your country wants to split from the rest and call themselves kaakaadoodoos them let them do that.

What does a man have except for freedom? You take that away AND SHIT GETS REAL! Lols.
Eastern Europeans don't even know what freedom means, keep fighting over dumb shit like names.
Fuck race, fuck borders, fuck history, fuck leaders, fuck colors. FREEDOM!

My comment was clearer than you can imagine. Read it again use your brain and you will understand what i was talking about.

Everyone has the right to call themselves what they want as long as they dont affect anyones interests. Let them call themselves Karabinoklita or whatever i dont care but they have no right to call themselves Macedonia. They are a nation with no historical identity that are trying by any means to "steal" a name just because many years ago they were part of it. Its not just insane its ridiculous.

About the freedom thing, i am not sure that we live in a "free" world but thats a conversation for another time.

#60 fofo

fofo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:08 PM

Is Greece using the name Macedonia ? Do you call yourselves macedonians? Are you using that name ? Just wondering...
Think before you speak before you drive me mad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users