#101 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

I think he wants your opinion about this:

You should reply with that:

Ellanios don't disappoint me. I wasn't speaking about football. Who cares. I was speaking about how Greeks treat albanians. RACISM my friend. Next time elaborate it better ;)

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#102 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

Racism, hey?

Do you know that 2nd generation Albanian immigrants join the most hard-core nationalist party in Greece, [color=#000080]Golden Dawn, and they beat the shit out of other immigrants?

Ironic, isn't it?

#103 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

Who cares. I was speaking about how Greeks treat albanians. RACISM my friend. Next time elaborate it better ;)

Renegade how old are you and where do you live? In Greece or somewhere near?
You have to know that when the Albanians first came here massively in 90s, the crime rates went up especially in the villages near the borders and progressively in the cities( through the two last decades ).
This is the truth.
The problem is that most of the Albanians, came here as illegal immigrants. People with low social and educational level; many of them criminals(drug dealers,thieves,murderers,fugitives).

I don't say that all Albanians who had came here were criminals. There are also honest families and good people.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#104 Ellanios

Ellanios

Hole Stretcher

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 640 posts
  • LocationPantheon of the Hole Stretchers

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

I want to add this post so Renegade understand that I speak my mind impartial.
There are some Greeks who treated shitty to immigrants as well. An example of a situation that has happened numerous times: a Greek employer hires some (illegal) immigrants for a job, once the job is done and the payment time comes, the employer calls the police to get them deported.

The bottom line is that both sides have done bad things and the conversation can go on and on contrasting arguments endlessly.

#105 Renegade

Renegade

Doc.

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 477 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:30 PM

Who cares. I was speaking about how Greeks treat albanians. RACISM my friend. Next time elaborate it better ;)

You have to know that when the Albanians first came here massively in 90s, the crime rates went up especially in the villages near the borders and progressively in the cities( through the two last decades ).
This is the truth.
The problem is that the most Albanians came here as illegal immigrants. People with low social and educational level; many of them criminals(drug dealers,thieves,murderers,fugitives).

I don't say that all Albanians who had came here were criminals. There are also honest families and good people.

Well I actually live in Italy. I'm 18.
I can make u sure that hate albanians, (even if I am) but ( that part of albanians that go around the world making bad things )
I just made that question to Funky because one day i was CSS and there was a guy called Mavro i think. And he asked to a serbian guy " Do u hate albanians? " and he said something like i want to se them dying. And Mavro said "ME to". Now imagine how i felt in that moment.
Then they started offending me and so on...But i rly don't give a fuck.
I just wanted to know if even Funky is that kind of guy.

181076f23e09106a5c3d15fbb47a37c3.gif

#106 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:09 PM

Well the fact, Funky came here to add some non-sence replies like

So to increase his active posts, without knowing that when somebody reply in an old topic, this topic came up to unread list.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#107 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:48 PM

This is the truth.
The problem is that the most Albanians came here as illegal immigrants. People with low social and educational level; many of them criminals(drug dealers,thieves,murderers,fugitives).

Well I actually live in Italy. I'm 18.
I can make u sure that hate albanians, (even if I am) but ( that part of albanians that go around the world making bad things )
I just made that question to Funky because one day i was CSS and there was a guy called Mavro i think. And he asked to a serbian guy " Do u hate albanians? " and he said something like i want to se them dying. And Mavro said "ME to". Now imagine how i felt in that moment.
Then they started offending me and so on...But i rly don't give a fuck.
I just wanted to know if even Funky is that kind of guy.

No i am not that kind of guy..many friends of mine are albanian,georgian,russian etc..i want to see dead only the ones that come in my own country (and 99% of them are fugitives) and steal my parents and mine job opportunities..the ones that kill,rape,steal and shitty things like that..ok rene?
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

#108 Funky

Funky

80's D.I.S.C.O.

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationReal Macedonia,Greece

Posted 25 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

Well the fact, Funky came here to add some non-sence replies like

So to increase his active posts, without knowing that when somebody reply in an old topic, this topic came up to unread list.

andrea kalytera diavase tin apantisi mou ston bumblebee kai meta mila..ta 2 sxolia pou vlepeis itan apantiseis pou ekana se post pou eixe kanei o synxwremenos o fofo..meta mou eipe o ellanios oti to palikari einai nekro(den to iksera otan ekana ta post pros apantisi tou) kai ta ekana edit gia na min petaxtei kamia poutsa kai pei oti den sevomai to thanato tou fofo kai loipes malakies..ta post den mporousa na ta svisw tote giati den imoun admin..se kalypsa?
Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude.My personality is who i am,my attitude depends on who you are.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users