• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 12:14 PM

Adjusting map is my problem not yours, and I can adjust it 1000 times per day, you don't need to contemplate about that :) .
Next release will be final map release.

#42 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:21 AM

- Setti Main server still has de_scud_pro_beta3, beta4 seems to be stable enough for putting it on main server, you guys just forgot or is it intentional?
- http://css.setti.inf...ds/de-scud-pro/ also here it's still a link to the beta3.
- When throwing the bomb down from overpass to side/long hall (kind of odd how the description of it changes at radar), bomb can get lost behind the 2 boxes.
- Is bombsite A supposed to make sandlike footstep sounds when walking on it? Floor doesn't look that sandy, but maybe the sound when walking on an area is bound to the type of floor, I don't know, I'm not a mapper.

#43 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 01:11 PM

Changed footsteps on bombsite A from "dirt" to "concrete".
Fixed that spot where you could loose bomb at overpass hole.
Added fire sounds for bombsite B car and tank at T's spawn. Btw you can kill with that tank, but I didn't tried that :)
There is secret place where you can hear TupaC's awp "lessons"(at monitor where is Setti logo).

So final release you can download there:
http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/162351

#44 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:06 PM

Another bug I found: when going up the stairs from CT spawn to the room with the radio, and then jumping into one of the windows without shooting at them first, you can get randomly stuck and lose hp or instantly die. Not sure if it's possible to change that.

#45 Heady

Heady

• Moderators - Admin
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 09:40 AM

Haha I also had this somewhere on de_scud_pro, but not in this room. The round was won and suddenly I flew through the room and took about ~100 dmg from the world -.-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users