• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Mr.Jynx

Mr.Jynx

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

Hi,
I am Peter Novotny from the Czech Republic. I'd like to apply for being an admin on setti public No.4 - Noawp. Last couple of days I saw few cheaters and serious teamkillers and I want to help.
My name ingame is Mr.Jynx, stats on pub4 http://css.setti.inf...r.php?id=204966, I play CS maybe 6 years, I don't really remember when I started. CS 1.6 at first but then I changed quickly to CSS. Long time I played on czech server (in top15), but a month ago I started to play here, because here are more people all day :) This week I was active a lot, hope it will last.. :)

Hope you like me..
Your Sincerely Peter

#2 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

#3 Twintip Steeze

Twintip Steeze

Regular

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:02 PM

iv been saying this for a long time, we need more admins but because of a certain cunt called plex i cant have a admin on that server and iv been playing for some months.
but we need more admins so +1 from me:)

#4 Mr.Jynx

Mr.Jynx

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:41 PM

Sculder I only joined forum so late, because there was no need to do it earlier, but I am playing on the servers over a month..

#5 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 July 2011 - 10:55 PM

Being active at forum is good to get to know other Admins, regulars and other players.

You can report the cheater and troublemaker at Ban/unban requests. Look here: http://css.setti.inf...8-ban-requests/

My personal hint: Become active at Forum and Im sure you will get more support with your Admin Request :thumbsup:

#6 Mr.Jynx

Mr.Jynx

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 03:07 PM

Thanks Phoenix, I will try..
Although I think it's better and more effective to get to know them in-game..but it's not bad to be active here too..so wish me luck..

#7 Luffy-4-

Luffy-4-

On my way to Raftel

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • LocationHeraklion,Greece

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:15 PM

Thanks Phoenix, I will try..
Although I think it's better and more effective to get to know them in-game..but it's not bad to be active here too..so wish me luck..

Good Luck!! :smile-thumbs-up: :smile-thumbs-up:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users