hacks

2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_kriskate ()

Guest_kriskate ()
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:00 PM

Good thing you guys thought about guys like me... lazy assers..
So, tonight i found out that you can actually help setti and css players by pointing fingers at hacking douchebags... like
# 991 "[HiT_ScReM]-_-pro-_-Bhoper-_-XD" STEAM_0:0:452686745 0 here was doing tonight, on setti's deathmatch server.

For anyone interested in finding out what i wrote above (the steam id of a player that was cheating), just type status in css's console and that thing, for all players, will be written. Copy paste and place it here :)

Reason (for which i think 452686745 was cheating is that he was looking another way and headshoted me. Twice, no lag. Other players also said i'm right..

Hope you ban the bastard,
Cheers,
Kristi

#2 Al1

Al1

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 700 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:49 AM

Good thing you guys thought about guys like me... lazy assers..
So, tonight i found out that you can actually help setti and css players by pointing fingers at hacking douchebags... like
# 991 "[HiT_ScReM]-_-pro-_-Bhoper-_-XD" STEAM_0:0:452686745 0 here was doing tonight, on setti's deathmatch server.

For anyone interested in finding out what i wrote above (the steam id of a player that was cheating), just type status in css's console and that thing, for all players, will be written. Copy paste and place it here :)

Reason (for which i think 452686745 was cheating is that he was looking another way and headshoted me. Twice, no lag. Other players also said i'm right..

Hope you ban the bastard,
Cheers,
Kristi

http://css.setti.inf..._560#entry46439

#3 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

http://css.setti.inf..._560#entry46439

Al1 this Section is for guests and the other sections are for members, so he wont be able to reply there without a registration :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users