unban request

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

Hi. My name is Andreas and i am old setti player. Before 2 months i get banned to all setti.I am not cheater and i dont know the reasson about my ban.I just want to play again with my friends and to help again setti as i can.
My old setti account name: M4Andreas(Gr Noob)

#2 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:17 PM

But wait, you are KAC banned on many servers, and after your ban at Setti you just kept collecting your perm bans at other servers.

Your latest bans:
Posted Image
Posted Image

No servers left to play for you?! :D

#3 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:23 PM

But wait, you are KAC banned on many servers, and after your ban at Setti you just kept collecting your perm bans at other servers.

Your latest bans:
Posted Image
Posted Image

No servers left to play for you?! :D

yeah thats true..
you know what?? sometimes i play well..Before 1 monhts( that ban) i go to dust 2 and i make 3 hs with deagle(4 bullets) in russian i think server...i dont remember..so then players talk in russian language and blame me. After that i get banned. I go to forum to say about that and the forum get to russial language(i didnt understand anything) and i dint find anything to english or anything about unban request.After that i let the site and i going to english servers or servers wit english admins...thats why...
In that server i play more 1 week. But one day when i join i do that(with 3 headshot) and i get banned. Admin didnt know me...

Boobs about your information.
Cheats is look like the same as drugs. If you start cheats then is too hard to stop it..Thats why i make over 2 monhs to stop it before 3 years...
Do u think i start it again? if yes then why i am only banned to 1 server in 2 monhts???If i use cheats then i must be banned in many servers...
Open your mind ;)

Edit:After my ban in setti i get banned only one time...(in that server)So dont you say i get banned many times...

I play to setti 5 months or more....why all that time the only person who blame me is you and the other full admin??? i had play all day with all setti players and no one say anything about "aimbots or generally cheats" for me...

#4 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:13 PM

If he hasnt cheat at all I would say to give him a chance. If he stops trolling with BS like "game over->" when killing someone etc. One chance.

#5 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:31 PM

If he stops trolling with BS like "game over->" when killing someone etc. One chance.

Hmmm thats true but that is not anything about cheat.Anyone can say that like player prpa.
But yes many times i have say that in players without know them.
Also, I really say the truth. Only bastards play with cheats....and yes i know, and me bofore 3 years i was bastard.Many players say to me(in the past) if you are really man close the fucking cheats..but i ignore them..now i unterstand absolutely that players

came on admins.Unban me. And if anyone blame me for cheats to setti with proof(demo) then ban me..I dont care ban me to the forum too.

#6 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 06 August 2011 - 09:22 PM

Anyone to say anything about my ban???
Please guys... :roll:

#7 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 09:53 AM

So here is my proof about my unban request...
Today i record my gameplay with my mobile phone...
And i make 21 kills 1 dead.(Record stop to 17 kills due to no more free memory for mobile phone Sony ericsson Vivaz)
And i ask boobs...I make a good score....Do you think i am so idiot to enable the "aimbot"(-->You blame me for that) if i make so good scores??? If yes tell me the reason for me to do that....

My gameplay:

and my score:

#8 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:23 PM

lol

#9 diegabiksis

diegabiksis

One of us

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationLatvia

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:07 PM

Photoshopped.

#10 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

Photoshopped.

what? Its video :facepalm: Its recorded by phone So you can not edit anything!

#11 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:53 PM

Cell Phone Video Editing Software

#12 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Cell Phone Video Editing Software

Do you think I have edit the video???
what edit can i do??? To Disable the "aimbot" or the "wallhack" are you crazy???

#13 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:10 PM

Cman Boobs make a reply ;)

#14 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 30 August 2011 - 11:57 PM

The truth is that the ban of Andreas held without any proves. Many players didn't want his ban.
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#15 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:18 AM

Name that players. Except his fellow greeks.

#16 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:54 PM

At least he has friends and the Greeks on setti are too many and their opinion is countable! Also there were admins too, who they were playing with Andreas every day and admit that he wasn't cheating. What's your problem kid? Can you please tell me? Marioc don't try to play it the tough guy here,you don't even have beard to grow up!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

#17 Kal eL

Kal eL

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 01:05 AM

At least he has friends and the Greeks on setti are too many and their opinion is countable! Also there were admins too, who they were playing with Andreas every day and admit that he wasn't cheating. What's your problem kid? Can you please tell me? Marioc don't try to play it the tough guy here,you don't even have beard to grow up!

how much m4andreas paid for u to write this post ??

#18 steve90

steve90

Regular

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • LocationAMMAN

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

weird case , but i think you can't go back .because you were cheatng in the first place before . nice videos but it does not change any thing
♠ ACE steve

#19 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:16 AM

What's your problem kid? Marioc don't try to play it the tough guy here,you don't even have beard to grow up!

Well, at least I am not a retard. I am ashamed to be greek because of you. All the retards. Clear your mind and think about it. This video doesnt prove anything. He could easily join a server full of noobs, and play normally. Actually we don't know how many tries he had before this video, to have the score 21-1. And the last one. What this means? "you don't even have beard to grow up!"
Now you got it? tard.

#20 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:40 AM

What's your problem kid? Marioc don't try to play it the tough guy here,you don't even have beard to grow up!

Well, at least I am not a retard. I am ashamed to be greek because of you. All the retards. Clear your mind and think about it. This video doesnt prove anything. He could easily join a server full of noobs, and play normally. Actually we don't know how many tries he had before this video, to have the score 21-1. And the last one. What this means? "you don't even have beard to grow up!"
Now you got it? tard.

First of all I make that score with the first try.Morning...Every day i make good scores(sometimes better than 21-1 and sometimes no so good scores)
Second one, yeah i play with noobs...like you...Thats why i make a good score...
At last i will wait boobs and mamut to reply because someone convince me that boobs can not make perm ban. So maybe mamut is in backstage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users