14 replies to this topic

#1 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts
  • LocationCYPRUS, limassol

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:41 PM

ADMIN: Saatanantaja ..very noob admin ...pls remove this idiot....AND HE IS CHEATERDEMO
IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THAT HE BAN ME FOR NO REASON

:wacko: :pinch: :sick: :wink:

[color="#FF0000"]omg noob admin

its true he ban me for no resson....ok I cheat before 4 months..this nothing mean...pls ban him :confused: ....I TELL HIM TO BAN AND DONT BAN HIM..SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :facepalm: ..AND CAPS ON :thumbup: ...

#2 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:12 PM

:facepalm:

#3 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:22 PM

:facepalm:

:whistling:

#4 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

If you were cheating 4 months ago I wonder why you don't have permanent ban so don't cry about 2 hours if he know you cheated that time.
and stop using caps it show ugly.

#5 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

If you were cheating 4 months ago I wonder why you don't have permanent ban so don't cry about 2 hours if he know you cheated that time.
and stop using caps it show ugly.

[color="#FF0000"]The peoples who cheating this time...he dont ban them :confused: ..why me?? :thumbdown: i dont know if u understand

#6 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:36 PM

By the time you finished highlighting all the stuff Saatanantaja said in red I had finished reading them. You sure put a lot of effort into a video that is as useless as a spleen. This "proof" does not show that you were cheating nor does it prove that you weren't.

Oh and by the way, what is the fucking point of saying "sorry for my caps being on"? If you apologized for it you could have fixed it before posting that.

#7 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:49 PM

By the time you finished highlighting all the stuff Saatanantaja said in red I had finished reading them. You sure put a lot of effort into a video that is as useless as a spleen. This "proof" does not show that you were cheating nor does it prove that you weren't.

Oh and by the way, what is the fucking point of saying "sorry for my caps being on"? If you apologized for it you could have fixed it before posting that.

By the way i dont understand :facepalm: but...anyway..

oh,by the way i dont fix the caps on because i am bored :ermm:

#8 RedBull

RedBull

BEAST

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLithuania, Vilnius

Posted 04 September 2011 - 10:11 AM

Stop being stupid , turn off your caps and stop writing in some shitty big ass scripts. Also learn some basic english.

#9 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 12:53 PM

Stop being stupid , turn off your caps and stop writing in some shitty big ass scripts. Also learn some basic english.

1)you cant tell me what I do... :no:
2)I LIKE TO WRITE WITH CAPS ON :whistling:
3)I dont want to learn basic english.. :facepalm:
4)THE END.. :cheers:

#10 HappyLittleBoozer

HappyLittleBoozer

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationKladovo, Serbia

Posted 04 September 2011 - 06:10 PM

Lol. Nothing that you wrote here is properly. First of all, u insulted admin naming this post like that. Second, caps, scripts and "why me?" are irritating. If u arent satisfied with admins work, like when u see someone thats been cheating and didnt get punished, just make a ban request post, put in there demo and it will be taken care off. That "why me, and not them" is to childish. U even admitted that u were cheating, so why do u complain i dont get ya? Give me one good reason for calling that admin noob?

#11 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

Lol. Nothing that you wrote here is properly. First of all, u insulted admin naming this post like that. Second, caps, scripts and "why me?" are irritating. If u arent satisfied with admins work, like when u see someone thats been cheating and didnt get punished, just make a ban request post, put in there demo and it will be taken care off. That "why me, and not them" is to childish. U even admitted that u were cheating, so why do u complain i dont get ya? Give me one good reason for calling that admin noob?

sorry i dont uderstand..ahhaa u join yestarday for write to me reply :rolleyes: ..omg :icon_surprised:

#12 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:27 PM

sorry i dont uderstand..ahhaa u join yestarday for write to me reply :rolleyes: ..omg :icon_surprised:

Better stfu. Retard!

P.S: At least learn some basic english... <_<

#13 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 06:25 PM

Better stfu. Retard!

[color="#FF0000"]en en pou ti doulia sou na pou kamno akouses ..je oi na mou lalis na skasw ilithie.. :roll:
[color="#FF0000"]je aman thelw milw English..
m mathate oli "stfu" kamian alli frasi en ikserete noobs
je kati allo kathisterimenos ise..

P.S. kalitera na mathis kypriaka.... <_<

#14 Guest_M4Andreas//

Guest_M4Andreas//
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2011 - 07:34 PM

Better stfu. Retard!

[color="#FF0000"]en en pou ti doulia sou na pou kamno akouses ..je oi na mou lalis na skasw ilithie.. :roll:

kala ta les file mou alla kai esy kane mia mikrh prospa8eia gia ta vasika agglika... Se exoun kanei epic edw....
LOL (bitch fight) :thumbup:

#15 MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

MaRiOs B-boy{CYPRUS}

Admin

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

Better stfu. Retard!

kala ta les file mou alla kai esy kane mia mikrh prospa8eia gia ta vasika agglika... Se exoun kanei epic edw....
LOL (bitch fight) :thumbup:

:smile-thumbs-up:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users