Battlefield 3

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#21 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 01:11 PM

BF is cheaters paradise. To much action to spot anything.

@Gen* Do you get much fps with your gtx570?

#22 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

The settings where by default on High/Ultra and i never got any frame drops. As for the actual fps i never checked, i will tell in about a week when it gets released.

#23 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 06:37 PM

Preodered. Hopefully I get decent fps. found these benchmarks:

Posted Image

#24 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:43 AM

After playing BETA and Caspian Borderline map, i really can't come back to the crapy cs maps, i just can't. The only thing positive about cs, is the community, after you die you have allot of time to interact with the other players, and i made allot of friends over the years. In bf3 you spawn continuously, and there is so much action you barely have time to breath.

#25 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:29 AM

BF3 Players Only Allowed One Soldier Per Account

http://pc.gamespy.co.../1200509p1.html

#26 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

This is game is so "beautiful" i'm gonna let everything slide, they could change my name to GenCacaFace and i would still play it Posted Image)

#27 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:35 PM

So basically if I choose wrong one I won't be able to use vehicles? Paid 50 will get 1/4 of the game. Ill stick to cracked versions in the future.

#28 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

So basically if I choose wrong one I won't be able to use vehicles? Paid 50 will get 1/4 of the game. Ill stick to cracked versions in the future.

In Battlefield Bad Company 2, you can make a new soldier if you want to.
That means that you start again with level 0 and not with your old one where you cant unlock any weapons any more with lvl 50.

-> you can still spawn with each of the 4 CLASSES

And what the hell does this have to do with Vehicles?! Oo

Edited by IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT, 18 October 2011 - 07:06 PM.

#29 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:12 PM

Nope, what they are saying is that you can not have multiple nick names in game, you only get 1soldier-1name. You can play with any class, vehicles you want.

#30 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:48 PM

Nope, what they are saying is that you can not have multiple nick names in game, you only get 1soldier-1name. You can play with any class, vehicles you want.

Sun is shining again :) Zbang please don't try to bring us down. Oh man, can't wait for another week. In the meantime I'll change thermal paste and glue on my graphics. Get ready for OC. So eager to play. Me and Gen. Fantastic two.

#31 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:11 PM

Zbang please don't try to bring us down.

I would never do that to a fellow gamer :-) I was merely pointing out the rudimentaryness of the Origin platform...but than again Steam was once a place where gamer rage was at high levels when it first started in 2002 or so.

#32 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

Actually, I think you can have several names, since you can change your soldiers name, but you can only have 1 soldier...

Btw: The console version of BF3 compares to minimal graphic details on PC (german: http://www.pcgamesha...ion-Spiel/News/)
Whoever buys it for console, misses out! (also 64 players in a map aren't supported)

#33 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 09:36 PM

(also 64 players in a map aren't supported)

There is a big L on their foreheads :P

#34 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 05:37 AM

Actually, I think you can have several names, since you can change your soldiers name, but you can only have 1 soldier...

Nope...for now on the pc you soldier name is tied to the Origin account, you can only change your name by contacting the technical support, they are addressing this issue right now, might get an update after launch.

. Oh man, can't wait for another week. In the meantime I'll change thermal paste and glue on my graphics. Get ready for OC. So eager to play. Me and Gen. Fantastic two.

I've never been so excited about a damn game, i'm going all geek on this one, i even downloaded an iphone app that tells me days/hours/minutes left until release :))))) it gonna be a blast!!!

#35 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:18 PM

For the ultimate gaming experience:

... I want one of these :D

#36 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

... I want one of these Posted Image

Haha, paintball guns shooting at you if you get hit? What if a chopper or a tank attacks you ? :D

#37 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 07:43 AM

Definitely gonna buy this if i win the lotto :D.

#38 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

#39 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:00 PM

... I want one of these Posted Image

What is this 1940? Can't they add more colors? Boosted nintendo wee.

#40 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:46 PM

Can I buy Battlefield 3 on Steam?
No Gamers can purchase Battlefield 3 at Origin.com, as well as over 100 digital retailers worldwide. EA offers games to all major download services.
Unfortunately, Steam has adopted a set of restrictive terms of service which limit how developers interact with customers to deliver patches and other downloadable content. No other download service has adopted these practices. We are intent on providing Battlefield 3 players with the best possible experience, no matter where they purchase or play their game, and are happy to partner with any download service that does not restrict our ability to connect directly with our consumers.
Gamers can pick from the many digital retailers listed at www.battlefield.com/digitaldownload, or go to www.origin.com.

from https://help.ea.com/...t-battlefield-3
Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users