• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#41 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:04 PM

My pirated copy runs pretty decent on my aging PC.
I could only crank it to high settings and from what I noticed they stuffed the game with huge amounts of bloom (white bloom) and dark shadows which in various scenarios makes the game look like a black and white picture... the textures on 16x aniso look good but I think they cut some corners here.

#42 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:56 PM

I rather have lower textures than awesome ones and 10fps. Like Crysis first came out. That was main reason I never played. Graphics means little to me. We all play 2004 year game here. A half year ago I played Jagged Alliance, the 1st one:) Till the last sector.

#43 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:06 PM

Well got to playing it today, Co-Op is awesome, some missions to do with a mate and even a leaderboard with friends in that one for the competitive ones!
Multiplayer is also nice, didnt play it alot yet but im getting owned from left and right, need to learn to maps :)
Will try the campaign later!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

I got a new SSD from OCZ under warranty on monday, as the last one failed me. i lost 4 days trying to make this pice of shit work properly. I'll have to send this back as well. Stay away from OCZ SSDs and SandForce controllers they are bugged as fuck, i just got my system back up on my trusted mechanical hard drives, I'm downloading the game right now, i hope i'll get some action tonight.

#45 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:30 AM

Battlefield for me looks like Call of Duty
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

#46 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

That right there is a slap in the face on the franchise's fanboys.
Perhaps Battlefield is trying to steal CoD's thunder but I believe that CoD will outsell Battlefield by the end of the year though it's a worthy competitor there may be too many CoD supporters out there.

#47 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:42 AM

I got a new SSD from OCZ under warranty on monday, as the last one failed me. i lost 4 days trying to make this pice of shit work properly. I'll have to send this back as well. Stay away from OCZ SSDs and SandForce controllers they are bugged as fuck, i just got my system back up on my trusted mechanical hard drives, I'm downloading the game right now, i hope i'll get some action tonight.

Hehe. There's a lot of complaints about ocz. I find Crucial to be a better choice.

#48 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

Hehe. There's a lot of complaints about ocz. I find Crucial to be a better choice.

I will only buy Intel ssds from now on.

Let team up tomorrow sculder, i just got my javelline launcher :D

#49 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:35 AM

So in the end, only me and Sculder bought the game?

#50 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 09:10 AM

Nope :)
"Irrerjemand"

#51 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 04 November 2011 - 03:32 PM

I am waiting for a new PC. So I may buy a couple of games When I have it.

#52 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 04:41 PM

I just created a new platoon, "Setti Wolf Pack" for now it just me, Sculder and Backis, it going to be only for members of this community :D. I like it,we got a webpage and aslo we got a message board. I also included setti's website in our description.

#53 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:51 PM

PETTA is pissed at Battlefield 3 over the killing of a rat! I can't fucking believe this shit! :shock:

http://www.peta.de/w...ooter.5065.html

"The realistic computer game “Battlefield 3″ treats animals in a sadistic manner. The game gives players the option to kill a rat with a combat knife in the back in order to then lift it by its tail, then toss it away. Killing virtual animals can have a brutalizing effect on the young male target audience. There have been repeated cases of animal cruelty in Germany, where young people kill animals. Inspiration behind these acts often came from movies and computer games."

#54 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Do PETA is going to pay for my fuckin gloves? I think not.....the rat has to die!

#55 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 02:15 PM

But the rat started it!
Also PETA doesnt care about me killing hundreds of humans? wtf...

#56 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:08 PM

OK, if I get to kill a rat, it is time to buy the game. However,...

QUESTION: what is the best online multiplayer experience? MW3 or BF3?

SECOND QUESTION: Life time of this game online (not solo, obviously)? Before shelling out my hard-earned cash (that will soon be worth nothing since the euro is going down anyway, but this is another topic), I want to know if I will still be playing it in a year or two, like CSS, and if you setti players will keep playing for a good while (I have insecurities about going alone on unknown servers :-D ).

#57 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 02:44 PM

OK, if I get to kill a rat, it is time to buy the game. However,...

QUESTION: what is the best online multiplayer experience? MW3 or BF3?

SECOND QUESTION: Life time of this game online (not solo, obviously)? Before shelling out my hard-earned cash (that will soon be worth nothing since the euro is going down anyway, but this is another topic), I want to know if I will still be playing it in a year or two, like CSS, and if you setti players will keep playing for a good while (I have insecurities about going alone on unknown servers Posted Image ).

BF3 and MW3 both have their good sides, but they are very different.

MW3 is more of an online shooter, u go around shooting and killing, completing some objectives.
BF3 you can do that, but theres also alot of vehicles and teamplay (if u find good people to play with as most randoms wont help u much)

BF3 looks better, but has been said to just be a upgrade of Bad Company 2 and not BF2
MW3 works better from what i hear. And has better single player (tho if uve played mw and mw2, its pretty much the same)
imo, MW3 is like a DLC for MW2, just new guns, and maps (ofcourse bit better graphics but nothing major)

With MW3 u can be sure theres going to be a new game next year
But they have been talking about a BF4 already aswell, but i dont think (hope ;) ) that they will put it out next year or year after that.

I think atm, if ur not a BF fan, u might get fustrated with some of the bugs in BF3 and battlelog, and be sure to have the computer power to run it.

Id say go for BF3 tho, alot more to do, looks better and with abit of patching itll fix some of the bugs :) Tho u never know what EA does with it. I hope they will support it 110% cause well, its their biggest game ever.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#58 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 05:14 PM

Never played any BF :-D

#59 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:07 PM

Get BF3 mate, you won't be sorry. If you do...message me with your soldier name i will invite you to out platoon.

#60 backis13

backis13

Expert

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Never played any BF Posted Image

Me either, thats why i played BETA. Its a worth-to-buy for sure. In MW3 you'll be sick with all the 16yo kids that they just run in circles.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users