• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Then u might get fustrated about the bugs, but if u look aside them. Its the best FPS out there :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#62 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:53 PM

MW3 is in my opinion not really different from the other Modern warfares. BF3 however is different in a very good way. Its more about the teamplay than just about frags. For instance you get 250 at conquest for taking a point, but only 100 for killing someone. I think its kinda sad that CoD still is only about the frags, and is not supporting teamplay really much.

BF3 ftw :)

PS: name: "Irrerjemand", pls send me an invite for the Setti platoon

#63 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:26 PM

I can't believe it. Origin only gives me the option to buy BF3 in Spanish... I only want english, thank you very much... How dumb can you be to produce a blockbuster game and then screw up the distribution system on such obvious issues?

Oh well, as long as it is not fixed they won't get my money...

Will I be able to play alongside players with legit copies if I use a cracked one?

#64 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 03:07 PM

http://battlelog.bat...tats/335898860/
Best player, with over 10.000 score PER SECOND!
Cant they just throw such obvious cheaters/hackers out?

#65 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:43 PM

http://battlelog.bat...tats/335898860/
Best player, with over 10.000 score PER SECOND!
Cant they just throw such obvious cheaters/hackers out?

Theyve already banned alot of them hackers and will continue to ban them =) Trust me, thats so obvious that they will get banned
Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 Gen*

Gen*

Regular

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:30 AM

I can't believe it. Origin only gives me the option to buy BF3 in Spanish... I only want english, thank you very much... How dumb can you be to produce a blockbuster game and then screw up the distribution system on such obvious issues?

Will I be able to play alongside players with legit copies if I use a cracked one?

Mate.....after you put the game in to your "basket" you have the option to change it to English as i did :)

#67 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:04 AM

Btw, can someone invite me to the setti wolf pack group, as the founder has disbled the option to apply to join? my bf3 name is temski89
Posted Image

Posted Image

#68 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:20 PM

Mate.....after you put the game in to your "basket" you have the option to change it to English as i did Posted Image

Negative, mate, there is no option to edit anything after I put the game in the basket... I have looked around, and nothing. Apparently it is a well-known issue since the forums at EA are full of people complaining about it. It seems that all buying menus are local (for example, mine are in Spanish even though I have selected "English" as the default language for Origin), and in most countries they don't provide any option to change the version of the game. :facepalm:

In the basket, I have only the option to click on the small thrash bin to remove the battlefied version in Spanish, or "I agree to the terms and conditions..." then click "process order".

Yep, I am screwed. So could I join the same servers as you with a cracked version?

#69 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:39 PM

I payed 49.99 euro at origin. After a 1.5 weeks that game was selling for 44.99 in store. Why don't you just by it from a shop?

#70 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:04 PM

http://www.play.com/...efield}+c{362}+

41,49e (Free Delivery to Europe: within 7-10 working days)

And im sure ull find it in a local store quicker then waiting over a week from there ^^
Posted Image

Posted Image

#71 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:09 PM

I payed 49.99 euro at origin. After a 1.5 weeks that game was selling for 44.99 in store. Why don't you just by it from a shop?

Actually... That makes sense. :-D It is amazing to see how much I have just lost the habit of buying stuff in a shop.

Also, the problem with local shops is that they are... local. Meaning that in all likelyhood they won't have the English version -.-

EDIT: Just ordered on play.com :thumbsup: :gun: :clap:
Great, another game after CSS to keep me in my flat, in front of my computer :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

#72 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 11:21 PM

Lemming, make an origin account as youll need to do one anyway to play the game and give the username here so we can add u as a friend :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#73 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:39 PM

Dont see many setti players online much, or then just different times.

Btw, having a blast playing this game! As the hours ive put on it can tell ya :)

Have ya made a origin account and signed up on battlelog yet lemming?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#74 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:29 PM

I have bought the goddam thing a week ago and it has still not arrived. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

I made an origin account: Lemming_Grumpy. That's it for now Posted Image

I will make sure to post here when I get the package, install it, etc..

#75 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 01:24 PM

Well it said 7-10 working days and its only been 6 so im sure itll come soon =)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#76 LemmingGrumpy

LemmingGrumpy

Admin

• Members
  • 418 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 04:43 PM

I've got iiiiiiiiiiiiit!!! :clap:

Installing in a few minutes :thumbsup:

#77 Sculder

Sculder

President

• 363 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:42 PM

I stopped playing it while ago. Still had great fun for two weeks.

Main problem (maybe with my eyes) I can't see shit. And by the looks they can't see me. For example: If I go in to corner of the room and camp still, anyone who comes looks around and misses me. Same for me. Some say its camouflage. In real life I can spot human standing in 2x3meter empty room really quick.

#78 TeeHee

TeeHee

Regular

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

Yeah the dark areas are really dark in the game. Thats where the irnv scope comes in handy, or the flashlight.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#79 Da paNic KiD

Da paNic KiD

Pro

• Members
  • 495 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 10:14 PM

I thought about buying bad company 2 and black ops for a very low price... do ppl still play those games... is it worth to buy them???

#80 CC:)

CC:)

• Members
  • 346 posts
  • LocationMoscow, RU

Posted 24 November 2011 - 07:20 AM

I stopped playing it while ago. Still had great fun for two weeks.

Main problem (maybe with my eyes) I can't see shit. And by the looks they can't see me. For example: If I go in to corner of the room and camp still, anyone who comes looks around and misses me. Same for me. Some say its camouflage. In real life I can spot human standing in 2x3meter empty room really quick.

Have you tried to update drivers for your video card?
We must protect the forest for those who can’t speak.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users