32 replies to this topic

#21 Xarc

Xarc

Truck Driver

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 923 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:05 PM

yes something is wrong with search Posted Image

no search box in Setti v1.1 but if you change the theme from the bottom of the page to IP.Board you will see there is a search box.
and I like the new feature for signatures ... ignoring only those I don't like.

#22 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:05 PM

Search is now included at the top right corner too. Search box was mistakenly removed when replacing the default header.

Also in my opinion the forum is much more readable when you close the "recent topics" column at the right side.
Posted Image

#23 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 13 October 2011 - 11:01 AM

The update also reset some of my forum settings, and when looking at a topic, I can scroll to the right, where there's nothing but the black background.
Apart from that it took a little to get used to the new design, but it works fine.
Edit: Oh, and when looking at an answer to a message, it shows you the beginning of the conversation instead of the newest reply.

#24 prpa

prpa

Pro

• Members
  • 426 posts
  • Locationtrip around the sun

Posted 14 October 2011 - 10:45 AM

i have four proposals for perfection:

- add settings for number of replies/page to the profile settings
- add options for default editing mode to the profile settings
- enable attaching *.gif files
- add option to embed media from http://www.flabber.nl

#25 zoony

zoony

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • Locationksa

Posted 16 October 2011 - 03:49 AM

well

i need the update

for the game v67

i dont care about the forum dude

but i only care about dust2

#26 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:04 PM

well

i need the update

for the game v67

i dont care about the forum dude

but i only care about dust2

WTF? does this look like the right section?

#27 fetfa

fetfa

Regular

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

haahahahaahahah :-D
Kalamata Greece Olympiacos CFP

#28 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:42 PM

zoony funny fucker :-D

#29 Zbang

Zbang

One of us

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:33 PM

This may be just a bug but I was able to vote myself thumb's up

#30 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:48 PM

If is possible,please restore old mobile forum version. With the new one you can only see the main page of every thead. So if you wanna check the last reply(page) in ''css non-steam'' you should press 300 times ''next page '' button. Or you should enable normal forum version and then to enable again the mobile version in casen you would like to give a reply.
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#31 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

Also... Please allow for custom text for when you link people to webpages, for example http://www.google.co...t:429,r:3,s:103

You should be able to rename the link.

#32 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 11:48 PM

If is possible,please restore old mobile forum version. With the new one you can only see the main page of every thead.

Do you mean the "new mobile version"? You can change to a mobile version at the bottom of the page. Click the "change theme" link.

Also... Please allow for custom text for when you link people to webpages, for example http://www.google.co...t:429,r:3,s:103

Hmm, it should work: This is a renamed link. You can highlight the text with your mouse and then press the link-icon. You can also click top left button of the text editor to go back to editing in bb-code mode.
Posted Image

#33 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 01 November 2011 - 12:49 PM

If is possible,please restore old mobile forum version. With the new one you can only see the main page of every thead.

Do you mean the "new mobile version"? You can change to a mobile version at the bottom of the page. Click the "change theme" link.

Hmm, it should work: This is a renamed link. You can highlight the text with your mouse and then press the link-icon. You can also click top left button of the text editor to go back to editing in bb-code mode.

Ofc i know how to change theme. But i don't actually remember if mobile version had change with the new forum update. Anyway ''mobile version'' have some problems.... As i said before, you can't see the last page of every thread.You can only see the main page. So it is possible to add ''last page'' button?
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users