Unban request :

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 02:01 AM

[color=#0000cd]1. 22.10.11(22h) and 23.10.11(01:42 am)
[color=#0000cd]2. Setti css server pub3 (dust2 only)
[color=#0000cd]3. Dust2
[color=#0000cd]4. /
[color=#0000cd]5. 86.58.37.180
[color=#0000cd]6. etern@lly
[color=#0000cd]7. Selena

The thing is that this admin banned me for no reason, 3-4 times now, for 2-3hours in between the dates.
He keeps talking that i have wh, but that is not true. All my hacks are headphones and a gaming mous. I never hacked and never will!!! I am playing on this server for 3-4 months now, never had problems with any of admins. So pleas get it in your head that i am not hacking. I learn from the best, like FU or 24TR.. And many others who also know im not hacking. But seems like i have to agree with Dickus, u really don`t like people who are better than you.. Not in your league, haters.
Pleas stop doing this, and just let me play, new patch isn`t out yet, so this is the onley server i can play on...
interpretation of it which usually classifies it as unreasonable or invalid.

#2 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:13 AM

http://css.setti.inf...09-de_dust2.dem
Selena thinks you have wh there
I dont, you play pretty normal
Shortly before the ban it was not wallhack, it was just regular logical thinking that there could be an enemy
Mistake by the admin who banned you
Wait for the admin to respond

#3 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:16 PM

Yes, thank you.. I never hacked... I am waiting for his/her response... i also think he made a clear mistake.
I just have good days and bad days in the game... tywm for your opinion..

#4 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

I learn from the best, like FU or 24TR.. And many others who also know im not hacking. But seems like i have to agree with Dickus, u really don`t like people who are better than you.. Not in your league, haters.
Pleas stop doing this, and just let me play, new patch isn`t out yet, so this is the onley server i can play on...

:facepalm:
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#5 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

I learn from the best, like FU or 24TR.. And many others who also know im not hacking. But seems like i have to agree with Dickus, u really don`t like people who are better than you.. Not in your league, haters.

Posted Image

greco please make a response with something to say except making fun of the unban request

#6 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 23 October 2011 - 08:50 PM

Posted Image

greco please make a response with something to say except making fun of the unban request

lol who says so?where do u see that i made fun of who and what?and btw who are u to indicate to others what to post?
if u cant understand the emotion im not going to make it easier for u to understand.but i wasnt making fun of eternally.i believe i helped him a little with his situation. i also believe is my right to post whatever i want as long is under the rulez of this forum.so u better stop patronizing me or any other in this forum and stop trolling.

#7 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 10:56 PM

lol who says so?where do u see that i made fun of who and what?and btw who are u to indicate to others what to post?
if u cant understand the emotion im not going to make it easier for u to understand.but i wasnt making fun of eternally.i believe i helped him a little with his situation. i also believe is my right to post whatever i want as long is under the rulez of this forum.so u better stop patronizing me or any other in this forum and stop trolling.

wow, calm reaction buddy.

lol who says so?where do u see that i made fun of who and what?

what do you call that then if not making fun of him?

Posted Image

I quote you at the one demo before he left you said to boogie:"ban him" why you say that if you want to help him?! and yes i know what else you told etern@lly.
im not replying to that anymore because it goes off topic

#8 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:09 PM

He wallhacked. I have a few witnesses on that night too. It may not show on the demo but some rounds before that were very suspicious. And no whatever the fuck your name is (too hard to pronounce) is was not a "mistake". That was me banning a waller. Some may not agree but I know there is something there. I will not give up until I can finally prove to you retards that he wh's.

#9 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:16 PM

1.yeah i hate when ppl try to patronize me.
2.said that i wont make easier to u to understand,but it wasnt on purpose to make fun of him
3.if eternally told u then u should know better if i helped him or not,or u just want to make impressions

#10 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:23 AM

Greco: Yes i did talk crap there, but a part of that crap is true. Yes u did make a fun of me!!!!But u also helpd me. So thank you.
I never said nothing like that to boogie that is nonsense. And yes
IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

did tell the truth...!

Selena: Whatever the f*** my name is, it`s easier to shade my nick and press (ctrl+c).
U dissapointed me, i thought u are gonna apologize to me. Once more, imm not hacking!!!
Jenova dz told u that, before all this happend. I never hackd, this is apparently getting bigger.
You will only prove yourself wrong.

#11 Selena

Selena

No Nonsense Taker

• Moderators - Minecraft admin
  • 702 posts
  • LocationSetti 3's Kindergarten

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:24 AM

Greco: Yes i did talk crap there, but a part of that crap is true. Yes u did make a fun of me!!!!But u also helpd me. So thank you.
IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

did tell the truth...!

Selena: Whatever the f*** my name is, it`s easier to shade my nick and press (ctrl+c).
U dissapointed me, i thought u are gonna apologize to me. Once more, imm not hacking!!!
Jenova dz told u that, before all this happend. I never hackd, this is apparently getting bigger.

You have lost your mind. I was talking about the other guys name... not yours. Now doesn't that make you look stupid? I don't need to apologize for anything. I think you hacked and I still think you hack. Get over yourself please. This is getting very boring very fast.

#12 PHOENIX

PHOENIX

Old School Member of Setti

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,046 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 October 2011 - 10:37 AM

4. /

For unban requests post this information:
1) Approximate date/time of ban
2) Server name
3) Map name
4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com)
6) Nick when you got banned
7) Admin's name who banned you

#13 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:04 AM

4. /

For unban requests post this information:
1) Approximate date/time of ban
2) Server name
3) Map name
4) SteamID ("status" command in console when connected to any server)
5) IP (http://www.ip-adress.com)
6) Nick when you got banned
7) Admin's name who banned you

STEAM_0:0:1089263637

#14 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:10 AM

I did not lost my mi

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

did tell the truth...!

You have lost your mind. I was talking about the other guys name... not yours. Now doesn't that make you look stupid? I don't need to apologize for anything. I think you hacked and I still think you hack. Get over yourself please. This is getting very boring very fast.

I did not lost my mind, i never said nothing bad to u. But u keep insulting me from post to post more. With great pleasure! Then i look stupid. Tht really is true. I am still not WH-ing..

#15 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:23 AM

I did not lost my mi

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

did tell the truth...!

I did not lost my mind, i never said nothing bad to u. But u keep insulting me from post to post more. With great pleasure! Then i look stupid. Tht really is true. I am still not WH-ing..

And sorry, i thought u mean my name, because i have said the word mistake to.......

#16 IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

IrGeNdJeMaNd-AUT

The Chosen One

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

Let me put this together: My name will stay the same
In this demo he is not WHing
Then find a proof

hasta la vista

#17 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:44 PM

For now it`s ok.. Anybody maybe knows, where can i see stats.... ?

#18 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,407 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:58 PM

Your pub#3 stats: http://css.setti.inf...r.php?id=219724

#19 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:49 PM

Here imm back again, it has been ages... And when i start i must have problems like allways...-.- It would be unusually to get by normal :P

#20 Etern@lly

Etern@lly

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

Your pub#3 stats: http://css.setti.inf...r.php?id=219724

ypypyypyp http://css.setti.inf...r=desc#sessions

New now :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users