Photo

[FIX] Bypass RevEmu block for CS Source and some other games

fix for css bypass revemu block KILL REVEMU css steam fix fix l42d revemu fix revemu block fuck revemu use greenluma

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MvPRO Administrator

MvPRO Administrator

Fakes detector

• Russian Moderator
  • 2,317 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

Hello all.

It`s hard to answer every day`s questions about CSS and some other games problems. It mostly because of RevEmu block.
Unfortunely currently i dont maintaine any of these games. I am working only with CS 1.6, but here is no RevEmu. But i anyway want to help setti`s users.

Errors from RevEmu block could be different. Servers with new versions of revemu oftenly can not be added to Setti serverlist, because it rejects with Steam error. But sometimes it can be added and have every minute stripes at the graph. That effect on visibility really disappointing. It could be like:

Verifying xx.xx.xx.xx:27015 (xx.xx.xx.xx:27015)

Got KEY (l4d) from xx.xx.xx.xx:27015
Server reply: 9STEAM validation rejected
FAIL. Server denied me.

Or like:

Verifying xx.xx.xx.xx:27015 (xx.xx.xx.xx:27015)

Got KEY (cssbeta) from xx.xx.xx.xx:27015
Server reply: 90000GameUI_ServerRejectSteam
FAIL. Server denied me.

TIP: Set following setting in esteamation.conf EnableAlternateDetectOfSettiServerScanner = True

You can see something like it in server console:

RejectConnection: 107.20.63.207:43652 - STEAM validation rejected

How to fix these errors:

There are two ways.

1. Install GreenLuma (Win32) - Alternative server patcher. Install instructions is in GreenLuma.txt in the archive.

Download from css.setti.info. Attached File  GreenLuma-2.2.9.zip   783.97K   916 downloads

2. If you like RevEmu (Linux), you could also use exact version of RevEmu. But it`s not recommended.

Download from css.setti.info. Attached File  RevEmu_linux_22102011.zip   1.15MB   580 downloads

Related questions:

What is RevEmu block?

Creator of RevEmu is total bullshit. One day he decide to block Setti scanners and get money from sell his own favourites promotion to get players. But he is failed. New versions of revemu now existed only in a few releases of CSS and some other games. And most of them - by author of RevEmu. Also when developers know, that new versions block Setti scanners, they stop use RevEmu and remove it from releases. They move to older version of RevEmu or use GreenLuma. The author of RevEmu have many names. The most known of them - bir3yk. Remember that fuc*ing name. Dont contact this gay.

So????? How to fix it?????

Look above "Related questions".

What is GreenLuma?

GreenLuma is alternative and better way to patch your server. "Patch" means, that your server will support Non-Steam players. In most part of games it means, that you will also continue be able to support legal Steam players. Official link on cs.rin.ru.

What should i do if something goes wrong? Why it could not work?

Either for GreenLuma and RevEmu you need this.

Install it. If the application still does not work, post message. I`ll try to help you.

Does GreenLuma support Linux?

I am not sure. But basically - not.

Lets make setti better!
Find servers which break rules and report!

If you have any questions, you can talk with me on ICQ: 376421296 or E-Mail: admin@mvpro.net

#2 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:00 PM

Yesterday I tested latest RevEmu for Windows and I didn't had any problems adding server to Setti.

#3 banana

banana

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 06:05 PM

Did not work for me.

version: 22102011_glibc2.11.1

[color=#ff0000][color=#ff0000]Server reply: 9STEAM validation rejected
[color=#ff0000]FAIL. Server denied me.

version: 22102011_glibc2.13.1

[color=#ff0000]Server reply: 9Valve_Reject_LAN_Game
[color=#ff0000]FAIL. Server denied me.