[Counter Strike Source] Is that a way to launch the missiles?

de_scud 4863 counter strike source css missile launch

4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sybii

Guest_Sybii
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

in the map DE_SCUD_PRO
If you jump in the water well on the Counter Terrorist Spawn, and swin till the end, you'll appear on a room with a monitor that says the access password for launch the missiles is 4863, but where should i input this code, or is possible to really launch the missiles?
thanks in advance!

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:08 PM

Hahaha... I never knew the codes are hidden in there. 8-) I've seen b00bs launching the missiles a couple times. Try it some time :gun:
Posted Image

#3 Marioc

Marioc

Master

• 1,408 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:24 PM

I and puq managed to launch them about a year ago! :)

#4 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

in the map DE_SCUD_PRO
If you jump in the water well on the Counter Terrorist Spawn, and swin till the end, you'll appear on a room with a monitor that says the access password for launch the missiles is 4863, but where should i input this code, or is possible to really launch the missiles?
thanks in advance!

Logically you can put this code where missiles are. (in plant side) As i remember there is a keypad there.Let's wait boobz to respond! :gun:
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#5 b00bs

b00bs

Wickedsick Member

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 07:45 PM

There is a keypad at the missiles, after you enter correct code you will hear unlock sound, then you just press that another "keyboard" below (textured with ugly HL1 texture :D) and missiles will launch after countdown.
I changed some shit in new version, need to do some final touches for RC version.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: de_scud, 4863, counter strike, source, css, missile, launch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users