Psychostats

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#21 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

Setti's "cheating" regular

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts
  • LocationRight behind you with a knife ;)

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:31 PM

Thanks, searching my name now has results.

Few other things:
I just shortly had this bug, it resolved itself though when I refreshed the page:
*How to upload screenshots, with "My Media"? Kind of didn't work.*

"Rank" command in-game: Player SyrinXeno[AUT] is ranked 14/2256 with 1622 points, 1338 kills, 828 deaths, kd ratio 1.62
"Rank" command in-game, 10 minutes later without playing: Player SyrinXeno[AUT] is ranked 9/2256 with 1622 points, 1338 kills, 828 deaths, kd ratio 1.62
Rank according to psychostats: 89 SyrinXeno[AUT] 1,331 825 1.61 0 0.00% 06:47:41 3281.46
Kills and Deaths almost match, points don't, rank also doesn't. Explanation?

Also: Why don't the Headshot percentage, Accuracy and Shots per Kill work? I like to train my deagle skills at DM, especially there a HS percentage would be nice to know.

#22 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:59 PM

cause on the dm server if you join you instantly are appearing on the ingame rank command, so for instance a cheater joins and kills 1000 and never dies he ranks top10, but on psychostats you have to have at least 10 hours of play to appear.

the dm psychostats never had hitboxes, don't know why

#23 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:18 PM

cause on the dm server if you join you instantly are appearing on the ingame rank command, so for instance a cheater joins and kills 1000 and never dies he ranks top10, but on psychostats you have to have at least 10 hours of play to appear.

the dm psychostats never had hitboxes, don't know why

I have less than 10h on DM server according to psychostats, and yet I am listed. This wouldn't even make sense, that I'm rank 9 in-game, where cheaters are listed, and rank 89 on psychostats, where they aren't.
The minimal 10 hours of gameplay only apply to all other servers.

#24 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

The in-game "rank" command is Mani Admin Plugin's own ranking method. It has the same flaws as HLStatsX and the original Psychostats ranking method, which is ELO rating. Cheaters and lucky players can get their rank high quickly. Also bad sessions drop the rank quickly.

Psychostats has now had a better ranking algorithm for years. It manages to capture skill better than the ELO rating which is used in chess. It's less likely to change if you have a bad score. It also quite quickly (less than 10 hours) finds out players' true skill.
Posted Image

#25 Mentiroso

Mentiroso

Master

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 1,048 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

for me, the rank on psychostats is higher than the rank in game, so for me it makes sense. or was, when i played there regularly.

#26 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:39 PM

Psychostats excludes kills when there are less than 6 players. Or was it 4 players. It's configurable option. Also bots are ignored so noboy loses or gains points for playing against bots.

HS% percentage doesn't work because hmm... there was either some plugin which needed to be installed or something.

On the main server there are this kind of stats. It might be Mani Admin Plugin which generates them. From these stats it's possible to compute the HS%. For some reason there are no such events on the DM server. I'll take a look at it if it can be enabled.

triggered "weaponstats2" (weapon "ak47") (head "1") (chest "0") (stomach "2") (leftarm "0") (rightarm "0") (leftleg "1") (rightleg "0")

Posted Image

#27 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hmm... couldn't figure it out. The servers are mostly using same configs. The only difference on DM server is that there is SourceMod installed for the Deathmatch mode. It's possible that SM is capturing some of the log events that Mani Admin Plugin would like to know about. Or something like that. That is why the log events don't get written on the log files properly.
Posted Image

#28 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:24 PM

No awp server seems to be not updating anymorr (since 18th), and DM server links to RUSetti and DM server are still missing (were still there on the 18th or 19th).

Does Psychostats work with names only, or can I change my name and still have the progress updated to my usual name on psychostats (even though the name on the psychostats page won't change)?

#29 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 21 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Remind me about Pub #4 Psychostats in 24 hours unless it's been fixed by then.
Posted Image

#30 Milky Pie

Milky Pie

Pro

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • LocationEstonia

Posted 22 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Will CSS:GO pub added to psychostats?

#31 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:49 AM

Remind me about Pub #4 Psychostats in 24 hours unless it's been fixed by then.

Not only Pub #4 Psychostats stopped working, apparently at least also Pub #1.

#32 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 08:56 AM

No awp server seems to be not updating anymorr (since 18th), and DM server links to RUSetti and DM server are still missing (were still there on the 18th or 19th).

Psychostats Pub #4 stats should be updating now. One of the database tables had corrupted.

Does Psychostats work with names only, or can I change my name and still have the progress updated to my usual name on psychostats (even though the name on the psychostats page won't change)?

Psychostats tracks players by name, not by SteamID. (To clarify: Psychostats can be configured to track by SteamID but it is configured to track by name at Setti). If you change your name in-game Psychostats will know your new name. If you aren't online when you change your name then Psychostats won't know your new name.

CSS:GO will maybe get Psychostats if players keep playing there. I'll take a look at main server Psychostats now too.

Edit: Nothing wrong with main server stats.
Posted Image

#33 SyrinXeno

SyrinXeno

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 596 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

Ok, then it just didn't work because of name change at main server.
Why is it set to track by name and not by SteamID? Complications due to non-steam?

#34 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 11:23 AM

Complications due to non-steam?

Yes, and also for historical reasons. Nowadays many players have static SteamID. However updating your computer or re-installing things or updating your game or doing stuff like that can still affect the SteamID. In practice tracking by name is good enough.
Posted Image

#35 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:50 PM

my name cannot be found in psychostats Setti #3. Could it be due to the fact that the last two months i have been playing from net cafes?
Thanks in advance for any help

#36 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:58 PM

my name cannot be found in psychostats Setti #3. Could it be due to the fact that the last two months i have been playing from net cafes?

no it is due to u are a fucking fish :clap: and u are inactive last months.if u read above it is said "Psychostats tracks players by name" !
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#37 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:29 PM

yes greco, i have not been using my nick those last two months :( so is it a specific period of time being inactive that clears up tha psychostats? once i stop being a fish i will start over :)

#38 el greco

el greco

Pro

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 320 posts
  • LocationPERU

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:41 PM

your stats are there but u have to play some to get into the rank.what was your in game name ?
Caer estα permitido, levantarse es obligatorio

#39 Rizla+++

Rizla+++

One of us

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 02:07 PM

i had not any stability on the names.. i will use my name from now on, but i think i have read somewhere on forum that i must complete 10 hours of continuous gameplay for the change at psychostats? anyway, I go play now, psychostats dont really mater, as far as i can play at with my setti mates :) cu at de_dust_2 :D

#40 Mithrandir

Mithrandir

Istari

• Moderators - CS admin
  • 476 posts
  • LocationBeleriand - Out of Middle Earth

Posted 23 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

no it is due to u are a fucking fish :clap: and u are inactive last months.if u read above it is said "Psychostats tracks players by name" !

hahahahahahaha!!!! rizla are u old enough now and snake or still a fish??? Best wishes man. I missed my days in the army very much!!!
"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it"
Voltaire

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users