3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_MrSixback

Guest_MrSixback
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:35 PM

Hello, i have a question.:D

I installed
CS:S Orangebox + latest updates

Check forums for Setti CS:S release (by b00bs)
Download link for patches: On Forum
Install the patch over the full CS:S install. Download full version here: Counter.Strike.Source.2010.Orange.Box.NoSteam.[Setti].torrent

and this one

[color=#ff0000]Update:

[color=#ff0000]Patch v45(Cumulative) (1.0.0.68) -> http://www.mediafire...taskov666vc57tt (2011-11-08)

But when i start CSS it starts but then it crashes with that error: Hl2.exe has stopped working.

#2 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 03 December 2011 - 01:46 PM

Hello, i have a question. :D

I installed
CS:S Orangebox + latest updates

Check forums for Setti CS:S release (by b00bs)
Download link for patches: On Forum
Install the patch over the full CS:S install. Download full version here: Counter.Strike.Source.2010.Orange.Box.NoSteam.[Setti].torrent

and this one

[color=#ff0000]Update:

[color=#ff0000]Patch v45(Cumulative) (1.0.0.68) -> http://www.mediafire...taskov666vc57tt (2011-11-08)

But when i start CSS it starts but then it crashes with that error: Hl2.exe has stopped working.

*Delete achievements

"Counter Strike Source 2010\cstrike\gamestate.txt"

"Counter Strike Source 2010\bin\stats.bin"!

*Try to open the game as Administrator

*If you still have the same error then disable your anti-virous and re-install the game - [color=#000000](cumulative)patch

Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#3 Guest_MrSixback

Guest_MrSixback
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2011 - 02:13 PM

Still not work i start css and it says loading... and then the game close without any error message

#4 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 03 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

Still not work i start css and it says loading... and then the game close without any error message

Are you sure you have extract the patch in the correct folder? Also did you had the same error before install the patch?
Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users