6 replies to this topic

#1 Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA, Florida

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:34 AM

I believe I am registered, anyone want to explain why I cannot post anywhere then?

#2 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:41 AM

It's possible that your messages need to be approved by admin before they are published.
Posted Image

#3 M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

M4Andreas (GR NOOB)

Master Admin ^.^

• Members
  • 1,402 posts
  • LocationAthens, Greece

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:54 PM

I believe I am registered, anyone want to explain why I cannot post anywhere then?

When you see this warning then just wait.

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

Posted Image

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms" ,="" cursive'="">"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

#4 Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA, Florida

Posted 17 January 2012 - 04:24 AM

k1ller, look at my profile. I have 11 posts, I am registered and verfiied. You need to move me from Guests, to Member Group.

#5 Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA, Florida

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:31 AM

Would an Admin seriously put me the right group...this is just ridiculous and stupid. First of all "11 Posts" where exactly are these 11 posts? In Ghetto? I honestly do not think so. Why the heck was I moved to Guests Group, when my account is registered and I have a profile? Guests can't be clicked on, yet mine can be.

Just move me from Guests, to Members, check the account, it has an email, let alone a password which I just logged into. I find it very sad that not even an Administrator can see that I have an account or know how a bloody Admin CP works in this system. Unbelievable, if you think I am gonna register again, wrong. The email is taken, doesn't that say something? At least pay attention to your registered members if you don't give a damn about guests.

#6 k1ller

k1ller

Admin

• Moderators - Admin
  • 4,250 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Most likely your stupid behavior in the past is the reason why your messages are moderated. Another option is that you've registered on the forums before the forum software was updated (you've registered early 2010 so it is before update) and during the update your user account wasn't properly moved to "Members" state. There have been couple other similar incidents.

Your messages should not be moderated anymore. You should be full "Member" now :smile-thumbs-up:
Posted Image

#7 Marcus101RR

Marcus101RR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationUSA, Florida

Posted 23 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

Most likely your stupid behavior in the past is the reason why your messages are moderated. Another option is that you've registered on the forums before the forum software was updated (you've registered early 2010 so it is before update) and during the update your user account wasn't properly moved to "Members" state. There have been couple other similar incidents.

Your messages should not be moderated anymore. You should be full "Member" now :smile-thumbs-up:

I'm pretty sure my stupid behavior wasn't it, rarely did anything here other than add a server. Though the only stupid behavior i would think is the last post i did, cause i am so frustrated that I cant register yet I am and my email is taken. Thank goodness that is over. If i was suspended/banned for something, shouldn't my account say something about that?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users